“Nice vacation”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #77 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
“Nice vacation”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My husband and I have rested at the Hilton Long Beach (Hurghada) offers five times. For the first time in a large family, 10 people arrived, and children vacationed separately in the hotel. All of us satisfaction, the hotel is excellent, I would recommend to other travelers are well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank laszlov842
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to know that you had an wonderful stay with us.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

Glad to read your appreciative comments, I will definitely share them with my team.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Michail Michail

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I stayed one week with my family at Hilton Long Beach Hotel. Everything was excellent, clean, beautiful swimming pools, large entertainment options, amazing funny show and delicious food. The room was very nice, comfortable and has a wonderful view too. In addition the house keeping team did a great job to decorate our bed with flowers, which left a very nice impression on all of us.
Poduim restaurant offered very delicious food quality "thanks especially to Mr. Hesham & Chef Ahmed" and the very friendly staff of Podium.
Everything was wonderful that my family and I will repeat the holiday later.

1 Thank essam f
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time & review.

It is a pleasure to read you were satisfied with your one week stay at our resort and that you found our overall services & facilities to your liking.

Thank you for praising on our Podium restaurant; it is indeed a great addition to our overall services & facilities. I have shared your appreciative words with the team there and I am sure they were grateful to hear them.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

this is my first time there with my family and we really enjoyed it alot, everything was organized. beach is perfect. pools are very very nice. service are wonderful. rooms are clean. location is great. food quality is fine.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting your feedback through Trip Advisor site.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your first stay at our resort, thank you for your positive review.

It is a pleasure to note that our overall services and accommodation provided to you & your families were up to your satisfaction.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

It is my dream Thanks for All All the food was tasty thanks for all the chefs Chef Koriem El Gazar and It was a wonderful trip and the hotel staff are fully prepared to meet our requirements that did not exist Help was required before they ask them and this was characteristic of workers Hilton Long Beach Resort Thanks for All

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is a pleasure to hear that your stay at the hotel was up to your satisfaction, thank you for sharing such a great review with us.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Demanovska Dolina, Slovakia
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We visited this hotel at the beginning of June 2013. The first impression of hotel was that hotel is very old, tired and has shabby looking.
Room - We had room n. 978. The room was also very old, the shower had its best years already behind and was dirty. At reception they told us that we had 2 balconies in our room so we were really pleasant about that until we saw it in reality. The bars are rusted (corozion is very visible) and our two green plastic chairs looked like they are minimum 20 years old. Even when you turn off you air conditioning you can´t sleep because you here noises from other central air conditioning from other apartments near you. When I saw what they used for a bin basket I could´t believe - as a bin basket was iron probably cutted off pipe or what with top not even ending in one line. The furniture was also very old.
Food - very dissapointing, the food was cold and they don´t got a lot of choices. Waiters were wearing old and dirty clothes. When I went for a first time for a small piece of pizza, the pizza men immediately gave me a paper where I should wrote a recommendation for him initially saying to me what I should wrote there about him. TERRIBLE!!! By the way, pizza again cold. The service was very bad, waiters are not very pleasant.
Pool - pool is full of egyptian guests, which by the way are appreantly more then other nationalities. They got best rooms and waiters are going to do everything what egyptian asked for what is not the same when you are asking something. By pool I was waiting in a raw for a hot dogs (they put just half of sausage into hot dogs) when egyptian boy came and waiter immediately asked him what he wants (by the way the waiter saw that people are waiting in a raw and that boy came later then others) but when small white girl came and asked for hot dog waiter sent her to stand in the raw.
Beach - is not crowdy at all what gives a great opportunity to many egyptian sellers to hassling you all the time with their staff.
Summary - this hotel is definitely not 4 star hotel and is very below standarts of Hilton hotels. It doesn´t approach quality of Hilton brand at all. Stay away from this hotel!!! We stayed there just 1 night and rather moved to another hotel.

4 Thank Leloa L
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 30 June 2013
Dear Guest,

I refer to your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and I wish to thank you for detailing your feedback to us.

Despite the fact that your stay was only for one night which is not sufficient to experience all our services & facilities provided as well as judging the efforts done by all the team in order to meet with guests’ expectations; nonetheless, I would like to apologize for the disappointment caused to you.

Dear Traveler, we take pride in the services we offer to our guests and are always striving to improve on them. It would have been a pleasure to meet with you while you were still in-house to listen to you and to facilitate your stay with us.

I have passed your feedback to my Senior Team for their attention and immediate action where appropriate.

Should you change your mind and decided to visit us again, we will be delighted to arrange for your stay up to your expectations.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Went to Hilton 6 of October was nasty; stayed of a couple of days at Hitlon Plaza, Hurghada was ok, not that perfect esp. When it comes to food but Hilton Long Beach is a blast!
Love the place!
Nice landscape
Clean beach
Nice food and variety.. Yet the Podium restaurant is beyond amazing!! Deserves a perfect 10 :D
Friendly staff

• Stayed June 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to know you loved your stay with us.

Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah, Egypt
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Everything is good except the sea
the room ,,, excellent
the restaurant ,,, the food ,,, excellent
the swimming pools,, excellent
the only problem is the sea,,,,, no activities on it at all
Parasailing , Snorkeling , bannan boat ,"the sea activities" and the beach is toooooooo long to reach a place in the see to swim in it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maha T
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for recommending our hotel.

We are so delighted to read your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities, it is indeed a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours. Nevertheless we are sad to hear that the beach facility was not to your liking.

Kindly note that the diving and aqua centers on site are offering different kinds of sea trips and aqua sports. It gives us a great pleasure to assist you in choosing the activity you would like to enjoy during your future visit.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.