“***SUPER*** feels like home”

Mercure Hurghada Hotel
Ranked #20 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 16 January 2014

They say you can forget the things you saw, the attractions, the momentary things etc but you will never forget the way people make you feel. At the Mecure this is their strongest and most admirable asset - the staff, you will be made to feel at home with warm friendly smiles all round. I must say out of the numerous amount of hotels we have been to, me and my partner were in agreement that we had never experienced this level of customer service and care. Truly makes it worthwhile because its hard to fault anyone that makes you feel at home.

Not to mention the wonderful location, with a private beach and a great pool. The grounds are kept in immaculate order with the attractions team keeping the place bubbling throughout the day. With great shows too...it's no broadway but they make a great effort and will always put a smile on your face.

The food was good and they catered for our infants needs to, when requested, without fuss!

This was our first and probably not our last time to Hurghada. Still much development going on and we only left the hotel twice. It catered for all we needed so no need to venture far.

The down side?

Unfortunately it was a little cloudy when we were there, a bit like the British summertime, though the hotel couldn't help that.

If you are going to this destination on a reasonable budget, this is the hotel for you. We had friends staying at the hotels which offered "shuttle buses" to the beach, they were rather unsatisfied.

Don't take my word for it, go see for yourself ...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Andy M
Atta E, General Manager at Mercure Hurghada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear our Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Mercure hotel for your first stay in Hurghada, your kind review and recommendations to Tripadvisor readers.

Your great opinion about Mercure where you felt at home with warm friendly smiles all round and you will never forget the way people make you feel – our best reward which will give us more energy for hard work. All our team don’t need better prize than your nice feelings and positive opinion that out of the numerous amount of hotels you have been to, you had never experienced this level of customer service and care; and this truly makes Mercure Hurghada hotel worthwhile because it’s hard to fault anyone that makes you feel at home.

We are happy of your nice words about wonderful location, grounds, kept in immaculate order, private beach, great pool and nice evening shows, which always put a smile on your face. I shall personally express your nice opinion to our chefs for such a good food and cater for your infants needs to when requested without fuss.

All our team will be delighted to welcome you and your wonderful family for next stay at you second home Mercure Hurghada.

Atta EL DESSOUKY
ACCOR BRANDS : Sofitel, Novotel, Pullman, Ibis

Write a ReviewReviews (3,795)

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff, at ease in many languages (russian, english, german and sometimes french)
Excellent quality of service from airport shuttle till departure. Various buffet, adapted to food constraints.
No terrorism issues, the place is completly safe.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zedaime
Atta E, General Manager at Mercure Hurghada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Our Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience on your recent stay at Mercure Hurghada and for recommending Mercure Hurghada in specific as a completely safe place to Trip Advisor readers.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and services during you stay.

Quality of service is very important to us and we hope to always be up to your expectations.

Mercure team is waiting for you soon for another enjoyable and memorable holiday.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Had a rest in this hotel in December 2013 with a dother.It was a perfect stay!hotel excellent-very comfortable and clean rooms with excellent repair,various delicious food,and most importantly-beautiful animation!guys well done,not a moment allowed to be bored!especially I want to recall Zizo,Chico,Irina,Anya,from the very morning charged with positive emotions and energy!in the evening in the amphitheatre were very colorful and professional shows!race on donkeys,carnival costume,casino and much more fun!mercury-you're done!all spacious room and relax in this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sincere comment. All Mercure Team is pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed professional service throughout the hotel, Comfortable rooms, and wide variety of food.

I will personally thank the animation team for their outstanding performance especially Zizo, Chico,Irina and Anya which made your vacation a memorable one.

Hope to be your host at Mercure Hurghada once again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This is a great hotel, I liked it there so much during my summer holiday. Very nice food, great services, friendly beach staff and the most I liked the animation team and - especially Dj Zizo :) He is the best guy there - so funny, friendly, polite and nice :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Our Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your kind feedback online. I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed the varied choice of delicious food, relaxing neat pool area, trendy rooms, caring helpful team.

It is our pleasure to host you soon among your second home.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We visited here in end October 2013 and well what a lovely hotel the staff were amazing couldn't do enough for you. very very friendly and welcoming. the Hotel its self was spotless and no mosquito's at all. Shazly Belal our allocated cleaner was Fantastic, it was my mums birthday whilest here and he decorated the room with balloons and the manager left her a present on bed and made a chocolate cake sent to her room. we asked to be next to her and have ground floor i did this via emailing the hotel direct and on our arrival we had just that with our rooms adjoining. the Animation team were great especially Chloe, Marley and Ziggy were great with my daughter she never wanted to come home she wanted to stay with them,the kids club was nice and staff were also very good and friendly. the evening shows were great to. Food was nice and fresh much variety. Diving club Fantastic great dives. the waiter in the bar area was lovely done non alcohol cocktails for my daughter and looked after her very well he made a friend for ever Cant wait to go back to see everybody again.
Tracy, Paul, Valerie and Jolie

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jacieSurrey
Atta E, General Manager at Mercure Hurghada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Tracy,Paul

On behalf the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your wonderful experience at Mercure Hurghada.

It is a great pleasure to know that our services where up to your expectations and you enjoyed your birthday celebration with a lot of surprises and good memories.

I will personally deliver your thanks to all Mercure Hurghada family specially Shazly Belal, Cloe, Marley and Ziggy .

the whole team is eagerly waiting for you for another amazing holiday.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My wife and I had a week break for my 28th birthday. I had never been to Egypt but my wife had been to Sharm previously. We had an absolutely fantastic week. All the staff were so friendly and couldn't have been more helpful.

My wife and I spent an afternoon being pampered in the beauty centre. Remon and his staff it was very reasonably priced and left us both feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Highly recommend it for anyone, the service was brilliant.

On my birthday we had a trip on a glass bottom boat booked with Yassa an absolutely hilarious bloke, who helped to make my birthday truly memorable. We went fishing and snorkeling, the reef is beautiful, I preferred it to diving at the great barrier reef and in Mexico.

I would like to mention in particular: Marley from the entertainment team, his wife Chloe from guest relations and all the guys in the main bar who were brilliant.

All the staff in the hotel were great, we will be returning in the summer 2014. It truly was a great holiday and really good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank 1,133,468,899,990,000

Our Dear Guest

Thank you for the cheerful review for the first visit to Egypt. We are all truly touched with your attention and appreciation, indeed all team tirelessly working towards one single goal – creating your prefect holiday. Happy we succeed to enrich your time at Mercure Hurghada with joyful moments and best memories.

I will personally thank Beauty Center and aqua center teams for the good service provided to you. Also your special appreciation to Marley and Cloe, whose sparkling characters are never seize to entertain our dear guest.

Looking forward to seeing you in summer 2014

ACCOR BRANDS: Sofitel, Novotel, Pullman

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I spent one week with friends during December!

Hurghada is a safe place to visit and experience the Egyptian hospitality!

I followed the advice of my sister who had visited the hotel a few times in the past and it didn't fail my expectations!

The facilities, seaside, food and entertainment was great! The place is super clean and safe!
Management and staff very friendly, made you feel welcome and at home!

Special thanks to Marley, Ziggy, Cloe, Shahen and Hassan!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Our Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your amazing experience on your recent stay at Mercure Hurghada and for recommending Egypt and Mercure Hurghada in specific as a safe place to Trip Advisor readers

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and most of all the warm hospitality. Comfortable rooms, with exclusive sandy beach, wide variety of food, amiable staff and family atmosphere. Hope to always be up to your expectations

I will deliver your special thanks to Marley, Ziggy, Cloe, Shahen and Hassan!