Amazonia Hotel
US$135
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$95
US$82
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$229
US$194
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$66
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Free cancellation until 30/05
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$85
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$207
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$160
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I love this hotel very much and animation team, i hope to come again to see you ,, the animation team is the best because they make our holiday fantastic , they are amazing , they are really work hard to do the best ,,, i love you shady , olga , hanafy , temoon <3

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 23LaLa
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was in Amazonia Gardenia with my mom in July 2014. First of all I want to say about hotel: it's not so big area but you can feel yourself comfortable here. I want to ask managers of this hotel to control cleanliness at the hotel's territory and especially asy the beach.
THE BEST IMPRESSIONS OF MY REST I GOT FROM CRAZY ANIMATION TEAM OF AMAZONIA GARDENIA 2014. Really these team made everything to us to be happy. My best thanks to Shady, Olga, Rossina, Moo, Timon and Heno - these people are amazing and incredible. I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody come to Amazonia Gardenia TO SEE THIS ANIMATION TEAM!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Aleksia14
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is still in the process of building but in the future I hope it'll be very beautiful and amazing hotel! So now there are a lot of things which they need to change but totally I can say it was very good time which I spent there! But I want to tell thanks all ANIMATION TEAM in this hotel! This team is so amazing! They are very active and friendly, they tried to help in any problem! My friend and I want to tell that you can visit this hotel just because of animation team! Hanafy, Temon, Olga, Shady, Heno, Rosina we love you so much and we hope to come again and meet you!

Room Tip: Choose a room with the view on the sea
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olga M
Reviewed 3 July 2014

It's good hotel for families and friends and kids cause the animation is best team they are really amazing and high spirit ,, i wanna thanks olga because she is the best animation and good girl and ( timon _ sou ) )

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Amr C
Reviewed 16 June 2014

with no experiance i have a time share in this hotel, it was the first time to reserve my week.
Cause this hotel was just open 8-9 months ago and also for the thawra in egypt , that how i made execuses for them , there is no staff house keeping no towlets , bad food , but with the animation team espicially Mo and heno and so we enjoy our stay with my daughter.
Honestly I will make a second trial after 3-4 months may be they owe the experience and improve the staff.
Also i can't ignore the guest relation and the front office they tried to peace our trip as much as they can.
Finally thanks and wishing all the best espicially the animation team for the effort they are doing to make the stay as good as they can.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family