“Russians everywhere...”
Review of Jaz Aquamarine

Jaz Aquamarine
Ranked #30 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 27 October 2011

The hotel is amazing - real 5 star. Spacious rooms, very elegant, impeccably clean. Good food.Amazing swimming pools. Really nice staff. Everything was perfect if it wasn't for the hords of Russians everywhere. All the staff members - reception, waiters, animators - all start not with "Hi", but with Russian greetings. They may have problems with English, never with Russians. Russians occupy restaurants, bars and swimming pools. They behave like pigs, they eat like pigs and it really terrified me. I ran away to the beach - covered with grass and quieter - to avoid them.
Poor guys working in the hotel, they must feel like in Little Moscow...
Generally - if you're lucky to come when there are less Russians around - you will be satisfied.
The sea sometimes "disappears" in the afternoon, but you can always choose one of the pools.

Room Tip: Either rooms close to the restaurant or those close to the beach. The middle ones are worse.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank MilkaJankowska
AquamarineGM, General Manager at Jaz Aquamarine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are extremely pleased that you have taken the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 20 October 2011

A wonderful place to have a relaxing vacation. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Food is great, Stuff very helpful and very friendly. We really felt at home since checking in. The animation bands are great. Love the place and will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank MaiElrais

Reviewed 19 October 2011

We have stayed in some of the top hotels in the world but the service in the iberotel is the best,the hospitality is amazing.The tranquility in this resort is a great escape from the real world and a few days here leaves you refreshed. We would highly recommend it if you are looking for a peaceful and luxurious holiday.
We would like to thank Mr ibrahim the front office manager and, Mr moustafa & Mr.Mohamed for making our stay very special ,islam for checking us in and being ever so helpful, amira and lyssan for listening to our suggestions and taking it to the right people, where they were acted upon promptly, mohamed and all the other members of staff who made our stay in this lpvely place so memorable.
It is all of you that make the iberotel a special place. Hopefully we will see you all again soon.

1  Thank figoa

Reviewed 19 October 2011

The iberotel is by far, THE best hotel I have been fortunate enough to stay in. From the moment you arrive to the time you leave the staff are forthcoming, friendly & knowledgable. The phrases you will need to get used to are as follows; "of course", "you're welcome", "immediately" All followed of course with "sir" or "madam". The house keeping is excellent and always left a small surprise, from folded towels in crocodiles, swans or simple hearts . A great novelty is the al la cart reasturant service which sure you will enjoy it,whenever you need. The restaurants & bars were well stocked and always a great menu each evening. Around the pool, towels and water are provided, but with care and a smile. Although I myself preferred the Maldives, I cannot find any reason to fault the iberotel or it's staff. In short, you are made to feel like a millionaire from the moment you arrive, to the moment you leave! A last piece of advice to anyone going, do yourself a favour and rather than having private airport transfers, contact the hotel limp & book one of their new, devastatingly clean Toyota cars!!! Wish I had! :)
i just miss only one thing fresh fruit juice handed out to me complimentary
I really could go on all day raving about one thing or the other but I can't. You really need to go there to be blown away by everything this hotel group has to offer!

3  Thank david b

Reviewed 19 October 2011

The Iberotel aquamarine has a very high privacy & an excellent service and you feel that every one there from all team members realy is looking for serving you from his heart,we really spent a wanderful honey moon which we will never forget all our life.

1  Thank issan l

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Of the most beautiful places I visited in my life .. the hotel rooms and in general, extremely clean and beautiful ..... all the staff are very polite and willing to provide assistance at any time .... Swimming pools, restaurants, food .... all of them excellent water sports are also very entertaining in general .... I hope to visit the place again ....

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Amal M

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Just back from 2 weeks at the hotel with Thomson. Overall, the whole experience was great. Special mention to reda and amir. Just look out for them, they know all about service with a smile.
Rooms, food, beach facilities have all been covered, so i'll try & mention a few other bits and remember that this is a personal account, with my observations, which may not be entirely your experience.
Trip from airport is about 40 mins and when you arrive be sure you will have a nice room,we was lucky also like the others.
Asian was very good with a reasonable selection over the two weeks.
Italian was very good and although I don't normally do meat, the seafood soup was super.
In such a big place with 1300 room i belive they should rent biks?why not we would love it.
Go there and thoroughly enjoy yourself. If your not happy with something, let a manager know and if they can fix it, I'm sure they will.

4  Thank jimi b