We went on a 1 week holiday in March 2012 and opted for this all inclusive resort as we were looking for a relaxing beach holiday. The staff at this resort are nothing less than fantastic, they couldn't do enough for you. The resort itself was lovely and very very clean and well kept. There is a great variety of food including outside restaurants which are included in the all inclusive deal. The rooms were basic but comfortable and all had either pool or beach views. There is a parade of shops just across the road from the complex, but would advise to visit Cleopatras first to compare prices. You are harassed by the shop owners but if you tell them in a polite manner to leave you alone, most adhered. We would come back to this resort again and would recommend it!!! Fab week....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 5 star (local category) "All Inclusive" Resort is perfectly located in an extensive garden landscape. The private sandy beach offers relaxing hours directly at the Red Sea. Here you will enjoy breathless sunset and fantastic views to the desert, mountains and the turquoise waters of the beaches. For those who prefer water activities, the resort offers aqua park with 8 slides for adults as well as kid's mini aqua park for small guests who didn't reach 120 cm in height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SUNRISE Garden Beach Resort -Select- reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Sunrise Select Garden Beach Hotel Hurghada