“An amazing place to never stop coming back to” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh

The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh
Ranked #1 of 229 Hotels in Hurghada
Riga, Latvia
“An amazing place to never stop coming back to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I were staying at Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh for several nights earlier this month (August 2014; this was actually our second time there).

While many places have been seen and experienced, saying excellent accommodation, food and service quality and all of that in marvellous surroundings would be not saying much.

EXCEEDING guests’ expectations is where this resort truly walks the talk. This comes across in everything up to the smallest detail in how they meet and greet you, how they care for you during your stay and how they farewell you. One gets discreetly pampered with so much genuine care and attention that it starts awakening a child even in an adult. :)

This place is like an island of tranquility and unconditional kindness in the turbulent world of nowadays. A ‘chicken soup’ for the soul and an amazing place to never stop coming back to.

Thank you, Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh and everyone of your great team-members!

M.E. & I.G.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
3 Thank IevaGberga
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the lovely compliment, "Chicken soup for the soul".

Your words of appreciation will definitely encourage us to do better.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh in the near future.

Reuben Kataria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I visited this hotel for a couple of nights in August 2014 with my wife and kids and I would like to rate the hotel:

Customer Service: Excellent (The staff know the names of individual guests. The Hotel GM Mr. Reuben introduce himself to individual customers. I really like their way of check-in)
Food quality: Excellent (They never say no for any request even if it is not available on breakfast buffet :).
Room quality: Excellent (the suites are amazing)
Beach & Pool Service: Excellent (the nature and the design are awesome)

I am a frequent traveler and I appreciate the quality. Once you visit such a place you will be spoiled and your standards will go higher. Definitely I will visit again.

My only recommendation for this hotel is to add an option for half and full board (lunch and dinner open buffet) as this will be convenient to a wide range of guests.

Thanks!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous comments regarding the hotel, team and services. Your appreciation for the quality of room, food, beach and service will encourage us to do better.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We just returned from oberoi sahl hashesh today ..and I can't wait to
Tell about it.
Firstly I would like to thank everyone
In the staff ,they were all very friendly
and very very professional.and I want to
Thank this very strong management cause all of this spirit was made by them
Then, for every one who will read this review.please don't hesitate to going to
This hotel its an amazing place .
Luxrey,pampering,relaxing and heavenly
Stay .thank you again .we appreciate your
Efforts our dear staff.
Finally a special thank for Yasmen (guest relation) you are the right person in right position ,your hospitality from first moment bring happiness and comfortable for us.
& mr. Sherif in main restaurant thank you for caring about us and about our little girl laila.
Oberoi sahl hashesh staff thank you.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time out to write a very nice trip advisor review. I am glad that you and your family felt pampered and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services, especially the contribution of Yasmien and Sherif. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh and look forward to welcoming you back.

alexandria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife, my two daughters and me spent 5 days in the Oberoi hotel and it was our first time in Hurghada and we never regret it. The service was one of the best we ever had despite we travel a lot. Housekeeping is the best I ever had indeed concerning cleanliness, tidiness and very meticulous . Rooms are verywell organized and conditioned. All people there including their manager Mr Kataria work as one team all the time, very friendly and smiling, the food is great, and the beach is awesome. Camel and horse riding at sunset on the beach was spectacular.
We were pampered really.

Room Tip: Our room was not on the beach and we needed a club car to move around but we did not have any proble...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
1 Thank gihanAlexandria
Oberoi_SahlHasheesh, General Manager at The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Your compliments for our food, beach service and housekeeping in the rooms will encourage us to do better.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Sahl Hasheesh.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Spent 4 days/ 3 nights with my hubby and his family and we all absolutely loved it! Service is impeccable and staff are extremely friendly and helpful! Starting from the drivers who picked us up at the airport to the manager who was always around keeping an eye on everything and even sending my father in law a cake for his birthday! The suites are luxurious and spacious and we really enjoyed the pool in my in-laws suite. I would highly recommend it to couples and families who want to spend some quality time together.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your appreciation and acknowledgement of our work will definitely encourage us to do better.

Yours sincerely,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay, the hotel is catered for honeymoon everything was more than I expected. I strongly recommended for couples seeking calmness and romance. The staff are welcoming very friendly .

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yamen S
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

A real rare gem, set in the most beautiful surroundings. The Hotel and Staff cannot be compared with another in Egypt.
After having spent nearly 5 weeks here this year, we still can't wait to return. The service and standard of care is faultless. The grounds are pristine and the Suites, large, airy and very clean.Nothing is to much trouble for the Oberoi. Please may I personally thank all the various levels of Management and Staff for the most cherished memories. A truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
3 Thank Horspool
Dear Guest,

At The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you and the family back to our slice of paradise. Thank you for your continued patronage.