Sea Star Beau Rivage
US$216
US$206
getaroom.com
1,127 results
All reviewsanimation teamnice hotelnice holidaybeauty salonsoupsitalian restaurantprivate beachbig thankslife guardsfishcleaned dailytwo weeksall inclusive packagespecial thankskids clubmain restaurantmasha
Reviewed 15 May 2013

The hotel is not a 5 star specilaly because of the old room furniture and the bathroom look very old. The journey from the airport which was not too long maybe 20 mins. The staff were friendly and helpful and willing to try and do the best they can for you. The room was fairly basic but clean with a beautiful balcony view. The pool area was also really clean,nice garden around and well kept, as was the private beach.The food was good there was a good choice every night of lots of different things including salads, hot food, soup,the bread was vey good.The only minus was the entertainment team.Overall it was a very nice holiday.

Room Tip: Higher floors rooms have wonderful view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agnieszka894
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Amazing place to stay!! All maximum recommendations!! for low money maximum quality and real vacation!!
Very friendly staff.. allways ready to make you favour.. very clean hotel, rooms, restaurant, pool, pool area, beach...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ljubica N
Reviewed 6 May 2013

“ It was the most wonderful holiday ever in the best hotel one could ever enjoy.. Everything was very good and beutifule i like everything in this hotel all stuff was very king and helpfull -the food very good-i injoyed with every programe in this awsome hotel i tottaly recommended

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elbarudy
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Sea Star Beau Rivage is a pleasant and beautiful hotel. I visited the hotel with my family. As we entered through the doors of the reception, the beauty of the place created a pleasant vibe. The hotel is very clean. The rooms were almost spotless and the building itself is overall clean enough. The staff are funny, friendly and make you feel comfortable. There were a few dodgy workers here and there, but overall - the service that we recieved was of a high level. The pools located in the hotel are fantastic, and the beach is wonderful. There are a few bars by the pool/sea which are very useful and the staff in there were friendly too.

A big let-down for the hotel though is the food. The food is of average standard but definately is NOT that of a 5 star standard, I must say. There is a large variety of food in both the meals and the desserts, but if you are searching for a hotel with impeccable food, this hotel won't please you. It's a great shame that the food is a let down because Beau Rivage is actually a wonderful hotel and if they just invested more into their food and bumped it up to a 5 star standard, I would have no negative criticism for the hotel.
The location of the hotel isn't very favourable as it is slightly distanced from Hurghada downtown and other shops, but the distance isn't to a massive exent. We had visited another hotel in Hurghada this year that was a lot further from downtown. Accross the road from the hotel is a souvenir/gift shop - I'd highly reccomend to visit it as the prices are very reasonable and the staff are genuine and honest and as you shop, you'll have the assurance that you are not being ripped off.

Overall, we had a nice time at Sea Star Beau Rivage. We had a pleasant and memorable holiday but bear in mind that because of our disappointment with the food, we believe that this hotel is not performing to the best of its ability and it definely has room for inprovement - We hope that this hotel does improve its standards or they will lose out in the end.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Fatima O
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This was my 4th trip to Egypt since 2010. I was very upset with this hotel. I booked with Wallace Arnold in the UK. On arrival to the Hotel, we were told that we did not have a room, our stay was for 14 nights! We were given a room for the 1st night, then had to move to another one for the rest of the holiday.
This is nothing like a 5 star hotel, it is not fully inclusive. You pay extra for bottled water, coffees, mini golf etc.
A guy comes around with a drinks trolley which you pay for the drinks, we accepted the 1st night, then he follows you around all your holidays!
There is a happy hour at the beach bar each day where you can purchase a bottle of their local drinks at 15 euros a bottle. The drinks are issued in plastic cups like you receive from the vending machines over here!
The wine appears to be locked in a glass refridge where nobody has the key! The drinks we purchased at the hotel were much more expensive than in Hurghada Town
I was tipping the waiters and it did not make any difference. My meals were cleared away before I had finished and other people were sitting at my table on my return!
You are not ALLOWED to dance anywhere other than the Disco that starts at 11pm, I was told to sit down!
This hotel is very far from the Hurghada Town.
Several nights we had to queue to go into Dinner. The General Manager eats in the Restaurant with the guests- however he eats DIFFERENT Food to the Holiday Makers.
There were only 4 staff on Animation, more people were being employed there during our stay. We were asked to buy raffke tickets to benefit the Animation Team!
There have been too many cut backs at this hotel
Only 2 other English people there whilst we were there.
The Launder Service was excellent.
If this was my first trip to Egypt it would have been my last.
The sun was shining ever day and the staff asked you every day "Is everything Ok?"
First time I am pleased to be home from my holidays!

Room Tip: Use the Laundry Service
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends