We have just returned from a two week stay at the sunrise hurghada we found the hotel clean spacious rooms with fantastic views overlooking the lagoon just sword of warning if you go out onto your balcony this the large balcony rooms don't shut the doors behind you as they don't open from the outside as we found out and had to shout to a people on another balcony to call reception to let us back into the room . Other than that air con was fine and we had 2 power cuts which lasted 5mins in 2 weeks. We were on 7th floor top the food was fine the Arabian rest above the el sol was hot but nicer than the el sol . The spa is worth a visit the prices are brilliant for what you get we paid £40 each for the Turkish mass and £50 each for the Egyptian one we had to barter you get just under 2hr sessions . Most of the staff are fine but some are stroppy at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada