“Amaizing”

Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort
Ranked #44 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was my 1st stay and I will never forget it. I came with my husband for honeymoon. The welcoming was very nice and warm and there was not even one day without a surprise waiting for us in the room: cake, oriental sweets, fruit... Each day something else... The location of hotel is great, beach is beautiful, view from the suite is amazing, stuff is very friendly and food is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is my 2nd stay, and every time is an enjoyable memory. Location is great and facilities are very useful. I enjoyed staying there with my daughter and it is my intention to stay there the next time too.

Room Tip: Rooms are on one side of the road, and studio apartments are on the other side of the road. If you a...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank FKhodary
LamiaSherif, Manager at Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear FKhodary,
We trust this finds you well and sincerely thank you for taking the time to write your kind positive review following your recent stay.
I was delighted to know that you enjoyed your time here with us and had a great holiday.

We sincerely thank you for choosing Marriott for your most recent stay in Hurghada being a frequent traveler to this area and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Once again a sincere thank you for your kind comments which are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Started with Farah the service clerk who was so attentive/welcoming, giving me amazing service.
Then all the staff are very friendly. The food, location and all made this holiday very memorable.
thank you for your services and making it a fun holiday.
Josee

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank JoseeDeSenneville

Dear JoseeDeSenneville,

We sincerely thank you for choosing Marriott for your most recent stay in Hurghada and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I would like to share with you my unforgettable experience in Marriott Hurghada. I decide me and my wife to spend our anniversary there, and actually it wasn’t our first time in Hurghada, but was our first time in Marriott hurghada. My first impression came from the warm greeting and the lovely smile from all of the front office team specially Mr. Ahmed Morsy the front office manager who came by himself to welcome us and congratulate us for our anniversary and I was totally surprised! All what I did when I booked my reservation that I mention it is my anniversary. Mr. Morsy set with us and gave us a short brief about the hotel during having our delicious welcome drink
We went to our room, and here is the best part, unforgettable view, honeymoon setup was installed, and a lovely cake moreover, a message on the TV! Unbelievable!!!
Me and my wife went to have the dinner at the swing pool restaurant and suddenly the restaurant chef Mr. Mabrouk as I remember, came to us and he knows my name and he was very smiley also and suggest the dinner for us and it was perfect.
In the second day, we went to the main restaurant to have the breakfast and I found a gentleman came to our table welcoming us and I thought he know me then he introduced himself , Mr. Hany Samir F&B Manager!!! Wooooow ….. And the sous chef Mr. Al Attar came to our table to welcome us
These people know very well how to treat their guests and make their visit unforgettable.
Mr. Hany wish to us a pleasant stay and he said “if there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me or chef Al Attar”
My wife was very happy and satisfied and she said we must make Marriott Hurghada our 1st choice always and she was totally right.
I would like to thank them all for taking care of us and made our visit Unforgettable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Khalid G
LamiaSherif, Manager at Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Khalid G,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your positive extensive review. It was wonderful to read that you had a fantastic holiday here with us and we were able to meet and exceed both your – and our own – expectations. Your positive comments are well noted and very much appreciated
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my family had so much fun during our stay at Marriott, you will find all what you really need for either a business trip or a holliday, a warm welcome, very friendly and mega supportive staff. Rooms are very clean, the view is relaxing and the breakfast is delicious.
Special thanks to the animation team: Erika, Alona, and Gabriel as my kid had so much fun during the kids activities
Also must appreciate the exerted efforts from the front office manager:Mr. Ahmed Morsy.
I do really recommend it!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eslam M

Dear Eslam M,
Thank you so much indeed for posting your wonderful review following your recent holiday here with us.
We were delighted to know that we were able to meet your - and our own expectations of service delivery throughout your stay.
It was a great pleasure to have you here with us and we sincerely thank you for choosing Marriott for your stay in Hurghada
We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Pleasant stay, rooms are clean with very nice beach view, warm welcome upon arrival, fresh welcome drink represented, helpfull staff, stayed with family for four nights. Food at the buffet restaurant is very good in taste and variety.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank freddy124
LamiaSherif, Manager at Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear freddy124,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review following your visit to the Marriott and Hurghada.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday and we thank you for your kind comments
We thank you for choosing Marriott and sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Once again we appreciate you sharing your kind review.
Best Regards

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hurghada marriott hotel is the best hotel for me and my family. We use to go there frequently. It is our home away from home. Thanks to the managment anf the stuff. We love you all. Teception stuff are friendly and welcoming. Chef attar at the breakfast and dinner buffet is the best.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank salout

Dear salout,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind positive review following your recent stay with us.
We thank you for choosing Marriott for your recent stay and I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again sometime soon.