“John & Sandra Just returned back to the UK after two great weeks at this resort October 18th until November 1st”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #78 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Berwick-upon-Tweed, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Could not have made a better choice for a completely relaxing break. The staff could not have done anything more than they did to ensure we had a great time. We stayed in room 308, perfect location for sun and views, our accommodation assistant Elsayed Elgohary ensured our room was clean, tidy and well stocked at all times, a lovely man

The resort was a little quiet which suited my wife (Sandra) and l, there was never a problem in picking a good spot to sunbathe, whether it was on the beach or around the pools. All the areas were kept clean and tidy, nothing was a problem for the staff. Service around the main pool bar was excellent, we were well looked after by Ayman, Gozif and Samuel. There attitude towards us was great, you do not get service like that back in the UK, or many other resorts we have stayed in.

The breakfast, lunch and evening dinners were plentiful with a good selection of food, if you asked for something not on display and it was possible, it was provided for you, again great service from Gamer, Abd Allah Ali, and our Pizza Chef Abdel Mohai Men, who would serve great pasta cooked to your taste. We were never failed to be served with a smile from everyone. The only thing that disappointed us was the amount of food people wasted.

Adjacent to the main reception and restaurants was the Aqua Lounge and Podium restaurant. Mohamed Nady and Omal Azoz ensured we were never without a drink when one was needed, two really nice guys. Upstairs in the Podium, you could eat A La carte, the food was superb, then to our surprise we discovered that chef Ahmed Abdullah had also trained in Indian Cuisine, cooked us some of the best Indian food we had ever tasted, was a pleasure to tell him that the staff made us feel like a king and queen. Hemash provided excellent table service assisted by Reda and Hammam. Hemash never failed to provide excellent service. However, the prize for the biggest smile, had to go to Hammam, what a lovely young man. Gave him a special hug.

One night in particular it was noticed that my wife was missing, she had taken ill (nothing to do with the hotel/holiday. All the stops were pulled out to provide remedies to assist her, l was so humbled by the care and attitude shown. we enjoyed taking our daily walk around the whole of the complex, this took an hour including the beach. everywhere was clean, tidy, well maintained or being maintained, always a smile and hello from the staff as you passed them.

There were very very few British staying, mostly Russians and Egyptians, so if you like loads of chat and home company it is not about, the staff however love to chat to improve their english so conversation is plentiful.

The only thing we could criticise, was the manner in which some of the guest treat the staff. We will be going back, hopefully in April 2014.

An excellent all inclusive resort.

If you want a warts and all feedback? You can email me johnexplor8@talktalk.net

Room Tip: The third floor is good especially rooms from 370 - 390, great views over the main pool and beach...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JER59
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your personal feedback through the Tripadvisor website, I hope your wife is feeling much better now.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services, and monitor as well if we are meeting guests needs and expectations. It was particularly pleasing to read your feedback about the accommodation and its cleanliness, service provided throughout the resort, and most importantly you had a relaxing break with us.

Many thanks for your positive feedback about our staff. It is a great pleasure indeed to receive such excellent ratings. I will share your kind, encouraging words with our team members, and I am sure they will appreciate them.

It is also good to hear that you enjoyed your evening in our Podium restaurant and had a professional treatment from our team there; they are indeed doing a great job.

Once again, thank you and looking forward to welcoming you & your wife back to our beautiful resort in the near future.

Michail Michail

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Having been to Hurghada several times for over 20 years and stayed in many top hotels, I found the Hilton Long Beach to be the flag ship of all of them !!. At the Long Beach we enjoyed the warm hospitality from the real Egyptians as they bent over backwards to please all guests. They have delivered a quality of service which was second to none and pride themselves in exceeding our expectations at all times.
We thoroughly enjoyed our 10 night stay between 01 Nov - 11 Nov 2013. The hotel offers a sumptuous comfort in an elegant surrounding beneath a striking facade. The Senior Management in addition to Heads of Departments are very attentive and accommodating with a great desire to deliver the highest standard of customer care with attention to detail as nothing was to much for them.
Executive Chef Mahmoud deserves a medal for the quality of food and presentation which he and his team produced on a daily basis. The front office Manager and his Reception Team were very professional in dealing with the hotel guest demonestrating good front of house skills ensuring our check in and check out was hassle free. We found the Executive house keeping Mr. Ibrahim and his assistant Mr, Lofty managing their department to the highest standard of Customer Services. The service and cleanliness of our rooms were of a very high standard servicing our rooms twice a day adding a finishing touch by making characters out of toweling which is a great especially for those who have children. Also Mr. Assem the Senior Restaurants Manager and Hesham the Podium Manager were true professionals in the service they provided and the atmosphere they created. If you really want to enjoy a true Egyptian style welcoming then head for the Shisha Corner managed by Mohamed Gid. This man is a true aspiration to the entire hotel he knows how to meet and greet you and create the right atmosphere for you to enjoy the surrounding and finishing it off with one of the best Shisha sittings that Egypt has to offer. He is very warm, cheerful, accommodating and a very kind individual who in our opinion is qualified for winning a gold Medal in the world Shisha Championship !! Finally our thanks to Mr Karim the Operations Manager for ensuring all departments were delivering a high standard of service to all guest.
On a final note please be assured that the Hilton Long Beach is a trouble free Hotel and a place where you can enjoy every minute of your stay in Hurghada. Credit to all the managers and staff. This hotel deserves a 5 star statues. Well done to all of you..

Room Tip: Rooms in the Main Building are the best as they are close to all amenities. A visit to the swimming...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank kemo37
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel to the readers.

I am indeed glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your 10 days with us. Many thanks for your kind words and for praising on our quality of service & food, cleanliness of your room, the Podium restaurant which is a great addition to our overall services & facilities.

I have shared your appreciative words with the names mentioned in your review and I am sure they were grateful to hear them.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were in hotel with my family one week. It was wonderful staying. Service was excellent. Room every day clean. Staff in bars and restaurants polite and helpful. Variability of food in restaurant was super. We are going to Egypt also change kitchen, not to eat what we have at home:-))Staff in reception really excellent. I cant say any bad words for hotel. Next year we will come again.

Room Tip: The best to pay room in main building. Everything under your hand. But if you like walking you can h...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

It is encouraging to know that you and your family had a wonderful one week stay with us. Thank you for praising on the cleanliness of your room, variety of food and the Reception Team who are indeed doing a great job to meet with all guests’ expectations and requirements.

St. Gallen, Switzerland
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

If you expect a European Hilton standard then you will be dissapointed... But for a all inclusive hotel you get a really good value... The staff is really friendly and the beach with clear water and the great pool area makes it a great hotel... In the bungalows u can see that the hotel already had his best time... So normal standard and the bathroom lower then average... But overall a great value for a low price... For your stay there don't use the spa area (or just take a massage) but take dive trip (also great if just take a trip to the reef from the hotel)...

• Stayed October 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our resort a good value for you.

I am also pleased to note that our overall services and accommodation provided were up to your satisfaction.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 nights in the hotel, it's a lovely place to be in thr staff are friendly especially the house keeping guy, the hotel itself i very Hilton quality every thing is good but for the food selection it lacks the variation and isn't that good in taste acceptable but not good and as for the guy responsible for the reservation in podium restaurant he was always not in his place but overall i enjoyed my visit and looking forward for my comeback

Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay and for recommending our resort.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for praising on the staff and the quality of services.

I am sorry you did not like our culinary services, kindly rest assured our chefs are always reviewing and updating our menus. I am sure you will experience new items in our buffets during your next visit.

I have taken your comment about the Podium reservation personnel and will share it with our Food & Beverage Manger to take immediate action in this regards.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is my second visit to hilton long Beach a very good stay. Staff were friendly, rooms are clean and in good condition, public areas clean and tidy.
Animation team is one of the worest team ever they don't integrate with egyptains at all.
food quality is good the staff at the resturants do all there effort to stasfy us , specially Mr. Wesam Adel from the food &Bavredge management.
I had a problem when I used the WC and when I get out I put my mobile and forgot it for 5 minutes and came back to find it stolen! !
No one care about the case and they said its out of our hand put ur stuff at the room locker.
I think the place need more care from management.
Am still staying for 2 more days but I already feel down from the behaviour of the management toward my problem.

• Stayed October 2013
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Mr. Ahmed M.,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel for the second time and for posting your review on TripAdvisor website.

Firstly, on a positive note, it is a great pleasure indeed to read that your overall stay at the hotel was up to your satisfaction. I was glad to learn that you found your room clean and in a good condition, and the food was of a good quality.

Many thanks also for your excellent feedback about our friendly and helpful staff. I will personally relay your appreciative words to the Hotel team members who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

On a different note, I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your mobile phone. I would like to assure you that my team has conducted a thorough investigation as soon as your claim was reported, however there was no evidence of wrong doing neither from hotel staff nor from guests. We do appreciate your understanding in this matter, bearing in mind that the lobby restroom is a public area used by many people. Nevertheless, I am glad to hear that my Senior Team met with you while you were still in house to assist you in enjoying the rest of your holiday with us.

Regarding your comment about Animation team, I have shared your feedback a with our Recreation Manager to take immediate corrective measures.

Once again, thank you for your time. I do hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort once again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me so that I can personally ensure you are well looked after.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I had experience a very good stay in Hilton long beach. Staff were friendly, rooms are clean and in good condition, public areas clean and tidy. Good service experience,and good food quality, special in Podium restaurant.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your well written accolades of our resort. It is encouraging to read that the overall standards in place were up to your satisfaction.

I am pleased to read that you experienced a very good stay with us, especially to know you enjoyed the food in our Podium restaurant. Indeed the Podium team is doing a great job in providing a special service to every guest.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again for another enjoyable stay at our lovely resort.