Stayed there may 2013. It was are second time there it's good hotel with a very good location.
It's not like Sharm al sheikh because you are not a captured animal. You go into town with problem at all besides the locals hassling you a bit.
The food when we were there was very good, and the rooms we're keep clean and tidy. All the staff always had a smile on there face and always happy to help you.
Egypt is not a good place to visit if you are in a wheelchair. Other than that I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada