“Friendly and serviceoriented staff - nice and average tourist resort”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #90 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed for 7 days with 4 kids. Had room facing large pool area.

Pool not clean enough most days - staff tried to improve, but I guess its a technical issue where several areas need more skimmers installed.. Also for the whole week I did not see even one time that bottom of pool was vacuum-cleaned.

We all 4 got bad stomachs from day 3 - only had food and drink at the hotel, so.... Dont know if it was pool, food or drink, but it was pretty bad - and quite irritating to spend over half vacation in room...

If it wasnt for the manager "Gohar" ( sorry - didnt get the name written down ) = it would have been a worse set of points I had given, but he was extremely serviceminded in a professional manner that is not everyday in egypt.

Oh, and do NOT buy medicine at the drugstore at the hotel - he charged med a whopping 180 egypt pounds for something that cost 9 egyptian pounds at the drugstore at the mall in hurghada..

Food in Podium restaurant was very nice every day, both for dinner and for lunch. Ahmed the chef; please do yourself a favor and make sure that vegetables and fruits are sliced only at the time when they are going to be used !! Several times veggies and fruits were a little dry at the edges, because it had beed cut hours before serving it...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on this website, I wanted to personally reply to you as we value all our guests’ comments.

Firstly on a positive note, thank you for praising on the performance of our team members and food catered in the Podium restaurant. It is indeed a pleasure to receive such feedback!

Having read your review carefully, I would like to assure you that your claim of sickness has been taken very seriously by the Hotel Management.

Kindly rest assured that at the time of your stay the hotel accommodated approximately 1800 guests and our records do not show any medical conditions similar to the one you are claiming. I wish you could have visited the Hotel Doctor during your stay in order to make the necessary examination, and being the only professional in this matter who has the knowledge and resource to investigate such claims.

With reference to your remark about the pool hygiene, I would like to let you know that the full cleaning and dosing service is carried out during the night and until the early morning. Further checks are carried out during the day as well.

I would like to assure you that the well being and safety of our guests are of paramount importance to us and remain our top priority. The Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort is always doing the utmost to ensure that all practices and standards are in line with strict safety and hygiene regulations.

Finally, I really hope that this will not deter you from staying at our hotel on your future trips.

Michail Michail

Write a ReviewReviews (4,202)

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Again, We have been able to relax in your favorite hotel.The city and the hotel has a serious force to ensure the safety of guests.Installation of the guest rooms, cleanliness good. The well-kept gardens, beautiful flowers, green lawn, the trees, the blue lagoon pools delighted our eyes. For the sandy beach, blue sea, shallow toddlers safe.The food and cakes European, Asian and local flavor. Latest news: open kitchen, foam party, "7D" movie. A very good price / performance ratio due to everyone

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank laszlov842

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments on this website and for such a fantastic review.

I am so pleased that you had a great vacation and were able to relax. Thank you for praising on the performance and attitude of our team, I will certainly share your comments with them and I know they will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have been to the hotel more than once, the layout, design and friendly staff were always the reason why we come back, the hotel is perfect for families with young kids, the staff are very friendly, rooms were cleaned regularly, what makes this hotel different than others is that staff and management are always there and available to cater to your needs even if its not part of their responsibilities, surprisingly the security team can help you around the resort in any other service outside their duties, this means that this team is taking this extra mile to perfect your vacation, we were amazed, but not after meeting the head of the team Mr. Emad Salah the security manager who saves no efforts to help all around the resort, special thanks to the hotel team for making our stay as perfect as it was, will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Sea View suite
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel.

It is encouraging to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for praising on the cleanliness of your room, variety of food and the Hotel Team, who are indeed doing a great job to meet with all guests’ expectations and requirements.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

It was really unforgettable vacation. Was short but nice and sure will do it again and again. Want to say thank you to all Hilton long beach stuff starting from beach boys till General manager who was so friendly and helpful. Restaurants manager was so great to help us at late time. All was great. All people there simply brings all dreams to become true.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us, we couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

I will personally relay your appreciative words to my team who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Indeed, our staff is our asset and they are doing a great job of welcoming and offering personal attention to each guest.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay and my family. The place is great and clean and the service was excellent as usual, a group of employees collaborators are wonderful and I hope to come back next year. I wish everyone to go there and enjoy your stay ideal :)

Room Tip: The main building
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for posting comments about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I indeed appreciate your appreciative comments on the level service, and I am happy you have noticed the special care and attention extended to our guests. I will definitely share your review with my team who I know will be encouraged.

Once again thank you and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends back at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I'm very pleased room service manager (723, 732 room) Mohamed Fahm and room service Ibrahim! Very attentive, friendly, open and always helpful people. Any request immediately executed with pleasure. Always smiling, and he will do impossible to enjoy your rest without wasting time on small everyday problems. Next stay not imagine without their care and professionalism! Podium restaurant, have a great freandly Chef Ahmed whose attention and delicious food delighted us. Very grateful and thankful to all of them for a comfortable stay! Sincerely Alla, Diana.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank M D
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you had a comfortable holiday with us. It is indeed a relief to read your comment about the performance of our team at the hotel. I will certainly share your comments with them, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

It is also good to hear that you enjoyed your evening in our Podium restaurant and had nice meals with the very special treat of our team there. This restaurant is a great addition to our services and facilities.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent staff and friendly people! Everywhere. Especially Ahmed Hamdy lifeguard from family pool. Always smiling, very open, helpful and friendly person. I wish Hilton to have such an excellent employees like Him. Thank you Ahmed. Awsome!!!!!!!! Maciej

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. We greatly value every bit of feedback we receive. I am happy to read that the overall services & facilities in place were to your liking and that you had an excellent stay with us!!

It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them. I too am very proud of how our team members provide service, smiling and comfort for all our guests.

we will always be happy to welcoming you and your partner at any time.