“Food So Good”

Gaucho Steakhouse
Ranked #58 of 394 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Gaucho steak house since 1999 You are cordially invited to join us for an evening of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have visited this restaurant every time in Hurghada. The food always hot & cooked for you when ordered. It is excellent.
So see you again next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Please please do not be put off my the odd bad review on here, me and my partner just visited today and were blown away! We have visited many gauchos all over the world as well as steak houses (our favourite kind of food) this has got to be my number one! I ordered the prime American 320g fillet costing around £40 for a gauchos the prices were so reasonable the steak I had was the most expensive thing on the menu, AMAZING!! Melted in my mouth seasoned to perfection probably the best steak I’ve even eaten and I eat a lot of it. Service was spot on can’t believe it wasn’t busier, please if you’re in Egypt visit this place you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

great service wonderful food
i had the t bone the wife had a mixed grill
we had beers and wine just wish i could get the same service and quality of food for the price back in the uk
would we eat here again ? most certainly !!!!

mostafa a, General Manager at Gaucho Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon in your restaurant

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The steak was as good as you would find in any top class steak restaurant nice people great service well worth a visit

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very elegant decorations cozy atmosphere food and service was great really recommend suitable for business family and friends gathering

mostafa a, General Manager at Gaucho Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks and we hope to see you soon in your place