“Again a wonderful dive holiday with New Son Bijou Diving Center!”

New Son Bijou Diving Center
Ranked #2 of 269 Tours in Hurghada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: as PADI Dive Resort we organize amazing scuba diving and snorkeling for whole family since 1987! Our daily scuba diving and snorkeling trips are suitable for families with children, groups, singles and couples. We are friendly family Deutch, Egyptian run diving center who offer all PADI courses and also rent of apartments in the diving center. Experienced dive team speaks English, German, Slovenian, Croatian-Serbian and Arabic. If you want to avoid massive tourism and avoid crowded boats come to Us! New Son Bijou Diving Center is your safe and best choice for a great holiday in Hurghada.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Just came back from a 3 week diving holiday with New Son Bijou. Our 5th time already with this nice family diving center. We chose to go diving every day and every day it was even excited again. 20 days of diving at about 20 different dive sights, with different divers brought us 40 unique dives. We like the variety, but luckily the excellent guiding is the same every dive. Diving in small groups, mostly with divers of the same level and of course safety first!
Ahmed takes his own boat when he has a big group of customers, but still there is enough space to relax for everybody. Also snorkeling is fantastic, so going out with this boat on the Red Sea for one day is amazing!
We dived about 6 times with dolphins this holiday, 2 times they were even playful. One time we even dived 110 minutes with 2 playful dolphins! And it was just the 2 of us and Ahmed. He made this possible, while others were having lunch on the boat. We loved it!
Also saw a lot of cute turtles, beautiful eagle rays, enormous Napoleon fishes, incredible corals and so much more again. The only thing that's still on our wish list is a shark. It's so nice that Ahmed tries to find it together with you. We didn't got to see it (friends saw several one week before we arrived!), but just 'hunting' for them was also exciting! O, and don't forget to ask for a night dive! If there are enough divers to go with you, you will make a beautiful night dive at El Fanadir.
Of course sometimes small things can go wrong or not like you had wanted to, but then just tell Ahmed and Lidija and for sure they make it right as soon as possible for 200%! Ahmed and Lidija are always there to fulfill their customers wishes. I love them! Their professional service and warm hearts are the reason to come back for the 6th time!
(We stayed in the Smartline Colour Resort, 10 minutes walk from the diving center. This was a good and cheap all inclusive hotel to combine with diving.)

2  Thank MSZ81

Reviewed 29 July 2014

New som som and BIJOU , i have done 94 Dive With BIJOU september late septembers . BIJOU Diver is à happy Diver .

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Evrebody says that great dives are in Red Sea and if you want somebody who knows it best - go diving with New Son Bijou. I was on my honeymoon and my husband and I are both AOWD and we went 5 days diving - each day was super :-) Ahmed, Lidija and their crew knows how to find best diving places and to get you in opportunity to dive with dolphins, big moray eels, rays, ect. - like we did. We were diving in some of the best diving places in Red Sea like Carless reef, Shabrurh, Small Giftun...
The atmosphere on boat and in diving center is welcoming, very friendliy and warm. I had really good time hanging up with other divers, Lidija, Ahmed and Adam of course :-)
The food was great - we had lunch every day (water, juice, coffe and tea inluded). After second dive you will always get some deliceus dessert - melons, watermelon, donuts...
For me very importante thing is the fact that New Son Bijou is a certified diving centre and that they do their job very professionally and that makes you feel safe all the time.
Choosing this divig center was the best choice I could make... Thank you Lidija, Ahmed and Adam for unforgettable experience!

1  Thank Ivana S
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Together with mine wife and 15 years old daughter this was our second visit to Hurghada.
On "Tripadvisor" we saw very good reviews concerning this diving school and decided to send a mail with some questions asking for advices concerning transfers,diving locations and so on.
Lidija and Ahmed responded immediately and on arrival we enjoyed holiday of our lifetime !
On a very spacious boat we met guests from Sweden, Denmark,Germany and it felt as a big family was on tour through the Red Sea. Each day Ahmed took us to fantastic dive location you can only dream of ! Fantastic colorful corals, dolphins,turtels, napoleon fish and even manta rays we saw several times. On day three,near Giftun island, during diving, we saw some big tunas, followed by white stip shark - unbelivable !! After first dive, cook on board prepared for us fantastic meal and after second dive sweats, fresh fruit and coffe or tee was offerd. We dove seven days and as AOWD I can say, Ahmed is fantastic instructor with an extraordinary sense to find great diving spots. Lidija, his wife and their son Adam were also on board all the time and you will feel with them and other guests great hospitality and family atmosphere. Diving and snorkeling prices include meals on board, water,fruit,coffie and or tea as much as you like. They also arranged transfers from our hotel to their boat and v.v. Very fair prices and no hidden costs, Thank you Ahmed, Lidija and the crew, you made our stay in Hurghada memorable and we will definitely come back !!! Highly recommended to everyone !

1  Thank Branko D
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I highly recommend this dive center. Ahmed, Lidjia, Khalid, Hedar and the entire crew are so wonderful that they do everything to make your experience memorable! Very efficient, friendly, welcoming, professional.
I was with my parents, and they are non-divers, but they had a wonderful time too, joining us on the boat, while I was diving they were snorkeling and enjoying the red sea.
Dive packages offered by hotels are overpriced, so I always look for a dive center on tripadvisor and I am always happy with the choice. The price is reasonable and great value for money. The service is excellent, I love their positive attitude and enthusiasm. From the first day they make you feel like part of the family.
There are so many dive sites that during 4 days each dive was different. Corals and beautiful colorful fish, dolphins, we were lucky to see a Leopard Shark too. The equipment is not brand new but its good enough. The boats are spacious, clean and comfortable, between dives you can use the sun deck and enjoy the sun and beautiful views of the red sea. The lunch is buffet style, healthy, freshly cooked and delicious. water, coffee and tea is complementary all day and fruit snack is offered after second dive.
If you are going to dive everyday, it is recommended to stay near the center of Hurghada, not to have to commute everyday.
I spent very enjoyable 4 days with New Son Bijou, Thank you so much! I can't wait to come back.