“Thank you for arranging our Cairo tour”

Egypt Tours Portal Day Trips
Book In Advance
More Info
US$190.00*
and up
Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids from EL Gouna by...
Ranked #12 of 262 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We booked one day tour to Cairo from our hotel at Sahl Hasheesh in Hurghada and they did not mind of picking us up from there. All I have to say is - WOW!!! The service was exceptional right from the very beginning. Our tour guide Ahmad impressed us with his amazing knowledge of the Egyptian history . His patience and pleasant personality made our tour enjoyable. Thank you ETP for arranging our trip.

1  Thank adams h
"nubian village"
in 6 reviews
"cairo airport"
in 18 reviews
"horse and carriage ride"
"cairo museum"
"amazing tour"
"light show"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I am just back from a holiday in el gouna ,I spent a fantastic 10 days right on the beach. What I enjoyed most, however was our two day trips to Cairo and Luxor. I have not booked the excursion with the hotel or the tour operator but I contacted Egypt Tours Portal that proved to be punctual and very well-organized. I strongly recommend anyone to travel with them for cultural trips to Luxor and Cairo .

We were picked up from the hotel at 5:30 am and returned back next day at 7:00 pm. The guides were very nice, cultured, helpful, attentive to our needs and spoke excellent English too, the drivers were very helpful too and drive skillfully.

I'm going to travel with them again as it is quite hard to find such good service in Egypt! We will certainly recommend Egypt Tours Portal.Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

2  Thank kolin m
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We booked a trip to Cairo by flight from Hurghada with Egypt Tours Portal on a recommendation from my friends who had tried them in the past. The price included transfers, flights tour guide, entrance fees to the museum and the pyramids and lunch .

Would definitely recommend AHMED the tour guide he was very informative and made our experience very enjoyable.

1  Thank mour s
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was easily able to arrange everything that I wanted to see in cairo. I was traveling with my family and was a little worry about the current situation but the tour operator relief me from any sort of fear at all.
The tour was very well organized. You manage to do everything that they schedule easily and the tour guide Ahmed is very helpful, I and my family enjoy every minute with him.
Really enjoy my trip in Cairo. Would book again with them when I come back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Travelled together with 12 y.o. son from Sharm el Sheikh to Luxor on Dec 25, 2013.

I found Egypt Tours Portal in the internet and was very unsure if it is OK to book a tour with them. General safety in Egypt was another my concern. However, by reading reviews in Tripadvisor on ETP, I decided to take a risk. As a result, me and my son- we had one of the greatest experiences of our traveling together at all. Service of ETP is at the really good level and the tour was exactly what we expected.

Reservation and booking process: simple and fast- via e-mail. Ahmad Sameer responded very quickly and in the constructive manner. To complete a booking of the tour, I had to make prepayment approx 10% of tour cost via Pay Pal (due to travel by avio). Amount was not big, so I did it.

Pick up in the morning: at the agreed timing a young, polite man was waiting for us in the reception and we were brought to the airport.
The flight: local charter- was done by brand new aircraft, safe and with good level of service.
Meeting, pick- up in the Luxor airport: our tour guide and clean, good car was waiting for us. The guide was very friendly, with good command of English. And, by the way, with great sense of humor.
The tour: Walley of the Kings, Hatsepsu temple, crossing Nile by felluca, Karnak temple. The guide was very professional and provided plenty of interesting information, and he took into consideration that one of his guests is 12 y.o. boy, therefore, information was brought in the easy to understand manner and by turning special attention to the details where my son had deeper interest.
With our guide, we spent our time in the very positive mood, and received also a lot of useful and interesting information on the life in Egypt in general. In addition, we wanted to try some localities, especially, fresh local breads, and he was so kind to find a good place for buying it. A bread was so delicious!

Lunch: was included in the tour price, and we had it in the local restaurant- also clean and good. There was plenty of local foods, we could not eat so much. Since I am a gourmet, it is hard to say that food was excellent. I would suggest to choose 4-star hotel's restaurant instead of local (that was another option).

After a tour, we were brought back to Luxor airport and, again in Sharm we had a guaranteed pick up and were brought back to the hotel.

In overall, Egypt Tours Portal is providing excellent and valuable service. I wish them all the best and highly recommend to contact ETP if you are interested in the customised, comfortable private tour for the unbeatable price. You will get great value for your money.

Thank you, Ahmad, once again for the wonderful day! And, many thanx to our tour guide!

1  Thank Laila L