“Rest and relaxation”

Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only)
Ranked #2 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Spilsby, United Kingdom
“Rest and relaxation”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have recently returned from our second visit to Premier Le Reve. We went for a relaxing holiday and that's exactly what we got.A warm welcome once again on arrival with refreshing cold towels and a drink, along with no fuss and no long queues waiting to get your room number. (Like a well oiled machine) Mohammad was amazing! He kept our drinks flowing throughout the day whilst on the beach and knew what we liked to drink at different times of the day. One thing I would say is that fresh fruit salad is delivered around the pool, but not the beach, and the same can be said for cold towels too.
Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff. They treat you like friends. We were surprised on our return visit that the staff remembered us from our previous holiday.
We had two visits to the Chinese restaurant and one to the Italian and both were delicious, with waiter service. The food in the main restaurant is also good with ample choice and something for everyone.
The reception staff were most helpful, ensuring we had everything we needed, thank you Michael!
Depending what you want depends on what you think to the location. There are regular trips to Hurghada and you can hire a golf cart to have a look further down the beach, which suited us fine as we didn't want to go anywhere, but if you like something lively this is probably not the hotel for you.
The hotel is spotless the cleaning staff are always... cleaning!
We will definitely go back again.

Room Tip: We have stayed in rooms on the left side of the hotel reception. Both times have been quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Diddle222,
Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve to return to again and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to read that you had another fantastic stay with us and everything was up to your satisfaction. We sincerely appreciate all of your lovely comments about our hotel, cleanliness, food and staff, your praise has been passed onto the entire team.
It was our pleasure to welcome you back and we look forward to seeing you again at Premier Le Reve.

Email:gm_ler@premieregypthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,386)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just arrived from a marvelous holiday we spent at
Premier Le Reve. The hotel is a piece of art. The lobby is breathtaking, the rooms are very well planned and the furniture is beautiful and in perfect condition.. The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful, always with a lovely smile. Over and above the food is exquisite, very tasty and full of choices. There are four pools, one of which is full of sea water. You can also swim in the sea in front of the hotel and enjoy snorkeling and viewing the fantastic coral reefs. Every evening, there is a live music performance at the beach bar, so you can dance or just sit, watch and enjoy. The hotel on the whole is spotless clean and every little detail is thought of and put into consideration. I really would like to thank the management and the staff for the quality and the standard of everything at Premier Le Reve. The beach and pool beds are extremely comfortable and you always manage to find a place, even if it is extremely crowded. This was our first time at the hotel but we plan to go back again as soon as we can.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NimetEgypt
Dear NimetEgypt ,
Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve for your recent holiday and for taking the time to review our hotel. We sincerely appreciate all of your fantastic comments about our hotel, staff and food and we are delighted to read that you had such a wonderful holiday with us.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was our second visit to PLR and certainly will not be our last, the service and attention to detail is to be recommended and on arrival we were greeted like family.
My partner is a coeliac which means she cannot eat gluten and prior to our holiday we were both a little concerned about the food selection, we should not have been the management were very understanding and every meal time we were informed by the restaurant manager and chefs what would be suitable, and when options were limited which was rare they prepared food specially for her. I cannot think of any hotel where we would have got this attention and I would like to give my thanks to Mr Fouquet, Mr Baher and Ibrahim for making our holiday trouble free and memorable.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

7 Thank Gareth L
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Gareth L,
Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve to return to again and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that your partner was able to eat without any worries or concerns. It was our pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Le Reve.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

4th visit to this fantastic Hotel, again just amazing. My husband was taken into Hospital whilst we were there and the all the Staff at the Hotel were amazing with us and it was just like having our family around us. Never been anywhere in the World where all the Management and Staff are so lovely, kind and genuine. Thank you to everyone there, we will be back October. I am not going to name any Staff members in particular but everyone from the Pool, the Restaurants the desk, the night and day staff, everyone such a wonderful Hotel and wonderful staff members.

Room Tip: All nice size rooms, clean and well looked after
3 Thank Maureen A
GMLER, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Maureen A ,
Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve again for your recent holiday and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to read that you had another wonderful holiday here with us and we thank you for your fantastic comments. We do hope that your husband is fully recovered now. It was our pleasure to welcome you again and we look forward to seeing you in October.

greenhithe
Reviewed 8 June 2014

If you have already read the previous reviews there is nothing I can say . I have just returned from the Premier le revs, it is my second visit. It was as fabulous as last year. The food was excellent, infact too much choice. The drinks are in good supply, never having to wait long for water soft drinks or alcohol. A few mentions to the fantastic staff. Firstly the lovely young man who cleaned my room it was stopless. Thank you Mohamed Ailta. Carlo at the pool side never a dull moment Garah good guy. Joseph in the VIP lounge. Mr F (manager) as I call him alway around if needed, Holy lovely girl. Then there's Hani what can I say alway a smile and joke calls the ladies sweetie. One negative for me I didn't like the constant music round the pool area during the day. Most people enjoy there own these days with iPods MP3 etc. It was the same tape every day which became unbearable at times. Anyone who has this booked for the future I am sure you will not be disappointed. Happy Holidays. YB Kent UK

Room Tip: I liked the rooms with the view looking to the old town. Great sun sets.
3 Thank ymb328
Dear ymb328,
Thank you for choosing to return to Premier Le Reve again and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to read that you had another lovely holiday and describe your stay as ‘fabulous’. We sincerely appreciate your wonderful comments about our food and staff and we will take on board your comment about the music. It was our pleasure to welcome you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Le Reve.

Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

What can I say to sum up our holiday other than amazing! This was for me and my wife our first time to the Premier Le Reve and it will certainly not be our last we have already looked into booking our return trip later this year. For me especially it is the little things that make a holiday such as having cold flannels and fresh fruit handed to you around the pool every day without fail. The guest relations contacting us directly as it was my wife's birthday so they organised a special meal in the Italian Restaurant. and not to mention the fantastic array of towel art from our cleaner Ishmal. But I haven't seen in most hotels such an array of food in the main restaurant and the chefs that take such pride in the food they serve, continually doing temperature checks, replacing efficiently, the Gala night though was truly amazing and the quality of food was just as good if not better than in England. We have been to some great hotels around the world but the Premier Le Reve topped everything, I myself haven't seen in hotel such a presence from Senior Management, Mr Foquet Ops Manager and his Holly assistant really maintain the quality of the hotel with attention to detail, walking around talking to all guests daily to make sure their stay is great and keeps on being great. My next mention goes to all the workers from the reception staff, Pool Staff, Bar staff, Restaurant waiters, the cleaning staff these all work so hard to give the true Premier Le Reve experience. A few special mentions to the some of the staff Mahmoud and Mohammed in the pool bar my beer and my wife's mojito were never empty, Melad was just relentless in such a good way making sure we always had a drink and it amazed me how he remembered and carried all of the drinks! not to mention Eslam in the lobby bar who provided a second to none service every night he seriously did care about the quality of work and made sure we were always happy with a drink. The entertainment from Biddy and Pete was great, to have live music all week was fantastic and a further credit to the hotel for providing that. Overall a fantastic holiday we met some great people and we would just like thank everybody at the hotel for making it a hotel to remember.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lee F
Dear Lee F,
Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve for your recent holiday and for taking the time to write a lovely review of our hotel. We are so pleased to read that you describe your stay as ‘amazing’ and that you were totally satisfied with all aspects of our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your wonderful comments and feedback and your praise has been passed onto all of the team. It is great to know your wife had an enjoyable birthday and we loved having the chance to celebrate it with you both. It was our pleasure to welcome you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Le Reve.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I have just finished my second visit to Premier LE Reve and I know the saying goes not to go to the same place twice as it is never the same as when you went for the first time, but the LE Reve bucks that trend. This place truly is the closest thing to paradise on earth. Has you will have read from other reviews, everything about this place oozes class and quality so I won't repeat what others and I previously have said about the hotel, the food, the location, the spa, the weather, and also the guests are all top notch, you will be hard pressed to better what you find at the LE Reve.
What I will mention though is "The Staff" the word that springs to mind is Relentless! The management teams attention to detail is amazing, from the ops manager Fouquet who truly is a class apart, a true gent who seems to care about all that stay at his hotel with his daily walks around the ground talking everyone and i mean everyone. Holly the English assistant manager that will go to any length to find any opportunity to improve your LE Reve experience. Ibrahim the F&B manager, he never seems to go to sleep, and is probably the only person I know that seems to be in two places at once.
But the people that truly make the LE Reve experience so special are all the troops that work in the bars, restaurants, house keeping, and pool areas. You know who you all are but here's a mention to just a few of the true stars that will make your stay unforgettable:-
Melad- It still takes my breath away how much graft you get through, I never had empty glass
Carlos- Same as Melad, but with a corny cockney accent.
Abdo- Amazing waiter a true gent.
Mr Sahal- Another who never seems to sleep.
Mohammad - seemed to know the drink of ever guest.
Abdel - Never sits down always on the go constantly picking up after everyone.
Eslam - The new kid on the block, been there only a month but what a genuine guy, again there was never an empty glass in the lobby bar.
Biddi & Pete - The entertainment team, fantastically entertaining who go to great lengths to make sure the right level of ambience is maintained through singing and playing songs from all genres.

They say what stops a good company becoming great is that they try so hard to be just being good and going through the motions. This is definitely not the case at LE Reve as you always leave there planning how quick you can return, a perfect bench mark of what a great hotel should feel and look like and what others should aspire to. So if what I and others have written hasn't convinced you to book, then nothing ever will? If it has? get the credit card out and get it booked, I will guarantee it will be money well spent.

See you all AGAIN very soon.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Mark B
Dear Mark B,
Thank you for choosing Premier Le Reve for your recent holiday and for taking the time to write an excellent review of our hotel. We are entirely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience through providing an excellent service, and it is fantastic for us to read you thought that we achieved this again. We sincerely appreciate your wonderful comments and feedback about our hotel, it is our greatest reward when we receive comments like these. All of your praise has been passed onto the staff which will continue to motivate the entire team.