Labelled a 5* resort, but it is the quality of each star that reflects the standard. The food and service in this hotel is poor, I would give the resort a rating of 2* at the very best
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its (gritty) sandy beach and its Junior Water Park, The Three Corners Sunny Beach is a perfect family hotel for young and old. From a central tower you can glide along the three toboggans into a first pool which brings you further, along an elegantly tortuous canal, to a second swimming pool where other water attractions are grouped, as an octopus, water mushrooms and geysers. All attractions are in shallow waters, the ideal spot for parents and children for common water fun. The large main swimming pool located in the middle of the hotel is surrounded by extended sun terraces, where, as usual in the Three Corners concept, the sun beds, umbrella's and towels are free of charge. All swimming pools are heated in the winter. A jetty crosses the coral reef for an easy access to the swimming and snorkeling area. The 303 rooms (standard and family) all have a terrace or balcony with sea, garden or pool view and appointed with individual AC, TV, Hair-dryer and safe-box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 3 Corners Sunny Beach Resort
- The Three Corners Sunny Beach Hotel Hurghada