“The Best Dive Centre in Egypt!”

New Son Bijou Diving Center
Ranked #8 of 275 Tours in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: as PADI Dive Resort we organize amazing scuba diving and snorkeling for whole family since 1987! Our daily scuba diving and snorkeling trips are suitable for families with children, groups, singles and couples. We are friendly family Deutch, Egyptian run diving center who offer all PADI courses and also rent of apartments in the diving center. Experienced dive team speaks English, German, Slovenian, Croatian-Serbian and Arabic. If you want to avoid massive tourism and avoid crowded boats come to Us! New Son Bijou Diving Center is your safe and best choice for a great holiday in Hurghada.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 December 2013

After deciding on a Holiday to Hurghada my wife spent a considerable amount of time checking out dive companies in the area. From the very start New Son Bijou stood out as a friendly, professional, experienced and family orientated dive centre. The communication we had prior to our trip was fantastic, giving numerous ideas and options. The wife decided to send me off for 3 days of diving doing 3 dives each day. As this was my first red sea dive, the wife had requested to experience different types of dives, to include wreck and drift. The flexibility offered and the friendliness really made the dive centre stand out from the rest. Booking with New Son Bijou was simple and my wife felt very comfortable leaving the details of the exact daily dive experiences to them.
New Son Bijou were so accommodating and flexible making the experience completely unique for me as a first time visitor but also for their much more experienced regulars who I had the pleasure to dive with.
The three days spent with Ahmed was amazing. I experienced some wreck dives, a drift dive, a cave dive and deep dives. The photos Ahmed took were fantastic and I was thrilled to be provided with these memories to take home with me. It was a real eye opener as to how Ahmed managed to identify such camouflaged creatures as the the crocodile fish and octopus hiding.
The boat crew were really friendly too and the food was fantastic.
Fantastic value for money. Wife opted for 3 days - wish I had done more!!
A wonderful family and a wonderful experience and I hope to return soon.
I highly recommend New Son Bijou for your next diving trip, whatever your level of experience - They will give you the best dive, hospitality and service Hurghada has to offer.

2  Thank Brownjd1977
in 6 reviews
"dive shop"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 23 November 2013

: Me and my niece (age: 14) recently were diving with New Son Bijou Diving Center and booked an apartment in the diving center. Amazing experience again! This was my 6th time, while for my niece was first time in Hurghada. The real experience and difference from other dive centres was the quality of the dive experience (I dived with other dive centers around the world), personal and professional approach, good diving equipment and everything was at our own pace, no hurry! Ahmed, diving Instructor took my niece individually for her Introduction dive, Try dive as it was her first time diving. Ahmed is friendly, patient, knowledgeable and relaxed. He instills confidence and calmness - essential on the panicky first dives. While my niece had Introduction dive I was diving with Khaled, Divemaster, very calm, relaxed, experienced, safe, but fun guide, pointing out all interesting things and taking photos underwater which we later got for a memory. My niece fist experience in the water was so overwhelming that she did PADI Open Water Course with New Son Bijou Diving Center also and after we did few additional fun dives together, unforgettable memory!! Price of daily diving includes 2 dives per day, very good lunch and soft drinks on the boat, rent of diving equipment,...there are no hidden host. Apartment in the diving center are big and spacious, ideally have 2 bedrooms (teenager can have privacy),... :)

1  Thank caroline a
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This was my second return to New Son Bijou Diving Center and again it was great diving! We were also lucky to dive twice with big group of playful DOLPHINS entire dive. On a daily basis we were changing dive sites, which is important if you dive 5 days in a row. We were diving in small groups, before the dive we had briefing (got a lot of information and advices). Boat was never too full (a lot of place to chill out), dive equipment was good and each day was cleaned and waited for us on the boat before we arrived. Lidija & Ahmed also arrange a transfer, a driver who was picking me up in the morning and returned after dive. Ahmed, owner of DC and diving Instructor made great photos and at the end of vacation gave it to me on the CD. Best dive spots, great Instructor & boat, good food, relaxed atmosphere and very professional equipment. Will definitely be back in the near future!

1  Thank Bojan K
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My son and I went diving for the first time and we were both very excited.I was scared but diving instructor Ahmed can calm you down.It was a good instructor and good introduction.We were diving for 3 days,we saw corals and beautiful fish.You are the best!!!!!

1  Thank mojca33