Nubia Aqua Beach Resort
US$102
US$97
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$125
US$291
US$282
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsanimation teamnice hotelno liftnice holidaylocal alcoholbig thanksthe general managerclean roomsnice animationrooms are bigbelly dancespecial thankspool viewpool barcleaned every dayscuba divingevery evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hotel is nice and new, staff and animation team gives totaly good vibe. We have wonderful time and i must to recommend pool bar no. UNO with nice gay Sem. Food is nice also. Habibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1  Thank Bole706
NubiaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Nubia Aqua Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Bole,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Nubia Aqua Beach Resort and for taking the time to write review.
We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Once again, thank you and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to Nubia Resort.

Nubia Aqua Beach Resort Team

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I can recomend this hotel to my friends.
You ask me "WHY?"
For this I 've got numbers of reasons.
This holidays I spent with my boyfriend. Both of us were looking for big and nice hotel. In Nubia Aqua Beach Resort we found clean territory and cool animation team.
Good room service. Food is average, always lots of fruits and desserts.
The only thing was long way to the beach.
Pleasant and welcoming staff.
If you got any questions - go to Guest relation, Julia - she is very helpful in any situation.

Already booked for the next year %)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JuliaFontani, Администратор at Nubia Aqua Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Nubia Aqua Beach Resort.
It was our pleasure and honor to welcome you!
Thanks a lot for your time and hope to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

this is a average hotel,bat this hotel have something that no other hotel have...it is the best animation team in whole red sea area and the one and only Ahmed Kisho...he is the coolest and funniest guy in the world...because of him our summer was greate..

1  Thank Djokara83
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been there in July of 2014.
Actually hotel is good, but beach is horrible, no possibility to swim, because sea shore is full of mud. Me & my hotel friends booked sea excursion to "Island Paradise", it was the only opportunity of swimming in the sea.

When I arrived in the hotel, was 8 PM, but they asked to wait 5 minutes, Egyptian 5 minutes is almost 1 hour, than I required my room key, because check-in time is 14:00 PM in the whole world, but they asked to wait more, finally I got my key, room was ok, but..... there was a problem with a hot water, every day I was required to fix hot water, sometimes they did sometimes no! & they do not care if hot water doesn't work. In the room of my friend safe was closed from the beginning, she asked every day for a help - but.... only promises, every day they answered the same: "tomorrow at 3 o'clock", but believe me the safe is closed till now.

House keeping works good, waiters in restaurants & pool bars are very kind.
Food is good, not many assortment, but quantitatively much & tasty.

Everything is absolutely safe!
no one can visit you without security check.

Hotel has 6 swimming pools, one of them is equipped with aqua trails, 2 of them especially for children.
Generally my holiday was ok, but I really was missing the sea, rest is normal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Tamtaaaa
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hotel Nubia Aqua Beach Resort it's great hotel where you can spend wonderful holidays but the best of what could be was a animation team they provided entertained the whole time for all guests. Tito very very very very sexy guy great great great dancer with beautiful brown eyes, amazing actor, he can persuade all guests to have fun, full of energy, always smiling. Day spent with him is the day full of energy. Nuba it's great guy, always smiling, full of energy, always spent time with guest. Nastia great girls, full of energy, always smiling, she loves dancing, she never gets tired. Lisa loved by kids and designed to work with them.

Kiss for all :*:*:*:*