“Great vacation”

Ranked #73 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Belgrade, Serbia
“Great vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel territory is really big, nice pools with bridges and river. Really nice view. Beach is really long, shallow water is like 70-80 meter and than deep starts, a lot of corrals on beach nice for snorkeling. Restaurant is noting special but good, for 10 days we find our choice. Bar and staff on the beach are good, one thing that bothered me, there is no espresso in all inclusive. We went on diving - excellent experience and safari trip wich was good too. Trips were good but to much sellers for all kind of trip are bothering little bit. Druing the day we are around main pool enjoying with nice music and Animators Andrei, Phillip, Polina... and other in aqua Jim , Joga, waterpolo and other games... In the evening we were going on there shows and live music in aqua bar. At night there is hotel disco whit good music but it's not in all inclusive system, and drinks are little bit expensive there for hotel disco. We went two times o disco tour in the city with animation and had a really great time. All around, we had a good vacation and I recommend hotel because it's up to the money we spent! Big hello to animation team and thanks!! If you go there you got to meet them.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank filiusviri
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our services & facilities. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is good to know you had a great stay with us and that we succeeded to exceed your expectations! I will certainly share your encouraging feedback with my team and I am sure they will be delighted to hear that their efforts have been appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort in the near future.

Kind Regards
Michail Michail

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
budapest
Reviewed 11 August 2014

dear Hilton
I am repeater guest in your hotels ,and each time I have a good services and I enjoy my Time and vacation
but one week ago I have been to Hilton long beach and some one of the staff I think that he is a manager) he started to offer me help from beginning then he started to invite me to have a picnic (hang out)
then I apologise by genteel way
but he didn't stop
then he call me in my room number (I don't know how he get it)
and offer me something I don't want to take about
and he disturbed my vacation
so if that one will be there again I am not coming to Hilton anymore, ,,,,,
by the way that guy he is around 38 years old
he introduced him self to me like he is new boss for big department in the hotel
his name was ahab
so plzzz take your action
thanks.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank sultreno
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor regarding your experience.

Thank you for bringing to my attention the incident with a team member, this should not have been the case and we are sorry for any annoyance caused. I wish you could have reported this issue while you were still in-house in order to investigate this matter further and to proceed with the necessary action. I would like to highlight that we do not tolerate such behavior and is not acceptable to the Management Team, I also would like to invite all readers to report such attitude once happened.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, and in the meantime, happy travelling.

Kind Regards

Kupferzell, Germany
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Me and my Girlfriend spent 10 days at the Hilton Long Beach Resort in Hurghada. We enjoyed it very much. The Hotel was very clean, everyone was very friendly at the Rooms and the Pool outside the Hotel were great!

The most ive enjoyed were the animation team at the hotel. Especially Teto and Philip. These two guys are very friendly, funny and have great charakters. Im sad that we had to leave and maybe never will see these guys again! I just wish them the very best and hope, that other tourists will see their great charakters! A good animation team can make a big difference in a Hotel. Thats why i give the HiltonLongBeach Resort 5 Stars. I realy can recommend it for couples and Families!

Thank you very much, Teto and Philip.

Your Hobbit

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful feedback and for recommending our resort to readers.

We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and had a lovely holiday. It is encouraging to read your appreciative comments on the hotel overall services & facilities and the hotel animation team, it is indeed a pleasure to receive positive feedback such as yours

We truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Sarajevo Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at a hotel 15 days.The food was very good,the staff were so kind to us,pool area is better than beach although we have spent more time at the beach.The only problem is that our travel agency didn't mention that the rooms in the main building are deluxe,and standard rooms are in white houses.Because we paid for standard room, they gave us a very bad room which is also far away from restaurant,but we immediately went to the reception and they told us that tomorrow we will get a better room,so it was like that.The room that we got was number 799.It was excellent room,it has a beautiful sea view,bathroom is great and cleaning also.On the beach you can every day see beautiful sunrise and sunset.
All in all it was a very good holiday :-))

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank NikolinaAntonov
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor and for recommending our hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our services and facilities great!

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family for more enjoyable stays.

Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Reviewed 8 August 2014

On our arrival we got off to a rocky start, however thanks to Mr Osama Atwa, we were guided to some wonderful sea view rooms and where to told that anything we required was just a phone call away. He made our stay enjoyable and showed us all the facilities that were available to us, which were also very good. On of the highlights of our trip was the Aqua Lounge Restaurant set up again by Mr Osama Atwa and Mr Goher Nabil. Once we arrived we were greeted by the ever cheerful waiter Salah. Everyday we experienced a different and amazing three course meal of a very high standard, prepared by the brilliant chef Ahmed Hindi.
All in all it was a very enjoyable short break, and we all hope to return as soon as possible.

Written by the Guests in rooms: 375,377 and 387

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Manal I
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us, we couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

I will personally relay your appreciative words to everyone mentioned in your feedback who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. Indeed, our staff are our asset and they are doing a great job of welcoming and offering personal attention to each guest.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance.

Egypt
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I normally enjoy very much staying at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and this is my forth stay at least ( the 2nd this year) . This time the treatment was very bad and level of cleaning was not to the expectation.
We had to ask for our rights like having a new shower gel (the one that was in the room was never refilled till we asked)
I had to call the bell man 4 times and wait 45 minutes for him to come and pick our bags at the day of departure and when I asked to escalate on speak to the manager on duty , the only answer I got that manager on duty is only available after 6 PM without redirecting to any supervisor or manager

Room Tip: If you love the beach , select the Villa area not the main building, it will be a bit far from resut...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service of your 4th stay. This should not have been the case, we know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our your expectations.

I have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with hospitality. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I've been many times to Hurghada, i've been in different hotels there, but never felt so Comfy like in long beach ! The most classy hotel, good service, relaxation, the staff are friendly, and we had a problem there, and the staff was very cooperative and friendly ! I'd like to thank everyone working there !
But it you can give some more care to the beach, and people going the pool and beach with their clothes on ! Cause it's your good Reputation after all !! Still best place, cheers ! :)

• Stayed February 2014
hilton_longbeach, General Manager at Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at the Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort and for your recommendation. We are so pleased to know you find our resort the perfect place! We couldn’t have asked for a more positive review.

As we read, you virtually enjoyed each and every amenity we offer. In order to provide this atmosphere, it is most important to have your constructive feedback which is very valuable for us to know.

It is very kind of you to recognize our team members and their efforts, I am happy you found them friendly and helpful. I have taken notes of your remark about the beach for further improvement.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back for more enjoyable stays.