“Average Hotel,Good Beach, Too Bad Food”

Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Ranked #78 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
A TripAdvisor Member
“Average Hotel,Good Beach, Too Bad Food”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Pros:
-Many swimming pools,long Beach, great sea view

Cons:
- Enormous areas between hotel facilities
-Tasteless, bad quality food

On June 23, me and my family beside more than 40 other persons in our trip group were invited to have dinner at " AL DENTE" restaurant, then one of the restaurant mangers cancelled this saying that there are no places for a large group like ours, and he suggested to have our dinner normally at " Lotus" which is the main hotel restaurant and we will be served with a special dish " mix grilled chicken, liver & meat" which made me & my family & most of our group members get very sick after eating it, the food were too bad & tasteless & not even will cooked..we stayed the next whole day in our rooms suffering from food sickness.my room was 889 & my family were in room 891.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on this website, I wanted to personally reply to you as we value all our guests’ comments.

Firstly on a positive note, thank you for praising on the beach and pools facilities.

Regarding the dinner invitation on June 23rd – the night of your departure - our Kitchen Team has gladly cooked a special meal for the group on complimentary basis. Our Lotus restaurant was the outlet chosen to host the group due to its capacity; accordingly a big table was reserved there and a specialized team was on the ground to receive and serve the group.

Having read your review carefully, I would like to assure you that your claim of sickness has been taken very seriously by the Hotel Management.

Kindly rest assured that at the time of your stay the hotel accommodated approximately 1800 guests and our records do not show any medical conditions similar to the one you are claiming. I wish you could have visited the Hotel Doctor during your stay in order to make the necessary examination, and being the only professional in this matter who has the knowledge and resource to investigate such claims.

I would like to assure you that the well being and safety of our guests are of paramount importance to us and remain our top priority. The Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort is always doing the utmost to ensure that all practices and standards are in line with strict safety and hygiene regulations.

Finally, I really hope that this will not deter you from staying at our hotel on your future trips.

Michail Michail

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

They was my 7th vacation here. Once again I was satisfied my trip.
Special gratitudes to:
Mrs Anna Kulikova (hhonors)
Mrs Irina Tretyakova (hhonors)
Mr Hesham Hamf (Podium manager)
Mr Essam Fouad (Podium manager)
and Ahmed (Podium chief)

I wish administration will renovate rooms and some places in hotel territory.
And please could you cook really good coffee but not a **** which we can find on breakfast? Coffee is really awful it's true.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Victor G
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of my staff, I would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued selection of Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort as your accommodations of choice when you visit Hurghada.

I am happy to know that the accommodation and service are to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Hilton Long Beach Hotel.

Thank you for your comment about the coffee, I will ask our Food & Beverage Manager to further improve this area.

I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to justify your confidence and loyalty in Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort.

Sincerely Yours,
Hurghada, Egypt
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A great vacation, the hotel facilities are great,and what's made our stay lovelier a helpful, cheerful staff that made the word of hospitality have a meaning.the food was super delicious,I'd advise this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Heba S
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review with us. We greatly value every bit of feedback we receive.

It is encouraging to know that you had an awesome vacation with us. Thank you for praising on the Hotel Team, who are indeed doing a great job to meet with all guests’ expectations and requirements.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel one of the few hotels recognized with focusing on the capacity building of the staff. As the service is the heart of the hospitality, you will feel at home with high quality standards where you go. Well trained staff and price value is the ideal description for this hotel.

Room Tip: Always as for sea view to enjoy outstanding experience in the early morning.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for recommending our resort to all readers.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

Your feedback about the Hotel Team Members is the best and I personally thank you for your encouraging appreciative words. I know they will also be delighted to hear your review.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 20 June 2014

As usually I had great holidays in Hilton Long Beach Resort in Hurghada. Everything was fine. I was wonderfully treated by the staff. The suite was very nice and comfortable, perfectly cleaned every day. Great service, nice meals (what I missed was possibility of having fresh orange or watermelon juice at the pool). I would like specially thank to Omar Mohamed from Pool Bar for perfect service, kindness and devotion to his job.
I would also like to recommend diving center (Pirates) in Hilton Long Beach, very friendly and professional people.
I wasn't pleased with concierge service at departure from the hotel but that I've discussed with assistant manager who apologised for mistake of the employee.
I strongly recommend that hotel to everyone who would like to rest and relax.

1 Thank Marcin C
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for your recommendation. We are so pleased to know you had a great holidays with us. We couldn’t have asked for a more positive review!

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends for more enjoyable stays.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful. All the staff i mean. Clean rooms, pool, beach. They literally solve any problem at once. However, my AC was working that good, but I didn't complain actually, so no harm in that.
However, need more activities, need to improve the animation team with new innovative ideas and new members "Younger" instead, there were only two active members of the Animation team, two black guys, they were always active and boosted good spirit.
For the Disco, the DJ really Sucks, old music is good, but one or two not the whole, and the Disco itself need more improvement.

Room Tip: Third floor in the main building in the middle, have close view of the pool and far view of the sea...
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to know you loved your stay with us.

Glad to read your appreciative comments about the hotel staff, I will definitely share them with my team.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Amazing structure of hotel + all facilities are available but as usual , nothing is perfect.

1-Food wasn't that good taking into consideration the quality of the Hilton name . It was repeated everyday during the lunch and dinner.

2-Animation team wasn't that creative to be honest , like yeah they used to make games and stuff but like the food , it was repeated every-single day.

3-Disco sucks big time no wonder why it was empty all night long. I talked to the DJ once and he was totally convinced that he is right and I'm wrong. But no , electro , dubstep and house have their time but not all night long.

4-Key doors don't always work for no specific reason.

5-Bar closes at 10, I've been to other hotels where all of the bars close at 12 not 10.

Other than that , everything else was good . Rooms were clean and tidy , view was great as well. Staff was helpful except for one bartender at the aqua lounge.

2 Thank Adham_Mowafy10
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your experience.

It feels great to learn that your stay with us was a pleasant one. As we read, you virtually enjoyed the amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

Thank you for providing detailed feedback. I have shared it with my Senior Team for further improvement.

I truly hope to welcome you and your friends back in the not so distant future.