US$114
US$102
US$97
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Makadi Saraya Resort(Makadi Bay)
US$126
  • Pool
Old Palace Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$648
Sea World(Hurghada)
US$81
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Sunny Days El Palacio Resort & Spa(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$50
roomertravel.com
US$162
US$149
Excellent 5/5
1,327 results
All reviewssea viewbuilding workbeach areaholidayanimationdivingvarieties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Relaxing and best vacation ever! nice people, best service, great place! So nice pool area and private beach were sooooo amazing!! Rooms were bit of poor but who stay in rooms in holiday? beds were great so u could get nice sleep there. Animation team is so great and waiters so nice and helpful! I go there again with my friends, straight when i get the chance! :) Go there and have fun at the pool area, pool bar, beach, disco, and whole area! also easy to get out and go clubbing, shopping etc. great place, great value for money :) and if u wanna shop in hotel area, there is many shops also!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your positive feedback as well as your decent compliments, it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and that we have met your expectations. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

Recently returned from this holiday. Very quiet but that meant even better service. Only one main restaurant open but food was plentiful and good variety including healthy eating. Service excellent and really good value.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Victor1943
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Reviewed 4 April 2011

My wife and I have just returned from an extremely pleasurable week at the Hilton Plaza.Although the hotel was quiet the service we received was 5star.All the staff went out of the way to make our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Looking forward to welcoming you and your wife once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

I was surprised my Husband with this beautiful 2 week holiday. We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived. The service was exemplary and the place was divine. Fantastic diving, clean beaches,extremely friendly staff.
On our actual wedding anniverasary we dined ON the beach with our own personal waiter and violinist, surrounded by flowers, torch & candle lights. We danced at the edge of the ocean sipping champagne, all this was done at my husbands request by the staff, who could not do enough for us and we were totally spoilt. They even gave us a celebration cake to cut and flowers on our table very day. I cannot praise them highly enough, from the Managers to the cleaners all were so helpful,and friendly.
I would love to go back and would recommend it to anyone. Do get a facial and manicure/pedicure....fantastic value!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and that we have met your expectations. Also, I very glad to hear from your good-self that we succeeded hosting your anniversary to your expectation. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Reviewed 27 March 2011

Due to the political instability in Egypt these days, Hilton was making a good offers which makes me, my wife and two small daughters take instantaneous unplanned vacation, regardless of comparing the amount paid to the service taken, the service worth a lot more, I was 100% satisfied, I was treated like a king, I am Egyptian and I went to Hurghada and Sharm many times and stayed in five stars hotels, but Hilton is something else, the hotel is not big you can reach any place easily, all rooms see a big beautiful garden then the sea which has different water colors due to corals. The hotel has a lot of activities which you don’t pay for; there are tennis and squash courts, well equipped gym, steam, guacos, and separate sex sauna. There is a kid’s park in a good location with a friendly girl called Maryam where you can leave your kids. On the beach you can play mini golf and beach volleyball also there is a room for Billiard, Table tennis, cards. There are wind surfing and kite surfing with Russians trainers and you can rent a canyon from someone who you don’t find him sometimes, beside the hotel there is a port for snorkeling and diving trips.
It was my first time to play Yoga with the animation team who speak to everyone with the language which he understands, thanks for your excellent hospitality, thanks for receptionist smiling persons, thanks for room service, thanks for animation team, thanks foe well behaved persons in the gym area, thanks for Maryam and Adel on the pool, thanks for the chef who prepare amazing delicious food every day. Once when an item was finished form the buffet the chef brought me a plate by himself, thank you so much.
For Egyptians who read this review, you will not find any discrimination between you and a foreigner, you receive the same service, in other hotels you may not be told if there is an event, but here you are told and then you choose whether to participate or not, a very small things sometime makes me feel discriminated, the receptionist man didn’t gave us the card towels at the time of check in, in the kids park there was a TV displaying a TV series at the time I entered with my daughter and there was no other kids, after a while when a foreigner came she closed the TV suddenly, also when there was no towels in the gym., one of the persons told me to go to the pool to get one but the other offered to go and get it by himself, thank you. In general I was so happy and I was going to reserve for another vacation in October at Check-out.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bassem R

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and that we have met your expectations. It is always to our pleasure to treat you as a king. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.