“horse riding”

Horse Riding Hurghada
Ranked #55 of 248 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte has been working with horses in Hurghada for the last 12 years and has now teamed up with Jo, also from the UK to work on an exciting new project. Combining the rehabilitation of neglected horses and sharing the pleasures of the Eastern Desert with riders of all abilities and ages. Riding our beautiful Arabian cross horses in the spectacular scenery of the Eastern Desert is a life enhancing experience. We have horses for all levels, from complete beginners to professional riders, and everything in between! We have several child-friendly ponies so children are welcome. Normally, trips last from one to two hours, but we can arrange tailor-made full, half-day or overnight safaris to the mountains 20 kms away. We can also provide riding lessons if required. Safety is a priority with us so our equipment is of European standard including riding hats. Animal welfare is also a top priority. All our horses are well treated, well fed and happy!
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“horse riding”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

beautiful horses, well cared for, wonderful to ride, the scenery while riding is beautiful and enjoyed going in the sea with the horses, very reasonable price, glad I done it, good experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dana966

• Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing experience with some amazing genuine people”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Had my first proper lessons at Horse Riding Hurghada following my scuba diving trip to Hurghada this month.
The place is set in an idyllic and unusually green glade adjacent to Hurghada "forest" and the desert, and is certainly a peaceful counterpoint to the madness of the resort. Run by some very friendly, down to earth and professional British and Russian equestrians who were happy to run us to and from the hotel, I learned to walk and trot in a couple of days and was soon having hacks out into the Eastern Desert with stable-hand Mubarek and my experienced fiancee Hils, who herself went on some fast hacks out with Charlotte while I was in the Manège. I now intend to continue my horse riding education back in Britain, and wouldn't consider another trip to Egypt without visiting Charlotte and co!

Thanks, you made my holiday!

Visited October 2013
carinaegypt, Owner at Horse Riding Hurghada, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Really glad you enjoyed the experience. Keep the momentum going! We loved having you both riding with us and hope to see you again next year.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A safe and fantastic experience”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

My partner and I didn't know what to expect from this trip out. It turned out to be an absolutely amazing experience. We were collected from our hotel at the pre arranged time (contact was kept via e-mail and there were no issues, emails answered and always answered fully).
We arrived at the stables and were given British standard riding hats before being introduced to our horses. We mounted and set off.
At no time did we feel unsafe. We rode at a pace that suited my partner and I (he is a non rider and was very well looked after).
My main concern when riding is safety and this was first rate here.
My partner and I loved every minute there. It comes highly recommended by me, for both novice riders and competent riders alike.
E-mail the company for further information if you are holidaying in Hurghada.
This is an experience you won't regret. We will be returning as soon as possible.

1 Thank mrsxonky
Thanks for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We had fun with you both too and look forward to riding with you again one day!
London, United Kingdom
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“moon stable in our resort”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

first time on a horse and loved it , safe lovely well looked after well behaved horses and not on a lead completely free walking with a superb guide called Waseed, lovely patient and great fun to spend the hour with . loved it all , he took our camera and took photos of us , horses walked along beach, in the sea and up into the hilly area of the resort , loved every minute

Visited June 2013
Crowborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“riding!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

it was really good as my partner was nervous about horses and they really took care of her so we enjoyed the whole experience together.

Visited April 2013