Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Prima Life Makadi(Makadi Bay)
3,883 results
All reviewsmermaid barmexican and italian restaurantstom cruisemr naguibanimation teamsahl hasheeshlobby barpalm restaurantcrazy wavesspecial thanksmain restaurantfishper weekgolf buggyfood and beverage manageramazing vacationbuffet restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We arrived 29 July for 7 nights , and all of my family wish to spend more in this attractive hotel.
It is very nice hotel to visit and spend time there.
All the stuff and specially Tamer from F & B stuff many thanks for him.
Mr. Remon the manager he is very helpful man
Mr. Haithem from reception thank you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohamed M
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We spent a week there. Rooms are clean, 1 bottle water every day prepared. Our room was on the left hand side of the hotel where a terrible noisy machine was running for hours every day (no idea what is was, something like diesel aggregate, compressor,...), so just couldn't even talk on the balcony. The hotel is further than others min. about +20-30 mins by car/taxi.

One week of boring, tasteless, narrow selection of everyday food /except sweeties(!) and the Mexican restaurant/. In the show kitchen they were usually cooking fries and some low quality sausage and the standard pancake, a bit sloppy service also.
/comparing with Jazz Aquamarine where we stayed two y before, they grilled seafood on fire and provided wide selection of food./

Beach, pier and coral reef is a strong part of the hotel, Caffe oriental terrace was our favorite place for evening chill. Their private Clinic inside the hotel saved me on the last evening there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fkalmus
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We went with our friend Jean who recommend hotel .. We was not disappointed all staff couldn't do enough for you , animation team fab especially Alex and Sala. , tamer ( Tom cruise ) was the best pool barman ever . Jacko in lobby bar was the best . We could go on and on about all staff . Will defiantly be returning miss the place already thank you everyone for making it an amazing holiday especially Mr Hoisenny and Micheal :))))) cya soon Darren Lorraine and Jean from Leyland UK

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank disneyleyland
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived 8th July for 10 nights to be greeted by great staff who couldn't do enough for us. Our room (5059) overlooked the pool and out towards the beach, sea and endless sunshine. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the days all merged together to make a fantastic holiday. Great weather. Great food (and plenty of it). Endless drinks. Highly recommended. Special mention should go to Mr Jiggy Jiggy and all his restaurant staff and Jacob and the Lobby Bar staff who looked after us so well :)

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Themids14
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel from July 15th until July 25th this year and I am surprised of how good it is!
Let me start:

Rooms:
Rooms are very spacious and very clean and nice done all the time. Only little problem was that my room didn't look on pool but it looked in other direction towards the desert.

Cuisine:
Food... oh my God where to start. Food was amazing! There is everything and anything in 300 ways! Breakfast: Normal breakfast yeah, there's pancakes, sausages, different types of bread, butter, cheese.
Lunch: So good! Since every day is different cuisine day there's always something different and I loved it!
Dinner: There's some dishes that are simmilar like lunch but there's also some new.
Deserts are amazing (or so I heard from my family because I don't eat those.)

If you have paid all inclusive you have the right on two dinner- Mexican and Italian restaurant. You have right on one soup or salad, one main dish and one desert.
I liked more Italian restaurant because I'm bigger fan of Italian cuisine but since it's first time ever I ate some of Mexican it was very good!

Pool and beach:
Oh my God. Beach is amazing! It is so clean and nicely done and there is a beach bar just accross beach and they are SO SO nice and they always walk around beach asking you if you want a drink. If you can tip them because they completely deserve it!!
Pool is very very big and clean and there's many sunbeds enough for everyone!

Hotel overwiev: Hotel is very big,it has a lot of rooms and inside of hotel (lobby,restaurant,blaah..) is very big and very nicely done! I loved every single moment of being there!

BIGGEST SHOUTOUT AND GREETINGS FOR THE ANIMATION TEAM (ALEX,DYANA,NASTYA,CHRISTINA,HANNAH AND SAM) THEY ARE THE BEST OF ALL! They are so nice to everyone and they are always smiling and you just have to love them!!

Tips: Wifi in lobby is free but it's slow. I had wifi in my room but you have to pay 40 Egyptian pounds so you get it and it lasts for 7 days.

Greetings from Serbia!