Titanic Resort & Aqua Park
US$217
US$206
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsaqua parkanimation teamsofa bedgreat holidayshuttle buswater slideskids discomini discof b managerperfume shoppool areas arefamily holidayprivate beachcamel ridepool viewhotel is greatquad bikes
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel may 23rd to June 6th and I don't normally write reviews but felt I needed to defend this hotel as it is far from terrible! I travelled with my husband, mum and 2 kids aged 7 and 11and had a brilliant experience here. The kids had a fab time in the waterpark and we did a few trips which were well organised, including a short trip to swim with dolphins which they loved! The food is typically Egyptian and I admit the breakfast is poor but the rest of the hotel made up for this and would never put me off going back. Also, my son is very fussy but he always found something and amazingly never complained about the food and they do serve chips, burgers etc.at the snack bar 11am till 4 every day, you can also get lovely hotdogs and fries at the beach bar for us British! We found that a simple smile goes a long way and in return we were treated like royalty. On a few occasions the chef even prepared a special meal for our kids and made them a fabulous desert one night. All the staff at this hotel worked so hard to make sure we had the best time from the minute we arrived till the minute we left and any problems were always dealt with straight away. This hotel might not be for everyone but I feel some of these reviews cruel and unnecessary, I would recommend this hotel to families, don't let reviews like this put you off!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
16  Thank debbiebam
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Travelled on the 20th may 2014 for 14 days. and it is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at.

The staff were all male and acted as though they had never seen a woman before , we couldn't sunbathe or eat without being sexually harassed by the staff.

The food was inedible and the restaurant wasn't open the hours stated in the Hotels guide , 12 hours per day no food at all was available.

The staff at the pool bar would serve you liquor but if you wanted juice in it you had to get out of the pool and get your own.

The pool closes at 1pm in the afternoon supposedly for 30 minutes but one day it was almost 90 minutes, why this is in such heat I have no idea.
The life guards on the pool are constantly trying to chat women up insted of doing their jobs and we had to pull 2 flailing children from the water ourselves on 2 separate occasions , when approached we were told your all English you should be looking after each other

The reception staff didn't understand enough English to understand complaints.

The mosque is about 400 metres away and the noise will make you before the birds do.

The Hotel booked us places on a bus that was supposed to take us to the Marina ...it drops you off a 10 minute walk from the Marina in a scary dirty slum.

The only good points is the reception bar opens 24hrs a day and the Hotel is kept nice and clean.

Be aware that as soon as you get into Hurghada Airport you will be pounced on to buy a visa , this isn't optional and the people selling them aren't officials and they grab your passport if they can.

Room Tip: Be aware that there are TWO Titanic Aqua Parks in Hurghada.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Johnathan C
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have just stayed at this hotel for seven nights with my two sons and my niece. It was a catalogue of bad experiences.... First not enough beds in room, asked staff until three in the morning until we gave up and all slept in one bed. The hotel staff were lovely, waiters, cleaners but some of the staff really let the hotel down by constantly being verbally sexually inappropriate to my niece to the point I had the threaten to smack them on the nose. We reported the issue but it carried on. We even returned to our room after a evening out to find email addresses on our bedside ??????. The food was terrible I was ill from day two until I returned home and needed to go to GP. All of us were ill for at least 36 hours with D&V. The hotel did not cater for English tourist and it was very Russian and Eastern European orintated, food and entertainment. The only place you could get chips was the cafe but that closed at 4. There is only one restaurant.
The pools were great lovely and clean. Our room was cleaned daily and no concerns of anything going missing.
I do believe that this hotel has been sold to a Russian business while we were there so they may improve some of the issues. I think that this hotel should be 3 star as it needs updating. I will not be visiting Egypt again as people I spoke too seemed to have shared some of our issues. I was very disappointed as I have been to Egypt with my children many times and this was the worst experience we have had.

Room Tip: Request a room in main hotel not the pool promo rooms they small and very noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mrslall
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Worst hotel ever. Had to pay loads to move no food for baby or british. Worst holiday and hotel iv ever been on. Do not go if you wanna have a good holiday.£600 paid 4 transfer to the Jungel which is amazing .

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Naomi H
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I only lasted 2 nights in this hotel before I begged to b moved! It does not cater for british or children! The rooms are old and dated! Our shower was broke which I reported 3 times, I ended up having to try fix it myself as 8 hours later the hotel still hadn't even been to look at it. The hotel is advertised as a 4 star but it doesnt even come close to a 3! If u are used to the hotels in sharm and expect a 4 star to be a 4 star dont even bother looking at this! We hated it that much we paid £600 to move to the jungle aqua park and it was best thing we have ever done! The only good thing about this hotel was the water slide!

• Stayed: May 2014