Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh
US$102
US$97
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$125
US$291
US$282
3,909 results
All reviewsmermaid barmexican and italian restaurantstom cruisemr naguibanimation teamsahl hasheeshlobby barpalm restaurantcrazy wavesspecial thanksmain restaurantfishper weekgolf buggyfood and beverage manageramazing vacationbuffet restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We visited as a couple for two weeks 15-29 November, The booking in procedure was prompt and efficient and we were shown to our room.We booked a superior room and we were not disappointed. The sea view was excellent, the room immaculate and it stayed that way for the duration thanks to the room staff Mohammed. From senior management (Yousry Ali and Hosseiny Ahmed to gardening staff, all where attentive, polite and out to make sure you enjoyed your stay. We where asked each day if all was well and given assurance of prompt assistance should we require anything. In the lobby bar the staff could not do enough for you and these are the staff I am refering too. Jackson,George,Ahmed Ibrahim,Ahmed Tarek, Mahmood,Said and Salah. This group are 5 star in their own right. OK the entertainment is low key but the staff work tirelessly to engage and converse. The pool staff again keep everywhere spotless. The jetty out to the reef edge is in excellent condition and on the calmer days the snorkelling compares well to most red sea resorts and in places is as good if not better if you take the time to chill and study the reef. I feel I should mention on a safety note that the hotel needs to address the parental supervision of children around the dining and lobby areas as on occasion some toddlers were allowed to run around un supervised by parents, a couple of times running into waiters carrying vast amounts of plates, drinks etc. That bit apart we booked this holiday to chill out and chill we did. Thanks again to all the staff, as my wife would say it was MAYA MAYA!

6  Thank JohnandJulie_11
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My partner & I have just returned from are stay at the Tropitel hotel.........I would like to praise the following members of staff for there kindness & such a caring manner, Fekry in the restaurant, Gerges in the lobby bar,Remon Rossmy in the restaurant & Ayman Rest bar manager.I would also like to praise Mohamed, brilliant chef works in the Mexican rest & at the beach bar.............top class service & Mosab Abd Ei Rehim,chef in the Italian rest.Omellettes are amazing.'I cant wait to go back to my second home'The staff can't do enough for you.I would highly recommend this hotel,,The best holiday I have experienced for such a long time.Lorraine S

Room Tip: We were given a deluxe double room & we were amazed how spacious it was..we had a pool view & sea view................Absolutely FANTASTIC.Would recommend the fifth floor..Brillant views.................
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I returned from 2 weeks at this excellent hotel on the 25th of november . We had a brilliant holiday and having read some of the previous reviews I have to say I agree with there comments . The hotel all round is very good, I could go on about the pool ,beach,food etc,but everyone has already covered these points. What makes this hotel stand out are the STAFF !!!! ..Sayed in the lobby bar became a friend ,Food and beverage Manager Mr Hosseiny Ahmed was a Star on one occassion even pushing my wheelchair back from the beach !!. But all the staff were excellent, its just apity they were not treated with politness and respect they deserve by some guests from the north east of us .although to be fair these same guests were ok with other holiday makers . To sum up would we recommend the Tropital . Definitly !Would we go back ? .In a heart beat . Well done Tropital see you soon ......

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good , we had room 5002 over looking pool and sea , nice room !
1  Thank stephen k
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This was definitely the best holiday that me and my partner have been on. It was our first trip to Egypt, that we booked as a very last minute deal (the day before we flew out). The Hotel was beautiful, very clean, the food was good, the staff were amazing especially Fekry, in the main restaurant who had outstanding service throughout the entire week; remembering our order every day for drink and always greeting us with a smile and joke.
The room was large spacious, and the sheets changed almost daily, with beautiful towel statutes left on the bed, the bathroom was very clean and modern with easy to use facilities.
The private beach was gorgeous, with miles of fine sand to walk down, and the jetty a lovely walk and easy access to the sea, where there are dozen of tropical fish to view.
The pools were very large, and always clean. However the pool with pool bar was freezing, The pool bar itself was amazing, with friendly staff and the most amazing ice cream.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

4  Thank Louise C
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

The best holiday ever!!!! Hotel faultless, service amazing, food good, friendly staff. Staff can't do enough for you..... So friendly....... Can't wait to go back. My favorites: shif salah ( best omelettes ever), and the lobby bar men......entertaining!!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple