My title don't really cut how myself and my b/f Steve felt about the Premier Le Reve cause from the moment we stepped into the most largest beautiful reception lobby I have ever seen to the sad moment we had to say goodbye (although we will return) nothing and I really do mean nothing is too much trouble for every member of staff towards their guests.
After I had booked the holiday with Thomson for 10 day in August (wish it was 20 haha) I emailed Premier direct to upgrade to deluxe (if wishing to do this I recommend going direct as it is cheaper) my emails were answered with such politeness and helpfulness that you know that this hotel is something special.
When you step onto the coach at the airport you are handed a form to fill in for the hotel to speed up booking in but unfortunately they didn't have enough to go around which meant we would take a bit longer at hotel - or so we thought!! - not so the reception staff filled everything in for us and all we had to do - between sipping cocktails and damping our faces with ice cold flannels - is put a signature on the page.
I won't bore you with a step by step account of our holiday cause we really didn't do so much as to just lay by the pool, eat drink and meet some great people who I can now call great friends - big shout out to Abdel Naser for laying out the towels (and the big chicken towel art) to Carlos for making sure Steve had his cold beers at hand at all times.
Great entertainment from Biddy and Pete who gave me goosebumps when I first heard them sing, we were also lucky enough to witness some great acts whilst we were there big thanks to the fire show, Egyptian dancers, Las Vegas and sand art loved them all.
I would also love to thank "alllright mate", "hello sweetie" and our lovely waiter Hathym (sorry if I spelt that wrong) for making us all laugh and not have to lift a single finger. Well done Holly and all managers for making us all feel like we were one big happy family.
Our favourite meal was Italian, not saying any was bad but the fillet steak was to die for. A big thanks to all the guys in the poolside restaurant for all the wonderful lunchtime meals you served.
Would we return, silly question really, already looking to go back for New Years as we have heard from a very good source that it's out of this world!!!
Again big thanks to everyone and anybody that I have missed (sorry) for making our stay at the Premier such an amazing experience.
My only one little niggle and it is tiny (we seemed to be the only ones) is that our shower/bath water was very lukewarm where we love hot showers!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Sensimar Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada