“I like this hotel”

Regina Swiss Inn Beach Resort & Aqua Park
Ranked #113 of 222 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel has more advantages than disadvantages. one of their advantages is the location which is in the center of the town with many shops nearby and its beach is very good plus the bungalow is really making you feel that you are staying in a private villa.
The worst thing about this hotel is the food, no varieties and sometimes nothing to eat at all.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
8  Thank Ramikh
Regina R, Guest Relations Manager at Regina Swiss Inn Beach Resort & Aqua Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Good afternoon from us all at Regina Resort! Thank you sincerely for your review and your words. We appreciate your feedback and I would like to reassure you that we take all comments seriously in our endeavors to improve standards and meet guest expectations. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future, until then kind regards from the team here. Sincerely, Guest Relation Maria.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

What are you doing here ?! you don't need to read my review or any other, save your self and your family from this place,.. okay still reading ? Let's start with the goods, The location is in the heart of Sheraton road, the road full of bazaars and shops and it direct on the sea with a private beach and good gardens as you can see from the photos.

maybe 10 years ago this was a good nice property but now it's a wreck..
let's see, ummm the rooms: we have changed 4 rooms in the first couple of hours only to find one with a working air condition, it ended up that we were guessing which key to try first.. the from desk guy finally gave us a key for a bungalow in the first row of bungalows, by first row i mean it's the furthest bungalow from the hotel lobby with garden view, it was nice enough for us.

here comes the big hit: The Food and The restaurant if you call it so !! OMG.. the food there is not made for respectful human guests. I was really insulted buy the food quality and the variety especially for the rate i payed. Mashed potato, rice and pasta only ! seriously ! sure the milk was ms mixed was water, too much water in fact. the soft drinks bar, after like 10 to 15 minutes waiting in a queue he poured like 30mm of cola in a tiny glass for me !

As one guest reviewed Mac. across the street tastes like heaven comparing to this so called resort food !!

Hopefully this review may save somebody's vacation someday

Room Tip: do not accept a room in the main building, if you must stay here choose a bungalow in the front rows...
7  Thank m_yosri

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Yst I checked out before time
very bad rooms, bad service and all air conditions older than 10 years.

bathrooms not good, ac not working and even after complain nobody care.

no events no good staff and all and all bad experience.

worst experience.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Rakesh_mt

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Very poor and old room furniture, no tv remote, room should have sea view I only can see trees, veey poor reception,small bed, bed cover not clean, no maintained happened since hotel is built
First and last time to visit

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ramy E

Reviewed 19 July 2013

It was the second time to be in Regina Resort. Nothing to say but every one should pay a week there , to enjoy what nature have offered this area.Weather ,sea ,accomodation, food ,people every thing we experinced was fantastic.
My advice to all, dont miss this place.

Room Tip: Rooms near the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank MohamedAbouArab

Good afternoon from us all at Regina Resort! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and also the fact you have taken time to write your review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is invaluable. We hope you will visit us again in the future. Sincerely, Guest Relation Maria.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This was my first trip to Egypt . I liked everything very much . Egypt is absolutely new world for me. All staff of Regina was very friendly. They all worked professionally. I liked my rest in Regina so much that I did not want to go home .Iwill come to Regina many times , I know that for sure . I thank everybody for my wonderful vacation. Special thanks to Mr. Karim Milad

7  Thank demianna

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We returned home 4 days ago. 3 years have passed since the time of my previous review about Regina hotel and within this period I visited the hotel 6 times. In general I was in Regina 8 times and sure will come back!
I should say that Regina lived through different periods, during previous couple of years it had a period of stagnation. Everything depended on the management. Unfortunately previous manager did not invest anything in the development of the hotel, nothing was repaired, food became rather poor...
But fortunately now there is a new General Manager in Regina. Plus its wonderful staff! And we see really great changes, changes for better. The restaurant and lobby bar were repaired, food in the restaurant became much better. Choice is very big, everybody can find something up to his(her) taste. Playgrounds for kids appeared all over the territory. Now they sarted to construct an aquapark for children. One more pleasant thing is that now it is possible to have dinner outside the restaurant, on terrace near a swimming pool. Evening show programs also take place here. So you can enjoy both your dinner and entertainment shows.
Again and again I want to say thanks to very professional, friendly staff of Regina! And I can not but mention some particular people. First of all a lot of thanks to Mr.Karim Milad, Front Office Manager. To Mr.Reda, F&B Manager, to a wonderful, very polite and helpful waiter Sherif and barmen Ahmed and Valid. Thanks to all animation team that worked so professionally and thanks to whom we had a lot of fun.
To sum up I can say that we got a lot of positive, our rest was really wonderful. To add to this all I will remind that Regina is situated in the very centre of the city, which is very comfortable, 'cos everythung is easy to reach. It has a nice sand beach with a lot of sunbeds. I was really surprised that the hotel was not full. The price is absolutely reasonable for such wonderful rest. Don't believe anybody who says bad words about Regina! If you are a positive person, if you behave politely with the staff, your rest will be great! I only came back but have already started to think about my next vacation. And sure this will be Regina!

6  Thank Nataliya_9