Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
US$341
US$107
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Old Palace Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$648
US$111
US$98
Sea World(Hurghada)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
MinaMark Beach Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Sunny Days El Palacio Resort & Spa(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$50
US$158
US$149
US$170
Hotwire.com
4,274 results
All reviewspodium restaurantal dentelotus restaurantanimation teamaqua barmain buildingspecial thanksbig thanksa la carte restaurantfishnice holidaynice beachevery eveninghotel managementall inclusive packageamazing hotelkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Me and my fiancé spent a week at the hilton hurghada long beach at the end June/beginning of July. We booked a last minute holiday and although we were considering going to a hotel with a significantly better trip advisor score we decided that the hilton name would be like a guarantee and that the reviews about this hotel would be from snobby people who would never be pleased. We were wrong.

Check in - When we arrived for check-in, it was after 10pm due to the flight times but it was a really quick process and were in our rooms within about 15mins from stepping foot in the lobby which was very good.

The room - on entering the room, on the left hand side of the main building, right towards the end we were quite impressed by the size of the room and the bed looked lovely and big and comfy (looks can be deceiving). There was a big bottle of water in the fridge and the air con came on straight away and cooled the room quickly. The balcony was a good size with 2 chairs and a little table. We had views of both the pool and the beach so it was a lovely place to sit and have a coffee on an evening. There were tea and coffe facilities with sugar and creamer (only 2 creamer sachets tho so if you wanted more than one tea/coffee you had to have it black which got annoying towards the end since I'm a full-on caffeine addict). There's a small safe, iron and ironing table and plenty of storage space to unpack in).
The air on sounded like a a tractor racing throught the bedroom, since there's not a lot that can stop me sleeping it was ok but if you're a light sleeper then it will be a pain in the neck as it gets unbearably hot if you try to go without the aircon. The room was cleaned daily to a fantastic standard (can't praise the cleaner enough) and he made lovely arrangement on the bed with towels and flower petals which was a really nice touch.

The bed - well it was nice and big, but it was literally the lumpiest bed I've ever laid on! Since I can sleep anywhere it didn't affect my sleep but it was super annoying when trying to get to sleep. Turns out the lumps were a mattress topper that had curled in on itself but it bizarrely seemed to be stitched like that so it wouldn't straight out.

The bathroom - really very very poor, the grouting was awful and a yellow colour, the tiles looked a bit gross and all the sealant bits like around the back of the toilet and taps were really minging. Don't get me wrong it was cleaned thoroughly every day but there's only so much you can do with cleaner and a cloth. There are little shampoos and soaps there to use if you want them. OH and the shower head (which was also a bit grim) fired water left right and centre, the water pressure was good but it sprayed literally everywhere! We didn't complain about the bathroom to management when we were there since its just a bathroom, it served its function and in reality you don't spend all that much time in there so we just got on with it.

The food - this was without a doubt the worst aspect of the holiday. It really was poor! Neither my partner nor myself are snobs, in fact I spent 6 years in uni so I'm not a stranger to crappy food, but honestly I ate better on a £15 a week budget than I did here. When we arrived at the restaurant on the first night at half 10 (they serve til 11) there was rice, potatoes, a vegetable stew and a lamb stew dish. To be honest we found that meal quite nice, but when EVER evening meal follows the same pattern (rice, potatoes, veg dish, meat dish) it's gets old very quickly! There were pasta stations and speciality stations (depending on the theme) which offered decent food but they were always ram packed and queuing is apparently optional for some people. Breakfasts were so gross, we ended up just having yogurt and honey most mornings as the rest of the buffet food looked so gross (oh apart from the falafel they were yummy!). There were omelette stations that were really good but again the queue was huge. It was like walking into a school cafeteria, it was sooooo busy and if you dare leave your table so both of you can go get food then you pretty much surrender your claim to the table.
Lunch times were a nightmare, normally mine and my partners life is ruled by how empty my tummy is, but towards the middle/end of the holiday I just had no appetite at all and I think it was just because I didn't want to eat anything they served. We ended up having chips most days from the pool and beach bars but you get like half a handful of chips each time so you have to make a few trips to fill any sort of a hole in an empty belly. The hot dogs were ok, but again just looked a bit sad and grey.
I should mention that there was always salad available however we dare not touch it for fear of getting the dreaded gut bug, which we did manage to avoid.

The podium restaurant - this was very good! The food was yummy, the service was fab and you could drink as much bottled water as you could gulp down, loved every minute in that restaurant. Was just a shame you only get one go.

The drinks - the portions were hilarious, it got a bit annoying as they were so obviously cutting costs by giving sips at a time, but when you've paid all inclusive you don't expect to be short handed. I don't drink much alcohol at all so it not as if I wanted huge quantities of cheap liquor (and it was cheap stuff) but a cup of coffee was more like a third of a small latte in Starbucks, and as I said my caffeine is pretty vital to me! The cocktails were a constant source of amusement, they were like little cups of colourful acid, they were so strong and like I said I don't drink much so my stomach hasn't developed the steel lining required to handle them. There was one lovely bar which was only all inclusive up to 6ish, we went after hours and my fiancé got a mohito for about a 5er which was absolutely delicious! Just a shame you had to pay, from a hilton all inclusive you would expect that kind of beverage to be served throughout the day as part of the AI plan.

The pool - fantastic, this is what made it holiday good (I know I've compliained so far but we did enjoy our time despite the negatives). There were 4 long river like pools and 3 big round pools in the main section of the hotel, they were lovely. Cool and refreshing after a couple of hours baking in the sunshine. The middle pool was fab, it was deep enough for me not to be able to touch the ground and I really love a deep pool. The other pool ranged in depth, some perfect for kiddies others better suited for more confident in deeper water. The pool area was ALWAYS clean and staff were constantly tidying the grounds and gardens.
Pool beds - at first we didn't want to do the whole towel claim thing with the beds but after the second day of meandering around (once with the unwanted help of a member of staff stealing beds for us and calling Russians a-holes (really big scary looking Russians that we would NEVER have dared called a-hole!!!)) we decided if you can't beat them join them. We became one of those annoying couples that claim beds before going to breakfast but honestly that what everyone else did so you literally have no choice if you want a bed.
The beach - we had mixed feelings about the beach, the very far right hand side section was nice, with LOADS of beds in good positions and the choice of either the open sea or a more enclosed lagoon type patch of sea. The open sea bit was very shallow and lovely and warm for a considerable distance, looking back we really should have spent more time on the beach but it was sooooooo crazy hot we could only bare it for half a day at a time!! There was a random round pool of sea water in the middle of the beach which reached 3m deep in the middle but it was a bit gross, looked all stagnant and grimey but obviously was used by lots of families due to it being a bit safe than the sea itself. Tho the vast distance of shallow sea bed (which is lovely soft sand) is perfect for kids. The sand on the beach itself was more like very small pebbles but that wasn't a big deal.
The sales people - ahhhh! So annoying!! They could get really intense and into your personal space, nagging you to go on their trip or braid your hair. After the first couple of days the amount of sales people drastically reduced for some reason. We developed a system, where one of us would be look out and we would pretend to sleep if a sales person came along which did actually work!!!

Other - you had to pay for the Internet, which I've never had to do in an all inclusive and since it was during the protests when we went I wanted to call home so needed the Internet. The check out service was fine, we paid €30 for an extra 6 hours late check out which we thought was a good deal really since our flight wasn't til half 9 at night.
Power cuts were a constant source of irritation as it affected the aircon, and sometimes would plunge you into darkness on a night time (which scared the bejesus out of me!)

We've been on a couple of 4/5* AI hotels and this one was by far the worst, it is NOT 4 or 5 *. We're not rich so when we save up to go on holidays we like a touch of luxury which this hotel did not provide.
Would i go back? absolutely not however we did have a lovely week but only because we're not the type to mope and moan over every crappy thing we come across, we made it funny and made the most of the fantastic sunshine, sunbathing for hours and swimming in lovely pools, just escaping normal life and relaxing to the full!

1  Thank Sarahjg G
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that your arrival, check-in process and room experiences were up to your satisfaction. Our Maintenance Department has now repaired the air conditioning fault you experienced during your stay. I also would like to highlight that our Food & Beverage team are flexible to replenish the tea & coffee set up in your room upon request.

Regarding bathroom condition, I would like to let you know that as part of our ongoing investment into the hotel’s facilities, we are giving our bedrooms every year a refresh which enhances our guest experience.

I have shared your feedback about the food with our Food & Beverage team and I am sorry to hear that the culinary services at our resort did not meet your total satisfaction; it is indeed a challenge to please all guests’ expectations. Nonetheless, our Chefs are always available during meal times to ask guests about their
personal preferences and they are more than happy to prepare special dishes upon request.

Thank you for your kind words about our Podium restaurant and I am happy you enjoyed it. It is without doubt a great addition to our overall services & facilities.

Many thanks for your encouraging review about both pools & beach facilities. Our team are certainly doing their utmost to show the warm of hospitality and meet with guests’ needs.

Kindly note that the internet is a third party service therefore extra fees apply.

I am sorry you had to experience a power outage during your stay at the hotel. This shortfall was beyond our control and was caused by Hurghada main power supply. This has ended now and the power is back to its normal function.

Once again thank you and we would value the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon to present the hotel in a better light.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

just returned from the hilton lon beach and would like to say what a fantastic time we had and say sallam to many new friends amongst the management and staff far too many to mention them all but just a few are food and beverage manager maurice? pool and bar manager our cleaner tamer .aayman,and his team all the restaurant staff and not forgetting ahmed hamdy and his team from the receation he was a genuinley friendly guy who made us laught on more than one occacion.And when any problems did pop up ussually due to one or two people enjoying a little too much drink it was dealt with calmly and proffecially saw what can I say the only problem we had was we only had two weeks.The food was good the drinks also ,the hotelwas clean as were the rooms although a little dated everything worked I would say if you do go then let the staff know that you are english as the will make you very welcome .And a smile and a handshake and a friendly chat go a long way .For dining we recomend any of the restaurants good and varied food in all for the hussle and bussle .the oasis is the choice for a quieter opition,and a little more up market its the el dente but to spoil your self its got to be the beautiful podium the food and staff are brilliant in all of them.

Room Tip: rooms near the sea front are a way from the disco

Dear Traveller,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased you had a fantastic time with us.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them and I am confident that they will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

TAKE THE MAIN BUILDING! This advice will save your holiday if you ever visit Hilton Long Beach.

We have booked 10 nights at Hilton LB. We were 2 couples with 2 small children aged 1 and 3 (both mine), my wife's brother and his wife joined us. Our stay has started very bad, but it was quite pleasant in the end.

First of all, dear Michail Michail, you should charge someone with reading and answering customers' emails. Before the trip I wanted to check if a baby cot will be provided (on the Hilton site it isn't written whether the hotel provides baby cots) and if there are electric kettles in the rooms as we needed one for preparation of baby food, so I wrote you an email. No answer came. I sent it again using a different address in case the first one was received as spam... No answer. In my email I even said how I think it is very nice of you to answer all posts on tripadvisor even the bad ones. I hated the fact that no one bothered to read my emails. I went so far as to find your profile on a business social network site, but in the end I decided not to bother you and hope that you do provide baby cots, as for the kettle, we brought ours just in case.

We arrived at 2 am. My kids were sleeping in my arms. I asked about the baby cot and the guy at the reception said one would be sent to our room right away. We were given rooms in a villa next to the main road far away from the reception, even further from the restaurants and miles from the beach. We would have to walk long distances and carry baby stroller up and down 2 sets of stairs (villas are on hill) to reach anything. But that wasn't the bad part. Villas are in bad shape. They are worn down, in need of renovation. The grass around villas is not groomed and scorched by sun. And they are DIRTY, not only that but infested with ants and other insects. We had a nice juicy scarab beetle (big bug) in the bathroom. And the cot never arrived. My brother-in-law and his wife had room just as bad and dirty as ours, but even worse as their air-conditioning didn't work. We were so disappointed. Oh, and there was no electric kettle in rooms, either. I took pictures of dead and live insects and the dirt in our room and went to bed.

Next day I was angry and went to the reception to ask them what idiot gives an old and dirty room on a hill to a family with a baby and doesn't provide a bed for the baby. My compliments were received by a very nice and patient Mohammed Yusuf who gave us our new rooms IN THE MAIN BUILDING - 342 and 347. Then the good part of our vacation started. During the next 9 days I tried to find Yusuf to give him a big tip for those rooms, but I guess he went home after that day, I never found him.

THE ROOMS: The rooms were on the second floor overlooking the main pool and beyond it the see was visible. Rooms were extremely clean and recently refurbished with LED TV and an electric kettle and NesCafe, tea, creamer, sugar and all that, and the baby cot was nice and all set in our room. No bugs, either. I need to stress the cleanliness of the room again, because even when I pulled the bed side table away from the wall there was not a speck of dust behind it. Thank you Mahmoud. The only downside to the rooms was that the refurbishing of the bathtub was not done properly so the new paint peels away in slabs and looks worse than before refurbishing.

THE FOOD: Food was OK. Better than average all-inclusive not as good as some. Nothing was OMG good, but nothing was bad either. The grilled chicken (done at an outdoor charcoal grill) at dinner is tasty but I grew tired of it after 4 days. Egg station at breakfast which becomes pasta station at dinner was quite nice. Pizzas were quite bad, don't go there. But chicken shawarmas' were very good.

THE POOLS: Pools are big and clean and there are many. Two big ones are heated, but since it was 40'C I wish they weren't. The kids pools are just shallow. There are no slides or plastic animals or anything similar. Most 4 and 5 star hotels in Egypt have kids pools that are more appealing to kids.

THE BEACH: Beach was just OK. Sun beds were nice and comfortable, but the sand on the beach is very compact so it is more like hard pressed dirt. Felt like concrete almost. Water is too shallow and you can walk and walk into the sea without getting your stomach wet. If you want to go for a swim better be ready for a very long walk. And when the tide is low it gets even worse with islands of sand popping up from the shallow water. Also the wind keeps bringing garbage so there are plastic bags, cups and half-eaten pieces of fruit in the water. This is no fault of the hotel staff it is just the location of the hotel (downwind form other hotels in Hurghada bay). Also because it was so shallow by the afternoon the sea would be unpleasantly warm. All of this can be good for kids but it sucks for grownups. Lastly there are a lot of people coming by to sell you excursions and spa treatments, but they don't bother you if you say 'no' as soon as you see them. It is just the number of times you have to say 'no' that is annoying. Hotel management should not allow that many sales reps on the beach and around the pools.

All in all it was a pleasant vacation that started badly. I would come back to this hotel based on the rooms, food, pools and staff, but I don't think I'll go back to it because of the beach which is the most important part of my summer holiday.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building. Nicer, cleaner and better located. Never go for villas.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bob_Melkus
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your experience.

It feels great to learn that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I did notice that you experienced a problem with the first room allocated for you and am glad that it was sorted out extremely well, but would nonetheless like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. I have shared your remarks with our Executive Housekeeper for his attention and corrective measures.

Regarding your emails sent prior to your arrival, I would like to highlight that as per Hilton standards, all guests correspondences should be handled in a timely manner, accordingly our designated team respond to all emails on time without delay. It would have been a pleasure to answer your queries upon receipt.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed the amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know. I have taken your review about the food into consideration for further improvement.

Thank you for your comment about the beach and pools, our team are indeed doing their utmost to provide an excellent service in a friendly manner. I would like to highlight that pools are heated during winter time only.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the annoyance caused to you by salesmen. Kindly note that action has been taken regarding this issue to avoid any inconvenience caused to our guests.

I truly hope to welcome you and your family back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

So myself and my fiancée travelled here at he end of June 13 and we stayed for 7 days. I think it's relevant to say that we booked up 5 days before we travelled, for what seemed a very reasonable price. We hadn't been away in years and just wanted a quiet week in the sun as a break from busy lives.
Being a Hilton hotel and rated 4/5* (depending where you look) we had certain expectations. It disappoints me to say that despite having a nice week, certain things didn't stack up as we'd imagined they would.
The worst of any of the problems we had was the food. Now myself and my fiancée are not snobs and we're very laid back with regards to most things. Despite this, the food was nigh on unbearable. It was of very poor quality and the variety left a lot to be desired, breakfast by far being the worst. I understand as a buffet trying to feed hundreds of people it's not easy for any establishment, but towards the end of our week, we truly struggled to have full, substantial meals. I'd like to add that we did avoid any salad items due to the fear of becoming ill. I'd also like to add that I don't put any blame on any of the staff, who on the whole were great, I think they're just given a limited budget by the hotel and they did the best they could.
It's also worth mentioning that this hotel is almost exclusively Russian. Across our entire week we never met another English couple. Of course, we don't go on holiday to meet English people, but with all due respect to the Russians, they're not a group of people who any rational person would chose to be surrounded by on their holidays. They lack almost any form of manners. They're weren't outright offensive, but they just aren't a pleasure to be around. Almost all the staff at the hotel initially speak to you in Russian and when you respond in English, most get excited and ask where all the English are and declare how much they dislike the Russians.
Going back to the food, my rationalisation of why it's so poor is that in reality it just keeps the Russians happy. Most of them FILL their tables with plates and plates of different foods and then tuck in as if they can't get enough, so perhaps the hotel is just catering for their majority audience.
I have to say however, the Podium restaurant is entirely different. Top notch 5* service and food, it was truly excellent. The only downside was that we only got to eat there once during our stay!
The hotel itself was nice enough. The surrounding buildings weren't what you may expect of a British 4/5* hotel, but they really were nice enough and always always really clean. That includes the landscaping outside, very nice. The room itself was again nice enough, albeit simple. The bed was actually quite lumpy, but nothing that would spoil your stay. The air con unit is LOUD. It wasn't at all a bother for us, as we're good sleepers, but if you're sensitive to noise, be ready to have a very warm night. The bathroom I must say was a disappointment. It functioned, save a few water cuts with the shower, but it was just finished really quite badly and the shower itself looked generations old. If I hadn't expected a 4/5* hotel, I'd have no cause to complain, but for an establishment of that rating, it was a little bit of a let down.
There were by the way, frequent power cuts at the resort. Perhaps for our week it was just bad timing and work was being done to the grid or whatever, but it did hinder us a bit. It got dark at about 6pm during our stay, so for every power cut after that time, the entire hotel went pitch black for a few seconds, before back-up power kicked in. I personally can live with that, but on a few occasions it must have tripped to some higher degree and then the air con in the room wouldn't work and neither would a number of the lights or appliances. This could last for hours or minutes but luckily was a lot less frequent.
The all inclusive aspect of the holiday I must say was also disappointing. The variety of drinks with AI was minimal at best. At other AI resorts we've been to in the past, a full range of spirits and cocktails was inclusive. Here, a small range of local alcohols could be mixed with coke/lemonade or fruit juice or you could get 'a cocktail' of no particular description other than to be asked if you want it to be alcoholic or non-alcoholic. The cups were small to be fair too, and when they ran out of proper plastic cups, you instead got TINY, flimsy, disposable cups which could barely fit in more than 100ml of fluid.
I was also disappointed that the mini-bar was not inclusive unless you paid extra, and every day each room got a 1.5ltr bottle of water only and that simply had to last. When you consider you have to brush your teeth with it too, it's just not enough.
The pools were for sure a saving grace. All we wanted from our holiday was some time to relax and the excellent pools and more or less ample number of beds allowed that. The pools cover a really quite large area of the hotel grounds, so there was nearly always a nice quite spot to laze each day. The sales people however were a bit of an annoyance. in our first 2/3 days they descended on us in droves. Most leave after a quick 'no thank you', some however persisted to an annoying degree and at times it was a struggle to remain polite. Towards the end of the week however most seemed to have got the message and we got pestered a lot less.
I do feel I have to point out one employee however, who had a job I'd never come across before. His sole job seemed to be to find people beds next to the pool. I can perhaps see why this may be useful, but for us and I imagine most, I'd much prefer to stroll around myself and find a spot of my own choosing. This guy was next to were you claim your towel at the pool and on our second day we were literally left reeling at what he did. We went and collected our towels, which were annoyingly handed to this guy rather than us, who then gestured for us to follow him while he searched for free beds. This was as awkward as it was annoying. He then though went on to just offend everyone he encountered, trying to steal beds they'd claimed. He initially forced a bed off a couple who had a 3rd for their small child. I admit he probably wasn't going to use it, but they'd claimed it and that's that. He then forced this bed into a horribly small space next to a lone bed which was amongst a large group of Russians. When he was done, we were literally shoulder to shoulder with these people who we didn't know and who at this point were as equally pissed off as we were. It didn't however end there though, after a minute or two he ran back exclaiming that he'd found better beds and so we followed him again to what were indeed better beds. There was however a couple next to them, again Russian, the bloke being bloody huge, but without any towels. The Russian man realised what this employee meant to do, then calmly must have explained that his kids were off getting the towels and that the beds were theirs. The employee though was having none of it, "no towels, no beds", and tried to forced our towels instead on to the beds. The Russian started getting annoyed and then just sat on the beds to stop him taking them. At one point, my misses interjected to say we didn't want the beds and were instead going to go to the beach, again though, this man just wouldn't have it and insisted the beds were ours. After the Russian sat on the beds though, the guy realised there was nothing he could do and proceeded to call the Russian man an "A-Hole", before snatching up our towels and taking us back to the initial spot he found. We were livid at this point, but then this man had the audacity to ask for a tip!! After we said no and he left, we promptly moved to the beach to get away from him and the awful spot he forced us into. After that we kept the same towels for the rest of the week, to avoid this man coming near us again. He did mosey about the place a bit, to be honest quite creepily, but on the whole we avoided him after that.
The beach left a lot to be desired too if I'm honest, it just didn't seem as if as much effort had been made to make it presentable. If you're looking for a beach holiday, go elsewhere, if not, the pools are great.
Another annoyance was the internet. There is no place within the hotel to get WiFi for free, not even the lobby, so to access it, you have to pay 45 Egyptian pounds for 90 minutes to then use on any device you have anywhere in the hotel. I was fine with this the first time, but the second time we bought a card, the frequent power cuts must have caused issues and the internet simply didn't work. We ended up having the card refunded.
My last annoyance was the lack of places to go on an evening. The only bar I'd really want to sit in just wasn't AI after 6pm. The other bar was a bit empty and to be honest looked a bit like a cheap social club. The bar smelled of vomit and while the staff did their job well, they could at times be a bit rude towards my finacée. There was a nice outdoor spot connected to this bar, but it was quite difficult to find a seat.
In honesty, we had a good trip on the whole, and I congratulate MOST of the staff for doing a great job. I wouldn't however go back and my advice to any Britons looking to travel to Egypt, leave this hotel to the Russians.

1  Thank Darjc
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your personal feedback through the Trip Advisor website.

Firstly on a positive note, thank you for recommending our Podium restaurant, pools’ facilities and cleanliness standards applied. I am glad you had a nice week with us and enjoyed the hotel landscaping.

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them. I too am very proud of how our team members provide service, smiling and comfort for all our guests.

I have read with concern your review and please allow me to apologize for any disappointment caused to you during your stay with us. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry.

I have passed your comment about variety and quality of food onto our Kitchen Team for their attention and further improvement where appropriate. Kindly rest assured that our team in the kitchen are constantly reviewing and updating our menus in order to meet with guests’ needs and expectations.

With reference to your comments about the manners of some guests, I am sure you understand that sometimes this is beyond our control, however if we notice any unusual behavior, action is taken on the spot. I would like to highlight that according to our records, the nationality of guest mix during June 2013 was a mix between German, Russian, British, Egyptian, East European to name a few. Also please note that all Hurghada hotels have a considerable percentage of Russian guests as well.

I understand your dissapointment about the power failure. We indeed faced some challenges regarding this issue during the last period, however our Maintenance Department was in contact with Hurghada local authorities who ended this inconvenience and the electricity is stable now.

Regarding the all inclusive formula, kindly note that all information concerning this matter is being circulated to all Tour Operators.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the attitude of the Recreation Team Member. I have precisely conducted an internal investigation and please note that the contract of the concerned employee has been terminated. We have immediately conducted a communication meeting with the hotel Team Members focusing on personal behavior towards our guests.

As for the internet service, I would like to highlight that such service is provided through a third company, therefore extra charges apply.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward that you would give us a second chance to serve you better at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach. In such case, please contact us directly prior to your arrival to arrange for your trip personally.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This was our first visit to Egypt, and we ended up in a holiday like in the best movies...perfect weather,warm sea,beautiful hotel,delicious food,smiling and caring staff, assistance when ever you need something,cute golf carts to transport u arround,and all that for a very reasonable price. No doubt, we will come back here.Special thanks to Sameh Abd Elmoniem,our butler, he was a real friend, and made our time in Hilton Long Beach even better, with attentive attitude, helpful informations, great handywork with decorative towel-made animals and 24hour smile. Thank You Sameh!
The rest of the hotel was on the same level of quality. Allaround cleaning crews made it impossible to see any dirt or trash anywhere, even the beach trash cans were emptyed every half hours. The beach and pool bars are always full with cool drinks and icecream, and hot snacks if you are to lazy to go to lunch. The variety of food in all 3 meals of the day was stunning, nobody would stay hungry, no chance, not even the choosy ones!
Shortly said, the best 10 days of our lives so far. Big thanks to all Hilton Long Beach personnel!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel following your recent visit.

I am very pleased to hear that you had the best 10 days of your life and experienced our warm hospitality in our lovely resort.

I will certainly share your great comments and thanks with our team, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

Once again, thank you and I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, and in the meantime, happy travelling.

Kind Regards