“Visited both Gad restaurants in Hurghada”
Review of Gad Restaurants

Gad Restaurants
Ranked #48 of 383 Restaurants in Hurghada
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We visited both the Gad in Sheraton road and the one in Al farik Youseef Afify Road, Makadi. I have to say the latter was definitely my favourite and we ate there on 4 separate occasions, eating something different each time. The grilled calamari was wonderful and so was the seafood rice dish, in fact we enjoyed everything. Try the mango, banana and strawberry smoothie that is delicious. The staff are very friendly and courteous and the place was immaculate. Plenty of local Egyptians eat there so that speaks volumes.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Pizza was good, though tasted slightly pale. The cheese need to be a bit more salty maybe.

The Foul sandwich was a disaster (October 2013)

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I love to have breakfast here! It's more expensive than in a simple & local places . And here I try the best kofta in Hurghada! It was more than amazing! Fool is also nice but tawmeya have a little bit "dry" taste.

1  Thank Viki I
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I ordered a grilled mix sea food platter and i got a fried one. The chicken shawarma was terrible as well as the sea food pizza. We regreted going there. Not recommended.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Downstairs is the Egyptian fast food rather naff outlet upstairs was a better European style restaurant with prices and service charges to match!!! I had the seafood soup .... God it should have been call hot chilli soup !!! I needed lots of water to revive me
To be honest I cannot recall what I had for main course I was trying to recover from the incredible chilli soup !!! Be warned!!!!

1  Thank mchawkins1