“Excellent!!!!”

Ranked #65 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
“Excellent!!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

excellent hotel!!!I rested there 3 times! Very nice hotel and staff! All good-natured!The food is superb! The animation at the highest level! Especially Momo! He is the best), I recommend everyone to go there! You will not regret

• Stayed November 2012
HIHRG-Plaza, Qulaity Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave your review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is to my pleasure indeed to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we have met your expectations in terms of overall accomodation. It is very encouraging to know that you like our Animation Team. I will share your kind, encouraging words with our team members and Momo as well, and I am sure they will appreciate them.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and any of our Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

HILTON HURGHADA PLAZA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Moscow
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Hi! :)
Thank for ever!=****
I love Hilton Plaza:))))))
I love animation from Hilton plaza!
Food, room, sea, beach, morning gymnastic- super!
I will be back!
Momo and Donga - super animacion team:))))))))
Kissing:)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, 19 May 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor traveller website. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your positive feedback; it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and hope that we have met your expectations. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza or any of the Hilton Worldwide Portfolio of Brands in the near future.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Our vacation in Hilton Plaza was really pleasant. We liked it very much. This hotel is the best one in Egypt. The animation team is very good. Momo and Donga are cool guys with very good Russian. Come here!

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Mariya Nikitenko
Hani I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Plaza and for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your positive feedback as well as your decent compliments, it is only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and that we have met your expectations. We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

Looking forward to welcoming you once again at the Hilton Hurghada Plaza and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Giza, Egypt
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I went there with my husband, daughter, and a cousin. We didn't want to leave AT ALL :). We felt welcomed and respected even when my daughter was messing up the restaurant :) (sorry for that everyone there).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Dear Guest,

It is very encouraging to know that you had an excellent pleasant service by our team there. I will share your kind, encouraging words with them, and I am sure they will be appreciating. We love kids and we love their mess (we were all kids one day) .So please don’t feel sorry and we will be happy to know when are you coming back again.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We would like to thank the whole staff for their hospitality. All staff did their best to let us enjoy. Above all we also would like to thank the Managing Director Mahdy Othmany for listening positively to our comments regarding food and beverage and working on them. More over we would like to thank Food and beverage Manager Ahmed Ibrahim for taking immediate action regarding our comments. In General, all staff of Hilton Plaza represents the hotel in a very good way.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Hi All, Reference to my journey in Hilton , i enjoyed the trip in Hilton Plaza Hurghada Service,Value,Sleep Quality,Level of cleanliness,Location, Rooms was perfect i Recommend it for any perfect trip Best Regards

Hani I, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, 17 May 2013

Hurghada, Egypt
Reviewed 25 April 2013

the best in Hurghada, all rooms with a very nice sea view. Amazing FD team members. the food is delicious and the service is excellent. the houseman cleaned the room in a very nice way with nice towel decorations.recreation team and the animation spare no efforts to make the stay unforgettable one.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
HIHRG-Plaza, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Hurghada Plaza, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Dear Guest,

On behalf of Hilton Hurghada Plaza’s Management & Team Members, I sincerely thank you for your precious comments on the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self throughout your stay.

Many thanks for your positive feedback & decent compliments on our team members’ performance as well as the level of services we have managed to deliver to your good self throughout your stay; it will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve the highest standard of hospitality excellence. Please rest assured that we will always endeavour not only to meet, but to exceed our guests' expectations.