“Something special”

Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa
Ranked #12 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was my second trip to Egypt and I travelled alone, 7-14th July.
It was the fantastic relaxing holiday!
The hotel was perfect in every way! It was extremely well managed and all the staff were fabulous. I fully agree with the 2-weeks ago comment: “The staff are probably the main factor that sets this resort apart from the competition”.
Everywhere - at the reception, in the restaurant and on the beach - they are friendly and proper at the same time.
My room was clean, the meal was tasty, the beach was great and the Red sea was absolutely crystal-turquoise-aquamarine, it was awesome!
Thank you very much indeed for my feeling of calm and happiness!
I want to return to your hotel without any doubt.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank NN_yours
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest , Thank you for reviewing us on the tripadvisor . The team and i are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us . we look forward to having you back on a regular basis .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,511)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

just returned from a week away with my sister. perfect hotel, and not crowded. staff were exceptional, attending to any of your needs, even when I had a dicky tummy, they went out of their way to make me fresh mint tea. we could not fault the hotel, we were all inclusive and the food was excellent. house wine drastically needs improving as we could not drink it, it was bareable with soda. so resorted to buying a bottle each night at £20 per bottle, which I know you can actually get for £6. Room was excellent as well, clean towels every day. Take a boat trip round the bay, we did a private one for £100 for an afternoon, which was something different to do. All in all, cant wait to go back, as long as they change the wine :-)

Room Tip: test your air conditioning for noise levels
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Dawn R
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Dawn R .
Thank you for taking the time to review our resort on the tripadvisor . i am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward for your next visit in the near future .

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Recently returned from a weeks holiday with my sister had the most amazing time the beach was beautiful staff was very friendly especially the manager who invited us to competently cocktails and was generally intreasted in any faults we had with the hotel one couple of recommendations all inclusive drinks not good had to purchase wine of £20 and air-con was a bit noisy however he did inform me he is trying to change his wholesaler apart from this I would recommend this hotel as perfectly peaceful and relaxing

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula M

Dear Guest , Thank you so much for your lovely review which i have shared with all . we are looking forward for your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We visited 9 June to 20 June and had a fantastic relaxing holiday. Lovely place and fabulous staff. They really can't do enough for you. We were greeted by Taher who showed us to the restaurant so we could have dinner as we'd arrived late evening. Then we were asked to take a seat in the lobby whilst they checked us in. So relaxing.
Sas in the Romance bar (situated off of the lobby) was brilliant. Very friendly and welcoming and always smiling (I decided Sas stands for Special agent smiler) and we would definitely go back to see him :o)
Taher too was amazing. Every day he made sure he spoke to everyone staying at the boutique, checking that everything was okay and you had no troubles or requests. Totally amazing.
Ahmed on the beach was great too. The lad was running around giving everyone water and delivering drinks to you before you even asked for them.
The spa was brilliant. We had some fantastic massages there and Manai (I hope I've spelt her name correctly) did a fabulous job. I would have liked to bring her home with me!!
We would recommend this lovely place to anyone who wants to unwind and likes personal treatment because that's exactly how they all made you feel. You really did feel like you were the only people there.
We'll be heading back as soon as we can :o) Mark and Caroline x

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MarkandCaroline2013
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest , Thank you for your lovely feed back which i have shared with all .we looking forward to having you back on a regular basis.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my first trip to Egypt and I travelled alone, 1-8th July.
I can honestly say that this has been the best holiday ever!!
The hotel was even better than I expected.....perfect in every way!!
It was extremely well managed and all the staff are exceptional.
They all looked after me so very well from Rafiq ( room cleaner), Ahmed ( head chef) and Adham who works so hard both at the pool and Romance bars......making the most lovely cocktails!
I would highly recommended this beautiful hotel to all and if, like myself, you are female and traveling alone....just book it. Not once did I have any problems with the men both in the hotel or anywhere else. I was treated with the utmost respect and care.
I would like to take this opportunity to again thank Mr.Mohamed and his brilliant staff for making my holiday so special.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Jayne L

Dear Guest , Thank you so much for reviewing us on the tripadvisor . i and my team are delighted that you enjoyed your holiday and we are looking forward to having you back on a regular basis.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was our first adults only resort hotel we've ever staid and I can really appreciate now why.
The Hotel and the staff are as good as everyone said and the service is really good as well.
Next time we will have a 7 to 10 days stay at the Premier Romance as 14 days was a bit to much relaxing for us, as is not much that you can do apart from sunbathing, eating and drinking. I came back home a bit heavier for that but all in all a fantastic place and I will say to go there if you want to relax and unwind, but if you are a party animal, chose IBIZA :)
PS: thanks for having us and we hope to see you soon Ahmed and "The Shisha Man" :)

Room Tip: Choose room 1112 if you want to enjoy the sun in the morning on you balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank aurelian2
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. The team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and are pleased to hear that you will return again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at fhe hotel for a week in May this year. Hotel staff are excellent and make you feel very special. Hotel manager always around the hotel checking rooms and public areas, very approachable and interested in guests feedback, nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Hotel rooms are very clean and spacious with good bathrooms and large double beds, fitted out to a very good standard. The works of art on the bed everyday made from towrls were very impressive! Always lots of choice at meal times, but if you wanted something else, the chefs were willing to prepare other food as well. Beach is small and private and staff are friendly and helpful. The pool is on fhe side of fhe hotel and often shaded, so we did not use that, but thats a minor point. Cocktail bar in lobby area can get very smokey, but there is ample smoke free space in the lounge bar on the ground floor. All in all, an excellent small hotel offering a very personal friendly service.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea views, 2 large suites are also available
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paul F
Mohamed S, General Manager at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel on trip advisor.. The team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to many visits.