“Very nice place for family vacations, lots of activities and very good staff”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #88 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

My third stay in this hotel, me and my family had a very good time as usual.
Mr. Emad and Mr. Medhat (front office and reservation managers) made sure that we have whatever we need. Mr. Essam (restaurant manager) always made sure that we are enjoying our meals. Mr. Mohammed (housekeeping supervisor) always made sure that rooms are packed with everything we need. All hotel staff were great and helpful. Definitely will comeback.

• Stayed: January 2014
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel to the readers.

I am indeed glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your third stay with us. Many thanks for your kind words and for praising on our services & facilities provided.

I have shared your appreciative words with the names mentioned in your review and I am sure they were grateful to hear them.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Michail Michail

Write a ReviewReviews (4,231)

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Overall this hotel was one of the best hotel

Our room was spacious and very quiet considering the location and everything you
could expect from Hilton

Excellent value but the food is normal i think they have to add some items

the hotel is very large with wonderful gardens and the beach is particular

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. We greatly value every bit of feedback we receive.

Kindly rest assured that your remark about the food has been taken into consideration for further improvement.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We celebrated in this hotel Christmas and new year. It was really great. Every thing was good: tasty beautuful dishes, interesting amusement, exellent service. Also in this hotel l really liked clean swimming pool and beautiful garden. I wasned to tell thank you to all staff who are working in hotel. Every one was too mutch polite and helpful. A specially l want to tell many thanks to peple who cleaed our room. Even our windows were polished. Of course our room was wonderfully decorated. As far a l know our room was cleaned by Ali. I want to tell many thanks to our supervisor Mohamad Fahmy. He always wanted to know do we like ther service and helped us in some questions, explaned what we can get. It was wery helpful to us. We also was impressed of hotel's food. Everything was very tasty. Practically every day we tasted new dishes. We even desided to miss our dinner in restaurant Podium because Chef told us that nex day will be BBQ. Also I want to pass a lot of thanks to Chif sause Mahmoud. We was very impressed of his wonderful dishes. It was a great honor to us to know who is cooking for us. To tell the truth we didn't expect that our vocations will be so good. Every thing was perfect. Now we are sure that we want to snend our new holidays in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank Natalya-Natali
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

It is encouraging to know that you enjoyed the Christmas and New Year with us. Thank you for praising on the cleanliness of your room, variety of food, quality of service provided and the Hotel Team, who are indeed doing a great job to meet with all guests’ expectations and requirements.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Hello, i have been to this hotel in 2009, 2010, and it was a very very nice quality holiday, the hotel was excellent, and the food best, we could not choose what to eat, everyday something new and in large quantities.

So 2013 august came and my parents wanted to go to Egypt for the first time, and we recommended them HILTON LONG BEACH, as well as me and my wife wanted to go there after their shift finishes...

So they went there... and they liked the hotel very much, i asked them how they like it and they said everything nice about the hotel... ok they paid extra money for main building because they are not Russians and don't have privileges even if my mother has a leg problem and cant walk much, they wanted to put her in the last row of houses, which is about 15min walking from main building. so at the reception they asked for money and my parents got the main building, even if the capacity of the hotel was not even 50% and all guest could have been in the main building, but i guess money has priority, and Russians, i have nothing about Russians, but i have about the stuff that is looking after them like they are better then the rest of guests.

P.S. if you are a Russian, don't worry, you will be an VIP.

So 2 days later i asked them how they like the food, but i got a negative answer they told me there is no enough food, etc etc... ok i didn't believe them, because i was there 2 times and it was really great.

So the last day of their stay we arrived, and went together to breakfast... and there was a shock, nothing like before... the quantity was in such way if you don't get when the restaurant opens, you will stay hungry, lunch... if you get a bit more time on the beach, believe me, you will have to wait for evening to eat. and when dinner comes, you wont have much choice to eat.

So at a 15 days in Hilton long beach, we had basically nothing to eat, and every meal is the same, before it was one day Italian, one day Chinese, one day Russian, etc food. now all the same every day.

There was a restaurant that worked until 1 am. for late dinner, now if you go to the city center, and come back at 11pm, you will have nothing to eat.

But ok... we survived, we are not fat bastards, i am a sportsman so i dont eat like a pig and put in a plate everything there is, but when you have to eat 15 days same same same food everyday, you cant handle it any more, and also you have to fight for the food, or wait before the cooks get into the restaurant to get something.

And now the BIGGEST thing that disappointed me is, in a room, you get an bottle of 0.6l for 2 persons, so that's 0.3l of water per person per day !!!!!!! hello its a desert, we should get at least 2l per person !!!

Last 2 stays when we come back from the beach, we had figures made of towels, flowers, etc... now nothing...

Ok there are nice sides of the hotel, its big, clean, very nice, beach is fantastic, corals and fishes for snorkeling - that's the main reason we didn't change the hotel, but for 3 times i went to Egypt, 3 times to the same hotel.... NEVER AGAIN, even if i like the hotel so much !!!

Room Tip: Prepare CASH at the reception and you will have a room you wont, come empty handed, you will walk yo...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Aleksandar Z
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Traveler,

I refer to your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and I wish to thank you for detailing your invaluable feedback to us.

Firstly on a positive note, I am pleased to know that you found our hotel big, clean with a fantastic beach, and I am happy as well to read you enjoy snorkeling in the charm of the Red Sea.

I am concerned to hear that your break was not up to your expectation. This should not have been the case and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered. I can assure you that your comments are taken very seriously to ensure our guests comfort. I have shared your review with my Senior Team for immediate action.

Regarding your comments about the food; kindly note that our chefs are always pleased to prepare your preferences from our culinary services. Our chefs are always available in the restaurants and constant refilling of the chafing dishes is taking place.

As for the theme nights; kindly note that our Al Dente restaurant offers the theme nights buffets while our Lotus restaurant offers the international buffet.

I have personally investigated your comment about the water consumption, as our staff has clear instructions to provide our guests with extra bottles of water upon request.

Dear guest, we take pride in the services we offer to our guests and are always striving to improve on them. We are equally disappointed that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us.

We would value the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon to present the hotel in a better light. Should we convince you to return please contact me so that I can personally ensure you are well looked after.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

food - very average :-) except Podium restaurant - excellent food and service, thank You!
heated pools - very good, see water - also nice, services - nice warm people, most speaking english and russian.
but - a lot of sun and that was we were looking for.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank elmo1666

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our resort up to your satisfaction.

I am also pleased to note that our overall services and accommodation provided were up to your satisfaction. Happy as well to know that you were able to relax and enjoyed the warm sun .

I have shared your comment about the Podium restaurant fruit with our Executive Chef who was pleased to hear them.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you and your family back at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Hurgada Egypt considered all year round sunny and warm climate area in Egypt , perfect area to practice and enjoy Diving together with many many other type of sports. If you are looking for excellent Nature to enjoy together with adventurer night life I recommend you stay at Hilton Long Beach - Hurgada .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort. We are so pleased you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the weather.

We are so delighted to read that our resort was a good choice thank you for your feedback “heaven on earth”, it is ratings such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile.

Many thanks for your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities, it is indeed a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay and for recommending our resort to your friends.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My brother in law spent 4 days and another 2 days at Hilton Long Beach.
(28.12-31.12.2013 and 01..1-03.01.2014)
The complex is quite big- which has the advantage that you never feel to be with too many people at one spot. There are many places to go or to sit – at the beach there are dividing walls for some privacy and wind protection and the pool area is huge so everybody can sit freely.
Mrs. Nagy Kamel which speaks 3 languages had a personal approach to every guest. He stayed calm and friendly even to guest which were not friendly to him. He was professional.
The pool area was spotless clean as Mr. Nagy Kamel, Mr. Ahmed Hamdy and Mr. Mansour and other team members really were all the time busy to take care of the area. (Bringing sun beds, cleaning, advising guests not to jump into the pool);
It was nice to be able to choose from different restaurants all of them were nice. Lotus, Al dente, Podium ; Podium an a la carte Restaurant gave us a more relaxing and luxury feeling and the food was excellent and well decorated and displayed.
The bathroom in the lobby was mainly clean but as it is the bathroom which is the closest one to the restaurant- Lotus I would expect that the paper towel pins would be changed more often, every time I went to that bathroom the pins were full. There were 3 soap dispensers but the first one was always empty.
The restaurants Lotus and Al dente had enough space to find always a seat and the stuff was all the time taking care that the restaurant was clean and pleasant.
Our special thanks to Mr. Ashraf and Mr. Tarek them and their teams prepared nice selection of food and were also able to serve some special wishes.

My fist room (274) second floor on the left side of the main building had a huge luxury bathroom it was a real nice feeling to have such bathroom. Unfortunately the sink was blocked and was not able to be unblocked by myself as the handle was totally missing. I requested help from housekeeper Mohamed who spoke to the technician – it was fixed when I came back from swimming. I do wonder how a room was checked by supervisors and the handle was missing but the fix was done fast. Room size and view were nice.
My second room (323) was just great The view from the balcony and the window near the bed was overlooked the entire pool area with the sea..
Unfortunately the sink was again blocked but the housekeeper Mrs. Ahmed Ali fixed it immediately by adjusting a screw. He was also taken very good care of my room.
Most of the employees were very professional check in and checkout went smoothly. There were available for any small questions and were able to advice or to provide information’s.

Special thanks to:
Mr. Ahmed who ordered one day in the early morning medicine from a pharmacy for me which was later on brought to my room.
Also Mrs. Haytham and Mr. Mahmoud Gamal and Mr. Mahmoud Zakerya were very professional.
Mr. Aymon Hussein and Mr. Mohmaed Hamada made sure the hotel is secure and supported guests within the Hilton policy therefore my very special thanks!!!! to them which allowed to see my mother after many years not seeing her in the lobby of the Hilton Lobby. My mom stayed in an other hotel and they did not allow me to see her at no time of the day.

I enjoyed my stay and if I come back to Hurghada will most likely stay at Hilton Long Beach! Even so it is a bit far to the town itself but service and facilities are convincing to visit this hotel again.

Kerstin M. and Mohamed Mohi

Room Tip: third floor main building have a very nice view and the facilities are within easy reach
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank kerstin m

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments on this website and for such a fantastic review.

I am so pleased that you had a super holiday with us and that the performance and attitude of our team at the hotel was up to your expectations. I will certainly share your comments with them, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

It is also good to hear that you enjoyed your evening in our Podium restaurant and had a nice meal with the very special treat of our team there.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards