“Great Cairo experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$130.00*
and up
Private Tour: Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada Including Valley of the Kings...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Egypt Tours Portal" has concentrated its efforts for offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm with our years of experience. We are specialists in arranging: Day trips from all Egypt cities, Shore excursions from all the Egyptian ports, travel packages and Nile cruises. Our consultants have many years of experience in designing unique Egypt travel programs according to your taste and budget. All you have to do is tell us what would you like to do and we will arrange everything for you.
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Cairo experience”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We booked the daytrip (by plane) from Hurghada to Cairo. It was reasonably priced and everything went according to plan. Our driver and private egyptologist (Mohammed and Mahmoud) were awesome. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend booking your excursion via Egypt Tours Portal!! Definitely beats the hotel deals.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Aren G

Ipswich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“1 day Cairo trip from Hurghada”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We decided to take a trip to see the Pyramids and i booked online before we arrived in Egypt. Having read the reviews on Trip advisor i decided to go with Egypt Tours Portal. I have to say on arrival in Egypt i was concerned if i had made the right decision booking before we left.
I have to say i certainly did, the 1 day trip went extremely smoothly and was a very enjoyable trip. The driver from our hotel to the Airport and back again was on time and very friendly. Our driver in Cairo was very nice and Ahmed our Egyptologist was very friendly and knowledeable.
So i would recommend Egypt Tours portal.
A point of note though, make sure you take plenty of Egyptian pounds (in small denominations) with you, as tips are expected.

5 Thank Jonathan E
Horsens, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“7 nights tour around Egypt”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We spent 7 amazing nights in Egypt.I can't say enough about Egypt Tours Portal. We had amazing tour guides and drivers.The tour was amazing, the guides were knowledgeable and friendly. , crusing the Nile and learning the great history of Egypt was awseme. Egypt Tours Portal was able to make it fun and safe and a great adventure.

3 Thank fran m
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Look no further - travel with Egypt Tours Portal”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

After researching many travel options for our family trip, Egypt Tours Portal was recommended to us. We were a party of five who were looking forward to that once in a lifetime magical Egyptian experience, however wanted some help and guidance. We can say is that we will forever be grateful to Egypt Tours Portal for their impeccable organization, care and hospitality from the time we arrived till the time we left. If you are traveling anywhere in Egypt, contact Egypt Tours Portal and make your arrangements with them. You will not be disappointed.

Have no hesitations in visiting Egypt. It's safe, the people are lovely and you will have life changing experiences. The tourist numbers are way down - which is great as we were able to be in a lot of locations by ourselves without masses of tourists. However, I hope soon that the tourists return to Egypt to boost their tourism economy.

2 Thank C-J J
Essex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a wonderful day! Hurghada - Cairo/Giza by air”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I made the adventurous, yet highly recommended Cairo/Giza trip-in-a-day from Hurghada with the most wonderful guide Halemoo on 9th April.

From the warm smile that greeted me at the airport until the almost family style hug farewell, I take my hat off to Halemoo and the formidable driver Aladin for their hard work and passion to their job. Nothing was too much trouble and to be honest, I was a little apprehensive travelling to Cairo with recent government advice, but I was made to feel so welcome by them both and enjoyed first class Egyptian hospitality, that any worries I had just slipped away.

The day consisted of an awesome visit to the Egyptian museum (front of the queue of course!) to start the morning, which had me in awe of the history of the country, followed by a most enjoyable lunch overlooking the majestic Nile, a very informative visit to a Papyrus museum, an essential oil manufacturer and an Egyptian cotton maker, which resulted in me having to buy myself that obligatory gift (with absolutely no pressure to buy anything by the shop keepers I hasten to add) and of course, the second highlight of the day, a stroll around the magnificent pyramids and all their glory.... Wow!

I would absolutely recommend the trip, the company and most of all my tour guide Halemoo to anyone. His knowledge as my Egyptologist was amazing, and from one teacher to another, thank you, شكرا

1 Thank KarriDitz