this is our second stay here and once again cannot fault this hotel , the staff and the location at all. My wife and I stayed here from the 12th Nov to the 26th 2013 we are both in our sixties and the hotel suits us for the peacefulness and relaxing atmosphere.
The hotel was only 35% occupancy but the staff were excellent from Yousif and Walid in the pool bar to Rafeek in the restaurant and Najaa and Clerise guest relations could not fault them all in any way.
The food was excellent and maybe a little repetitive over 2 weeks but quality and varied dishes adequate.Highly recommend the Mediteranean and Indian restaurants didn,t eat at the fish restaurant as we are not fish lovers but reports from fellow guest excellent.
The room excellent and spotlessly cleaned each day.
We are in the process of booking our return in Feb 2014 and later in Nov.
I would recommend if you want to relax and chill but not suitable for children and the more adventurous types.
Once again thanks to all the staff for making our holiday at the Crystal Bay an excellent stay and see you all soon Marsalama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada