We stayed one week at the Sunrise Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort in April and had an excellent relax holiday time.
Hotel is very beautiful, garden is magnificent. Rooms are comfortable and kept clean. Service, drinks & food is excellent. The à la carte restaurants are certainly worthwhile trying. Fish restaurant (with extra charge) was also good but for the extra charge I would not go back as the all-in à la carte restaurants offer similar fish dishes. Lunch at the Beach Bar is very good: fast food as everywhere, but ALSO a wide variety of healthy sandwiches, salads, local dishes !!!
Plenty of sunbeds & shadow at the swimming pools at any time of the day. The activity pool was in April heated which was great.
The entertainment was limited but very nice - bear in mind this is a resort, not a club. For us the right mixture as you have the good service of a 5* hotel with sufficient animation for the children ( but no hectic moments). Plenty of spaces to relax all day long if you want.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada