We have just arrived back from the Crystal Bay hotel, there were four of us that travelled (two couples) - all looking for a relaxing holiday and that's exactly what we got from the moment we arrived - we had the most brilliant time!
The staff were so friendly, helpful and happy! The hotel was spotless and the selection of food was more than enough! As well as eating in the main restaurant we ate in the Indian twice and the Mediterranean - both highly recommended. We did however make the mistake of visiting the Egyptian restaurant in the hotel next door, the staff were rude and the food mediocre- not recommended. The Cabanas available on the beach are well worth the £21, quiet and relaxing and you have drinks brought to you throughout the day. If you feel like venturing out then the hotel run a taxi service, you pay before you leave and they give you a mobile so you can call them to collect you - we were all a bit dubious about leaving the hotel but this put our mind at ease.
Highly recommend this hotel for couples or smalls groups looking for a chill out holiday.
Thank you for a fab holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada