This was our first time in this hotel but our second time in hurghada.
All the staff is very friendly and always smiling. The pool was good very big, the kids was great aswell, and the slides was amazing.A nice hotel. Beautiful flowers in the garden, clean rooms. Breakfast and lunch very good. And especially not forget to mention is the fantastic animation team. Annelies, Haya, Sam and especially Lelo are really amusing. They make sure every guest has a pleasant stay at the three corners sunny beach.
If you are vegetarian like we were, you could tell the food manager and they would pre cook meals that you would like. If you are not vegetarian there is not problem with the food.
The best part of the hotel was the animation team they always put on a show at night and ALWAYS cheerful and smiling, they also do activites during the day for example : belly dancing, mini golf, bowls. darts and loads more. Loads of germans in hotel but they weree no problem they were very kind. The location of the hotel was not to great but it didnt bother us. The coach to el gouna and hurghada old city was 20le per person(egypt pounds) round trip. We visited both we did not like old city as much as el gouna beacause they kept on bothering us saying "come in shop". El Gouna was much more modern then old city it has loads of shops and was very clean. When we went to our room on arrival the ceiling was broken, so we told the manager the next day and he offered us to stay in a family room. The room was much bigger and has 2 double beds and 2 single beds with 2 tv`s and 2 bathrooms. The beach was a pebble beach and it had jellyfish in it, so we did not go in the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its (gritty) sandy beach and its Junior Water Park, The Three Corners Sunny Beach is a perfect family hotel for young and old. From a central tower you can glide along the three toboggans into a first pool which brings you further, along an elegantly tortuous canal, to a second swimming pool where other water attractions are grouped, as an octopus, water mushrooms and geysers. All attractions are in shallow waters, the ideal spot for parents and children for common water fun. The large main swimming pool located in the middle of the hotel is surrounded by extended sun terraces, where, as usual in the Three Corners concept, the sun beds, umbrella's and towels are free of charge. The children swimming pool is heated in the winter. A jetty crosses the coral reef for an easy access to the swimming and snorkeling area. The 303 rooms (standard and family) all have a terrace or balcony with sea, garden or pool view and appointed with individual AC, TV, Hair-dryer and safe-box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 3 Corners Sunny Beach Resort
- The Three Corners Sunny Beach Hotel Hurghada