Spent a week here beginning of March. Weather was lush. Hotel grounds kept very clean. En suite bathroom could do with a little maintenance but considering the amount of time we spent in the bathroom it was fine. All staff were friendly, some maybe too friendly and started to get a little creepy but nothing 2 females travelling on their own couldn't cope with. Be wary of the people selling trips while you're by the pool, some didn't seem legit and the information we got told about the one we did book was incorrect. Booked snorkeling on the grounds it was going from the beach and we'd see dolphins, got to the beach and put in a bus to go downtown and didn't see any dolphins, its out of season. Lots of variety on the food, I'm a fussy eater and I didn't starve. Overall a very reasonably priced hotel with everything you could need. We had a room near the night club but it wasn't too noisy at all. We booked our trips through the company who did our transfer and they were brilliant, Hvezda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Riviera Aqua Park Resort Hurghada is a beautifully situated resort 20 km north of Hurghada International Airport, 15 km from the city center and 10 km from El-Gouna. The resort has been built on 5 floors in an area of 25.000 M2. The resort is composed on two clusters the Seaside and the club side linked together with an underground connection. The resort is designed to fulfill all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Festival Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festival Riviera Hotel Hurghada
- Festival Riviera Hurghada