The resort looks stunning, the site is well kept and the gardens were beautiful. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Most of the guests staying at this hotel were Russian but this was not a problem and there were very few language barrier related issues. The resort joined onto two sister hotels 'the Aladin' and 'the jasmine beach resort' which were also very nice. Between the three hotels there was lots of facilities including a large private beach, private boating lake, several kids play areas, a nightclub, two large pools and several shops and a small zoo with monkeys, dogs and rabbits. The only downside to this holiday was the poor food. Food was very bland with little choice and not always fully cooked. My tip would be to check out the restaurants in the other two resorts as they seemed a little better and is included in the all inclusive. Also liked the way you could use the all inclusive features in the other resorts (I. E in the bars). Loved the main bar, pool bar and beach bar. Enjoyed a good week here but could not stay for longer than a week. Also check out the excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully landscaped Ali Baba palace will leave you with a memorable holiday from our family oriented facilities such as our newly established Aquapark , bowling and ice skating rink!, To our party life with our well known foam beach parties from April till October every year on Fridays. Our daily activities with our international animation team who will keep you entertained through out day. From Olympic Games day and competitions against sister hotels Aladdin and Jasmin on Wednesdays. To our aqua park day family parties. Everyone likes to have a drink and sing, that's where our karoekee night comes in our sound proof, 40 theives club, which hosts everyday a party till the morning. We also have a kids program to keep your kids entertained while you take your time to relax through out your day enjoying the sun and crystal blue waters. Don't be alarmed if you heard from them, they baked their own pizzas it's never too young to make your own pizza in our kids clubs where our skilled multilingual kids entertainers makes sure our younrger guests getting their adventure out of the Ali Baba treasure finding experience.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ali Baba Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Ali Baba Palace Hotel Hurghada
- Primasol Ali Baba Palace Hurghada
- Ali Baba Palace Hurghada