Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
Jaz Bluemarine(Hurghada)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
4,278 results
All reviewspodium restaurantal dentelotus restaurantanimation teamaqua barmain buildingspecial thanksbig thanksa la carte restaurantfishnice holidaynice beachevery eveninghotel managementall inclusive packageamazing hotelkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My name is MOhamed taha .
for my obenion this hotel is very very Comfart and easy use , so clean, but we want aqwa for our kids .with my pleaser for this hotel for ever , our kids needs mor than games party , finaly I mor than forward for ever.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank mohamedmahmoudtaha1
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your well written accolades and for recommending our resort to readers & travelers. I am pleased to read you had a nice stay with us, regarding the aqua park issue, this is to let you know that this project is already understudy.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family for another enjoyable stay at our lovely resort.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I spent here 11 days and I was more then satisfied. We met a lot of great people there and everybody was very kind and helpful. We had vila near to beach with beautiful view. There was a problem with ants but they resoved it after one day. Special thanks to our housekeeper Mohamed Fahmy for this. He helped us with everything what we needed very quickly and professionally. Thanks to Taha for cleaning our room. Everything was cleaned properly. Thanks to Halim Qaod (Recreation) from the beach for everything. He and his guys do everything to keep beach clean and nice for tourists.
If you need stay in touch with family and friends I recommend Egyptian SIM card. You can buy it in the Aqua building (building in front of main intrance to the hotel). There is Mimo Adel - he has kiosk with photographic equipment . He has reasonable prices and he was very helpful with setting of my phone.
This hotel is very spacious, a lot of space for walk. The beach is long more then one km. Hotel has five pools and great silent pool. Everywhere is enough space even when hotel is fully occupied. You have few shops inside of hotel but they are expensive and they don't want to bargain. You have few shops in front of hotel. Except this few shops is hotel isolated and you'll have to rent a cab if you want to see more. One and only big disadvantage is food. I was in this hotel 4 years ago and food was great. Now the food is same in both restaurant and same for lunch and dinner every day. Hotel has one extra restaurant Podium in Aqua building. Food is great – nicely served and taste is excellent. But you have just one entrance during your stay.

Room Tip: If you want quiet room don't go to Family building (rooms 401 - 640). In front of this building is amphiteatre where is show time 9:30 p.m. every evening.
2  Thank Renata R
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us, we couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

I will personally relay your appreciative words to everyone mentioned in your feedback who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Indeed, our staff are our asset and they are doing a great job of welcoming and offering personal attention to each guest.

Thank you for praising on the beach cleanliness and for detailing our services & facilities to readers. I am happy you enjoyed food catered in our Podium restaurant. kindly rest assured the food topic remains our top priority and we are saving no efforts in order to p lease everyone.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel is the best hotel in Hurghada for me.Animation is awesome.They are so interesting for watching.My room was big but ants is very big problem.Food isn't something special.Main pool is so big and the other pool too.Shops in the hotel are expensive.However this holiday was my one of the best

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for your recommendation. We are so pleased to read you found our resort a great one and this holiday was one of the best!

Thank you for your comment about the animation team. This is a new team and we started already to receive very positive feedback from many guests about their friendliness and performance, they are indeed doing a good job.

I am sorry about the ants problem, I appreciate your understanding that this is a common problem all over Hurghada city during summer months, due to the desert climate of this area. However just to let you know that the hotel is contracted with a professional pest control company who are working in coordination with the Housekeeping department to overcome this challenge.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

the animation team who are making the time amazing especaily Tito,Philipe,PaPa and Memo
those guys are amazing
the food is good and some workers are lazy .. not all
the rooms are excellent .
it is not my first time there .. every time the juices were in faragello or enjoy (Mango Apple etc..)
when i went there this time the juices were Tang .........!!!!!!!! that was awuful
but every thing else is very good
and for making this hotel good it must have a free wifi not paid !! and if i paid for this i will pay too much !! 60 L.E for a day !!

Room Tip: the rooms Beside the reception are perfect in there place (Y)
1  Thank Ramez A
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort! We are so pleased to know your stay with us this time was a good one, thank you for choosing us again!

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know. Glad to read your appreciative comments, I will definitely share it with the team.

I am sorry you did not like the quality of juice offered this time, I will discuss this matter further with my F&B Team.

As for the internet issue, kindly note that it is a third party service therefore extra cost applies.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Byłam w Hiltonie z mamą w lipcu 2014. Byłam bardzo podekscytowana wyjazdem do Egiptu, ale Hilton przekroczył moje najśmielsze oczekiwania - łatwo o piękny pokój z cudownym widokiem na morze, łatwo o zamianę pokoju, żadnych problemów typu kradzieże czy inne nieprzyjemności. Świetni ludzie! Zarówno ci na recepcji, jak i ci sprzątający. Animatorzy genialni - przyjemni dla dzieci i dorosłych. Obszar hotelu jest bardzo duży, dlatego dla każdego znajdzie to, czego szuka - cichy basen, basen z animacjami, basen przy pomieszczeniu dla dzieci, zewsząd blisko do wodopoju i jedzenia :) Bardzo przyjemny, dobry czas. Z ogromną chęcią tam wrócę!

I was in Hilton Long Beach Resort with my mom in July 2014. I was very excited about going to Egypt, but the hotel was way beyond my expectations - it was so easy to get a beautiful room overlooking the sea, it was easy to change the room, no problems such as stealing or other unpleasant things. Amazing people! From the reception, cleaning men, animators - everybody was so nice. And not nice for money, just being nice. The hotel is very big, so everyone would find what they're looking for - quiet pool, pool with animations, pool near kids place. From everywhere it is close to bars and restaurants. Very good, pleasant time. Can't wait to go there again!

PS: Huge applause for the animators - you guys do great job :) Kisses for all of you!

Judyta, the dancer ;)

Room Tip: Uśmiechajcie się ładnie i dajcie panu na recepcji z dziesięć dolarów :) Będą mili i z chęcią pomogą. Najlepsze pokoje 700-900 - widoki na morze i najbliżej do każdego miejsca hotelu. Jeśli chcecie pokój z balkonem, koniecznie powiedzcie "2nd floor" - dla nich "1st floor" to nasz parter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your comments on this website and for such a fantastic review, it is indeed a pleasure to read you decided to come back.

It is good to know you had a great stay with us and that we succeeded to exceed your expectations! I will certainly share your encouraging feedback with my team and I am sure they will be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

I am happy to read you enjoyed the marvelous view of the Red Sea from your room, I am confident this was very relaxing and calming.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards