The hotel was nice and clean and right on the beach. We spent our holiday by the pool where the entertainment team amused us until 5pm. They are by far the best entertainment team I've had on holiday as they didn't annoy you when you didn't feel like doing water aerobics but they were always there to make you laugh, even when you were stood waiting to go home. I also liked the fact that the manager just wondered around so if you had a problem you could just walk up to him and let him know. The only problem we had was on our last day. As we had a late flight we wanted to extend our stay for another 3 hours but we got told they were booked up, only to find that just as we were leaving the room was only just being cleaned which meant we could've stayed there longer. Apart from that, the staff were all brilliant, always wiling to help and always topping up your drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada