“The Pizza as it should be”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of South Beach Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

South Beach Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Hurghada's only British owned and managed Bar, South Beach Bar & Restaurant is Hurghada's No1 live music venue and the ONLY bar in Hurghada with live entertainment 7 nights per week. Amazing freshly cooked food at great prices, the BEST stone baked pizza in Hurghada, traditional Sunday roast & pub Quiz, Karaoke nights,Themed Party's, Fire Shows, Resident DJ, Beach BBQ, 13 DAZE, Beach Party's, The RESURRECTION, Live FOOTBALL, ICE Bar, SALSA, Shisha, FREE WIFI.
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“The Pizza as it should be”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I tried two kind of pizzas and they are simply the best I ever had. Stone baked, thin, fresh ingredients, it is very tender and delicious.
They serve a good burger as well.
They have one of the best Spaghetti served with fresh tuna fish.
Will pay them at least one visit in every vacation.

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
Murcia, Spain
“South Beach”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have just got back from Hurghada and went to several restaurants but the best place we ate at was South Beach.
Very friendly staff, good menu choice, right on the sea and excellant food and not that expensive either.
We spent several nights in the sports bar watching the world cup and again excellant, friendly staff and not ripped off with drinks prices. Excellant value.
We can´t wait to go back.

• Visited July 2014
Paul S, Owner at South Beach Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for your kind review. Our team works hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant experience when they are in our venue. I'm glad you enjoyed your time on South Beach and hope to see you again in the future. Kindest regards, Paul Smith
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

South Beach is the place to be.
The atmosphere is fantastic and the food is great. Every time I’ve visited the staff have been attentive and friendly. Live music nights provide a fun night out that is enjoyable for all.
During the day the beach is a perfect place to spend the day with your family, with super comfortable sun lounges.
Also at South Beach is Sub Zero, the first ice bar on the beach, a stunning room created from carved ice; the perfect place to cool down after relaxing on the beach or at the end of a hot day. I’ve been in a couple of times and enjoyed every minute of it.
All in all South Beach is by far my favourite place to be in Hurghada. Really can't fault the service.
Many thanks to all the staff that make my visits thoroughly enjoyable.

1 Thank Rhiannon S
Glasgow
“Fantastic service and food”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We, as a family of 5 were staying at an all inclusive hotel a few miles away. I had heard of this bar through a facebook friend. We decided to visit one day and were blown away. From the minute we walked through the doors we were greeted like 1st class visitors. The staff were very helpful and in no way pushy. The food and drink we ordered was first class. I mentioned to the owner that it was my wifes birthday on the following Monday and we would like to come for a meal to celebrate...When we arrived on the Monday evening they had prepared a table on the beach with a chilled bottle of champagne awaiting us..The meal that followed was absolutely wonderful and to add to the evening a bunch of flowers was presented to my wife by one of the waiters. I cannot remember a time when we have been made to feel so welcome at a restaurant ever.....Thank you South Beach. ?..

Northampton
“Friendly welcome, good food - what more can you want from a bar”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Visited twice on our recent trip to Hurgharda and enjoyed it both times. Service was fantastic and the food was the best we ate in Hurgharda. Just a shame the Sports bar and Ice bar hadn't opened yet. I'm sure they will make the place even better.

• Visited May 2014