This is the final day of our very enjoyable 2 week stay at the Crystal Bay Resort. We stayed in roon 702 which is a jacuzzi suite and if you can afford the upgrade it is well worth it! The room itself is fantastic and the brochures does not do it justice 2 large bedrooms 2 large bathrooms both with shower, bath and toilet and with this room you get a Cabanna on your own stretch of private beach were Alaa looks after you all day long bringing you drinks at least every hour if not more, and he is a fantastic chap that will do anything you ask of him. All the staff are pleasant but you really need to book in the restaurants a day before. The menus change every Monday and the Indian and Mediterranean offer superb food. You have to pay a little extra to eat at the Felucca fish restaurant but it is with at least one visit. We don't look for it and don't expect it but don't expect a lot of entertainment in the evening, also the waiters in the bar area are a little slow, but as you can see that is all I have to moan a little about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of Egypt. The 5 Star resort is located in a wonderful Garden Area and directly at the sandy beach with an own lagoon, which guarantee you a relaxing time. 20 km to Hurghada center and 15 km to the Hurghada International Airport provide you short distances during your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Crystal Bay Hotel Hurghada
- Sunrise Crystal Bay Hurghada