“GREAT DIVING”

Piano Diving Club Stella Makadi
More attraction details
Owner description: Piano Diving Club is a Diving Center consisting of a highly-motivated staff and community, who through their passion and enthusiasm for diving, have joined together in welcoming you to the natural treasures of the Red Sea. Our staff of professional Dive-Masters and Instructors have experience throughout Red Sea .
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT DIVING”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Having previously dived with a naumber of the team it was an obvious choice to use Piano diving even though we were not staying at Stella Makadi .My wife and had a very enjoyable couple of weeks diving with Ibrahim ,Ahmed and MOHAMMED ALWAYS IN CONTROL AT THE HELM .

Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Dab Polski, Poland
“polska kricof”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

sadam hav good fesheng if u liuk to dive wath sadam we hav been wath sadam from paino diveng it was fintistek very good

Visited October 2013
Milano, Italia
“a professional friendly man”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Hello. I was recently in Hurghada and had the chance to meet an honorable man whose name is Moses. The way he spoke to me about the Trip to the four Islands, showing me his photos and talking so nicely about the experience, made me want to do that actually. If you might meet him, let him speak about the "FOUR ISLAND TRIP"... you'll wanna go for sure!!!
EuGenio

Visited November 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Learning to Dive 2013”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

myself , my children and my step daughter learnt to dive with Mohammed Sharaf in August 2013. A brilliant and incredibly patient instructor, we all passed thanks to him! All other team members also very friendly and helpful, do not hesitate to learn to dive with this team!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Emma J
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“7 Days of great diving with Ashraf”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I have just come back from 2 weeks at the Stella beach were we spent 7 days on the boat with piano diver, this is the second year that I have dived with them. I did 14 dives with them while my wife spent the week chilling out and having the occasional swim, all the staff were great and happy to help. Over the 7 days I did 6 of those days diving with Ashraf one of the dive master who had a great attitude to diving, "no need to rush your paying to do diving and see things not to just use up your air as quickly as possible" a great philosophy in my opinion and he should a great passion for where he was diving and a keen interest to show you. the staff at the centre were great as well who would wash my equipment every night and hang it up to dry ready for the next day, it was then in my box ready for me to check before the start of the days diving. In comparison to other dive centres I have dive with in Egypt the deal I got with them was good as well with food and drinks included. all in all I would recommend diving with them and will do if we return to the hotel again.

Visited July 2013