“Look no further - travel with Egypt Tours Portal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
US$130.00*
and up
Private Tour: Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada Including Valley of the Kings...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Look no further - travel with Egypt Tours Portal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

After researching many travel options for our family trip, Egypt Tours Portal was recommended to us. We were a party of five who were looking forward to that once in a lifetime magical Egyptian experience, however wanted some help and guidance. We can say is that we will forever be grateful to Egypt Tours Portal for their impeccable organization, care and hospitality from the time we arrived till the time we left. If you are traveling anywhere in Egypt, contact Egypt Tours Portal and make your arrangements with them. You will not be disappointed.

Have no hesitations in visiting Egypt. It's safe, the people are lovely and you will have life changing experiences. The tourist numbers are way down - which is great as we were able to be in a lot of locations by ourselves without masses of tourists. However, I hope soon that the tourists return to Egypt to boost their tourism economy.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank C-J J

Essex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a wonderful day! Hurghada - Cairo/Giza by air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I made the adventurous, yet highly recommended Cairo/Giza trip-in-a-day from Hurghada with the most wonderful guide Halemoo on 9th April.

From the warm smile that greeted me at the airport until the almost family style hug farewell, I take my hat off to Halemoo and the formidable driver Aladin for their hard work and passion to their job. Nothing was too much trouble and to be honest, I was a little apprehensive travelling to Cairo with recent government advice, but I was made to feel so welcome by them both and enjoyed first class Egyptian hospitality, that any worries I had just slipped away.

The day consisted of an awesome visit to the Egyptian museum (front of the queue of course!) to start the morning, which had me in awe of the history of the country, followed by a most enjoyable lunch overlooking the majestic Nile, a very informative visit to a Papyrus museum, an essential oil manufacturer and an Egyptian cotton maker, which resulted in me having to buy myself that obligatory gift (with absolutely no pressure to buy anything by the shop keepers I hasten to add) and of course, the second highlight of the day, a stroll around the magnificent pyramids and all their glory.... Wow!

I would absolutely recommend the trip, the company and most of all my tour guide Halemoo to anyone. His knowledge as my Egyptologist was amazing, and from one teacher to another, thank you, شكرا

Visited April 2014
1 Thank KarriDitz
Sandsend, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“TRULY EXCEPTIONAL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I travelled to Egypt with my husband and two children Aged 9 and 12 . Ahmad Samir discussed our itinerary and tailored our trip to our interests. I would say we received an exceptional service everywhere we been to, the guide are very professional and able to make the trip extra ordinary !!!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in travel to Egypt. With Egypt Tours Portal you will have opportunities to see the country, learn the history, and get a luxury service everywhere you go.

2 Thank emeny c
Paignton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“"Amazing Trip"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have recently returned from a fantastic holiday in Sahl Hasheesh,which was made even more special by Ahmad at Egypt Tours Portal,who arranged our two day trip to Luxor,Aswan,and Abu Simbel. We were amazed at the wonderful sights we encountered, but this would not have been possible without the service and attention to detail we received. It was First Class. Our lovely friendly driver Mahmoud,made us feel so safe and comfortable on our journey to Luxor and nothing was to much trouble, we have such beautiful photos of the Bedouin family we caught sight of trekking through the desert,and the changing colours of the landscape,all thanks to Mahmoud. Our personal Egyptologist guides, Eat, (hope we have spelt that right) and Mohammed,were both so well spoken and knowledgeable, they brought the Temples and Tombs to life right in front of our eyes with their stories,and these memories will remain with us when we look back at our photos. On our two day trip,we travelled by car,train and boat, but the train journey from Aswan to Luxor was amazing.We had the Nile on our left,and to the right,little villages and sugar plantations,with families working the land with their donkeys in the greenest crop fields we have ever seen!! We are so happy we chose Egypt Tours Portal,and many thanks to Ahmad for making this trip unforgettable. Why go on Thomas Cook or Thomson trips with hordes of other holidaymakers?You can have your own safe unforgettable adventure with Ahmad and his experienced team. We can,t wait to return to Egypt for our next experience with ETP. Love and thanks from Lyn and Dave. X

4 Thank lookatheview
Romford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank you for arranging our Cairo tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

We booked one day tour to Cairo from our hotel at Sahl Hasheesh in Hurghada and they did not mind of picking us up from there. All I have to say is - WOW!!! The service was exceptional right from the very beginning. Our tour guide Ahmad impressed us with his amazing knowledge of the Egyptian history . His patience and pleasant personality made our tour enjoyable. Thank you ETP for arranging our trip.

1 Thank adams h