Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
US$218
US$207
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$159
Cancelon
4,294 results
All reviewspodium restaurantal dentelotus restaurantanimation teamaqua barmain buildingspecial thanksbig thanksa la carte restaurantfishnice holidaynice beachevery eveninghotel managementall inclusive packageamazing hotelkids club
Reviewed 19 June 2014

It has excellent customer and room service, clean pools, unforgettable sea swimming experience. However, the food was very distasteful and flavourless, low quality drinks, fatty meat, etc. Overall excellent hotel if they have better quality meals.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our services & facilities, I was delighted to read that you found our resort an excellent one.

I am happy as well to note that you had an unforgettable beach experience.

Variety & quality of food is indeed a challenge and remain our top priority, kindly rest assured that we are doing our utmost to please everyone. Our chefs would have loved to prepare your favorite dishes upon request.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed for 2 day, really enjoyed my weekend.
the hotel has really good swimming pools, for families and one for relaxation only (no kids allowed)
you will enjoy aerobics, yoga, all the fun with the family pool.
Aqua marine team made us a great snorkeling trip (with Teto the Guide)
For world cup, we enjoyed them , as they had a projector and 2 screens in 2 other cafes in the hotel.
the staff was really helpful, smiley faces.
for the food, unfortunately it was average, -the staff needed more staff to help them as the hotel was fully loaded- except for the Podium restaurant. It was awesome,
I'm not exaggerating, great food, dessert. I was speechless after we had a bad experience with the other 2 restaurants

Mr. Hesham Hamed was really friendly he helped me picking the food and the dessert, I won't forget the chicken cajun and the spinach and pesto sauce appetizer, he even offered me an extra dessert as he said that I will like it which I did, it was a delicious apple tart with ice cream.
Chef Ahmed Abdullah, himself came to greet us once he knew that we really liked the food, and invited us to come for the lunch of the next day, it was open buffet with the same professionalism and great taste.

- the rates for Egyptians are high comparing to foreigners.

I will never forget those people who made my trip really enjoyable.
Thanks you abdull rahman from the front desk team.
we love you u all guys, you made our trip really great.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dina M
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments on this website and for such a fantastic review.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your week-end with us. It is indeed a relief to read your comment about the performance of our team at the hotel. I will certainly share your comments with them, who I know will all be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

It is also good to hear you had a great experience in our Podium restaurant and had a nice meal with the very special treat of our team there. This restaurant is a great addition to our services and facilities.

I have noted your comment about rates provided to local market and would like to assure you that this is not the case. Please follow up our rates / availability on our website: www.hilton.com for more information in this concern.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends again to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I just come back from Hilton Long Beach Resort and hasten to share our impressions while they're fresh. Our holiday at that hotel was unforgettable - a comfortable hotel, perfect cleanliness, tasty and various meals, an amazing day and night program, kind and attentive stuff. Thanks a lot to charming guest relations manager Irina!!! She was our guide and advisor in Hurgada who helped us about all questions we had. So attentive and friendly girl who made us feel that comfortable. Thanks again to all stuff for that you made our holiday that great! Hilton Long Beach Resort is the best!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank nastasiamosa

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review through Trip advisor website.

I sincerely appreciate your observations and opinions, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services, and monitor as well if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

I am pleased to k now you had an unforgettable stay with us. It is very kind of you to recognize our team and their hard work. I will share your comments with them and I am confident that they will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

I am happy to read you enjoyed the culinary services at the resort. Our chefs are always pleased to prepare our guests' preferences.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Unfortunately, even though we are huge Hilton fans, we were extremely disappointed with our experience last week. The hotel is incredibly busy, loud, and has a very cheap feel to it. Even though we had excellent customer service, and the front desk manager really went out of their way to make us stay, we had to check out after one night.

Our children didn't want to go swimming, so we tried to stay at the beach, however, the ants and bugs were such a nuisance we barely lasted 30 minutes. Food buffet was appalling, and kept running out. The rooms are spacious, but in need of some serious renovations, especially the bathroom tiles which were stained all over, and the wooden doors were chipped, and walls were cracked.

Overall it's a great value, but you're really paying for a 3 star hotel experience.

Room Tip: The resort is enormous, try to get a room in the main building, which has the lobby and restaurants.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for taking the time to write to us.

Firstly on a positive note, it was a pleasure to note that the overall service provided and the helpfulness of our staff were to your satisfaction.

We were really concerned to hear that your overall experience at the hotel did not meet your expectations. This should not have been the case, and we are sorry for any disappointment. I have shared your review with the hotel Senior Team for their attention and immediate corrective measures.

Please rest assured that we are taking your feedback very seriously, and are continually working to improve our overall services and facilities.

Regarding the need of renovation, please allow me to highlight that our investments to the hotel’s facilities is a non-stop function in order to be in line with Hilton Brand standards and to enhance as well guests’ experience during their stay with us.

Once again, thank you for your feedback , we would value the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon to present the hotel in a better light.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

it is a great pleasure for me that i spend my vacation at hilton long beach hotel , it was fantastic vacation , everything was great starting from the arrival till the time of checkout , you have a great staff but my great thanks going for the best one who called Mr.Ossama Atwa he is realy nice image for your hotel and he doing his best to make us happy during our vacation many thanks and for sure we will come again sooooooooooooooooooooooon.,

Room Tip: you have to book room at the main building and third floor and if you needs any help ask about Mr.Ossama.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank zekozeko2020

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share such a great review with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you and your family enjoyed your time with us, thank you for recommending our services and facilities provided to the readers.

Thank you praising on the performance of our staff especially Mr. Attwa. They are indeed doing a great job in providing attention and care to our valuable guests.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach.