I have just finished my second visit to Premier LE Reve and I know the saying goes not to go to the same place twice as it is never the same as when you went for the first time, but the LE Reve bucks that trend. This place truly is the closest thing to paradise on earth. Has you will have read from other reviews, everything about this place oozes class and quality so I won't repeat what others and I previously have said about the hotel, the food, the location, the spa, the weather, and also the guests are all top notch, you will be hard pressed to better what you find at the LE Reve.
What I will mention though is "The Staff" the word that springs to mind is Relentless! The management teams attention to detail is amazing, from the ops manager Fouquet who truly is a class apart, a true gent who seems to care about all that stay at his hotel with his daily walks around the ground talking everyone and i mean everyone. Holly the English assistant manager that will go to any length to find any opportunity to improve your LE Reve experience. Ibrahim the F&B manager, he never seems to go to sleep, and is probably the only person I know that seems to be in two places at once.
But the people that truly make the LE Reve experience so special are all the troops that work in the bars, restaurants, house keeping, and pool areas. You know who you all are but here's a mention to just a few of the true stars that will make your stay unforgettable:-
Melad- It still takes my breath away how much graft you get through, I never had empty glass
Carlos- Same as Melad, but with a corny cockney accent.
Abdo- Amazing waiter a true gent.
Mr Sahal- Another who never seems to sleep.
Mohammad - seemed to know the drink of ever guest.
Abdel - Never sits down always on the go constantly picking up after everyone.
Eslam - The new kid on the block, been there only a month but what a genuine guy, again there was never an empty glass in the lobby bar.
Biddi & Pete - The entertainment team, fantastically entertaining who go to great lengths to make sure the right level of ambience is maintained through singing and playing songs from all genres.
They say what stops a good company becoming great is that they try so hard to be just being good and going through the motions. This is definitely not the case at LE Reve as you always leave there planning how quick you can return, a perfect bench mark of what a great hotel should feel and look like and what others should aspire to. So if what I and others have written hasn't convinced you to book, then nothing ever will? If it has? get the credit card out and get it booked, I will guarantee it will be money well spent.
See you all AGAIN very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada