Just got back from two fabulous weeks,the rooms are spacious and clean,with everything you need,most rooms have beautiful views of beach and pool.We were on 5th floor but changed go ground floor as I have bad knee and it wasn't a problem to change.There are only 2lifts at one end of small complex but everything is up and down stairs,so if like me you struggle with stairs request low floor.The staff from general manager,head chef,house keeping just everyone is very approachable for everything no matter what,they will do there best to sort it out .Entertainment team fab,just brilliant,different shows,daytime activities,bingo are just a few.Meals are fine for 1st week but like everywhere gets a bit repetitive,although they do really try there best,we gave head chef lesson in how to make Yorkshire puddings and second lot he personally brought to our table we great.There is lovely small friend bar across the road to right Retro Bar which did good food and very cheap.Going into town took and 10 mins to walk or could taxi it for about £1,always be prepared to batter even for a taxi,we felt very safe and enjoyed shopping experience there but remember these are people are only trying to make a living so a polite no thank you was fine if we aren't interested.
I would Not ever book Thomas Cook trips again as they we loads dearer than the little local man (wears blue tee shirt) that works the hotel grounds and everyone said his we're very good,Another great thing about this all inclusive was they treated ever nation the same,strictly No favouritism everyond was served in order and bar staff we all very very polite and helpful(different cocktails daily)never had big Que at any of the bars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SUNRISE Holidays Resort. This resort is located only 500 meters from downtown. It gives you the relaxing retreat with our private island and will guarantee you an unforgettable atmosphere and the active night life of Hurghada's downtown. The resort is located at the Corniche Road in the center of Hurghada. The distance to the Hurghada international airport is approx. 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SUNRISE Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Holidays Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Holidays Hurghada