“Love Hilton” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #72 of 228 Hotels in Hurghada
Hurghada, Al Bahr al Ahmar, Egypt
“Love Hilton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very nice hotel with helpful & friendly staff we enjoyed so much many thanks for Mr. Mohamed, Mr. Ibrahim and many many thanks for Mr. Emad Salah
We will come back again and sure I recommend this hotel for every one

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share such a great review with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you loved your stay with us, thank you for recommending our services and facilities provided. I am glad you felt our warm welcoming, the hotel team are indeed doing a great job and I am proud of their performance towards our guests.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach.

Michail Michail

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

It's our 2nd home we fill very safe and happy there my kids love it and I never fill afred about them thanks to Mr.Emad the security Manger for all this great efforts,
Rooms are very convenient for the big families too

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Asmaa M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review through Trip advisor website.

I sincerely appreciate your observations and opinions, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services, and monitor as well if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them and I am confident that they will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Moscow, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Me and my friend stay in the hotel in april. The hotel is good, staff is very pleasant. Seaside is not so clean, few matress on beach. Giant thanks to manager Irina Tretiakova for help us with some questions.

Room Tip: just random, their all good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us, we couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a great stay with us, thank you for recommending our services and facilities provided.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

one week ago me and my bikers group ( Hangouters and M109Riders Egypt ) had a visit to this amazing hotel , since one of our activity is support tourism around Egypt , and this time we have decided to visit Hurghada , and i have recommended this hotel to my group since this i have stayed in this hotel 3 times before and yeah they liked it as a location and as service and friendly stuff , the only concerns is the variety of food in the 1st day but we had a special treatment on the other 4 days :-) , the only concern that hotel management could have on spot program to utilize this event since i know that this was the 1 st times they have those number of bikes , but also i know it has been a short notice for them :-), me and on behave of both group i would like to thank below respectable persons :

Emad ( Security Officer )
Haitham ( front desk Manager )
Emad ( operation Manager )

also below stuff since i know them from 5 years ago

Magdy (bar tender supervisor )
Chief Ibrahim ( on the griller )
Youssef ( waiter supervisor )

Thanks you all for your hospitality all of you and for your info i will make a visit again next weekend :-)))) stay tuned

Room Tip: Deluxe and standard room ( incase you will need a triple room )
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ashawkat
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our services & facilities. I am happy to note you enjoyed your stay with us, it was indeed our pleasure to have you all as our guests.

It is great to read your appreciative words concerning the Hotel Team; I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Variety & quality of food is indeed a challenge and remain our top priority, kindly rest assured that we are doing our utmost to please everyone.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Hastings, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We spent 2 weeks as all inclusive guests at hurghada long beach. The service was fabulous and all the staff worked tirelessly to give us a lovely holiday. Ahmed Hamdy - the lifeguard at our chosen pool was especially attentive and ensured every day was relaxing and extremely well catered!
As a Hilton there were some aspects of the hotel which weren't in keeping with my expectations of the brand. For example, outdoor furniture was broken, our AC in the room had seen better days and most of the juice glasses at breakfast were chipped or cracked. Investment in replacing and updating would help support the fantastic team in giving a 5 star experience to guests.
I also found the shop owners in the lobby corridor rather tiresome. We passed the multiple times a day in going to and from our room. Every time we would be coerced, shouted at and interrupted in order to be given the hard sell on their wares. Not what I expect outside my hotel room when I am given no choice in the manner and frequency of engagement.

Room Tip: Book into the main building on the left corridor from the lobby so as not to pass the shops.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services, and monitor as well if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

I am glad to note that you were satisfied with the overall stay at the hotel and found our staff fantastic! Believe me, it is ratings such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile.

Thank you for praising on the level of service provided as well as the staff efforts, they are indeed doing their utmost to offer a special service and please everyone.

As for the hotel condition, kindly note that we are following a hotel refurbishment programme and give our guestrooms a refresh every year that enhance our guests’ experience and which will bring our facilities in line with Hilton's new brand standards. Nevertheless, I am sorry we did not meet your expectations in this regards.

I have shared your remarks about the sellers with my concerned team to monitor this issue.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I were staying in from last Wednesday till Saturday, it was very nice place with very very nice and professional staff, doing everything in their hands to be satisfied, with special thanks for Hilton staff were working with me Mr Essam, Mr Ibrahim, and all.
Thank you everyone there.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. We greatly value every bit of feedback we receive. I am happy to read that the overall services & facilities in place were to your liking,

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them. I too am very proud of how our team members provide service, smiling and comfort for all our guests.

we will always be happy to welcoming you at any time.

mansoura, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

special Thanks To Mr Hesham In Podium Restaurant He is very Good Mangar and He is have excellent Team In restaurant And Mr Mohamed Abdel Rahman H K mangar Also Mr ibarhim Food and Beverage Mangar. Ahmed supervisor HK And All Team And i will Came buck agina soon the service is excellent and the weather is great here .Big thanks To Ganrel manger Hilton Hurghada Long Beach

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is a pleasure to hear that your stay at the hotel was up to your satisfaction, thank you for sharing such a great review with us.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards